One of the greatest film series ever crafted was Star Wars.
Every scene of the series shows exhilarating advancement in the airplay, with fresh releases, redesigns, and retcons introduced since 2015, the newest being 'Solo: A Star Wars' movie Story from May 2018. The best Star Wars movie since the first new trilogy was 'Rogue One'.
So do you think you are the biggest fan of the Jedi? Try out this 'Rogue One' trivia with questions ranging from Darth Vader and Obi Wan to the great battles of Scarif. We all love the R2 D2 and Bodhi Rook, so why not test our knowledge of their past and story through a 'Rogue One' trivia quiz. According to Rogue One IMDB, it is one of the most popular Star Wars movie! Inspired by our range of trivia quizzes popularity, like Black Panther we started a new column for all the 'Star Wars' trivia fans. If you remember all about the empire and its battle and what each character said in every scene, then this game is on board for all the movie enthusiasts out there. Now, get yourself immersed in the world of space opera with actors like Peter Cushing and Mark Hamill, reminiscing the movies by answering your favorite Rogue One trivia!
'Rogue One' introduced many pivotal and interesting characters who had their own story arcs. Here are some trivia questions based on the characters and their journey in the movie. These questions should be easy enough, if you were paying attention. Test yourself how well you remember each scene, battle and time the character appears on the screen!
1. Question: At the start of 'Rogue One', what sort of trooper was introduced?
Answer: Death Troopers
2. Question: At the beginning of the movie, who shoots Orson Krennic?
3. Question: Who helped Jyn escape when Imperial forces kidnapped her father?
Answer: Saw Gerrera
4. Question: What character was blind in 'Star Wars: Rogue One' movie?
Answer: Chirrut Îmwe
5. Question: What character from Mos Eisley Cantina makes an appearance in 'Rogue One'?
Answer: Cornelius Evazan
6. Question: Who was the maker of the Imperial arms managing the Death Star's construction?
Answer: Orson Krennic
7. Question: What admiral is leading the Battle of Scarif space attack on Imperial forces?
Answer: Admiral Raddus
8. Question: What character at the end of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' appears briefly?
Answer: Princess Leia
9. Question: Who tried to persuade Jyn to save her father?
Answer: Mon Mothma
10. Question: Who commanded Orson Krennic to respond to the Eadu attack?
Answer: Darth Vader
11. Question: In Rogue One: A Star Wars Novel, which character (played by Ben Mendelsohn) wears white clothes and supervised the building of the Death Star by the Imperial arms developer?
Answer: Orson Krennic
12. Question: In Rogue One: A Star Wars Film, what was the Rebel intelligence officer (played by Diego Luna) who teamed up with Jyn Erso to steal the Death Star's plans?
Answer: Cassian Andor
13. Question: Who ultimately ties Rogue One up to the tower of Comms?
14. Question: K-2SO developed a unique trait due to his reprogramming. What was it?
Answer: Brutal Honesty
15. Question: In The Rogue One Squad, who was the first character to die?
16 Question: Who sends Jyn the message from her father's hologram that exposes the Death Star's design fault?
Answer: Saw Gerrera
17. Question: To whom did Obi want to make a deal to destroy the Imperial Station?
Rogue One is placed at the center of the Star Wars timeline and yet it had a fresh narrative with its own plot. We loved how original it felt whilst still fitting so easily into the existing 'Star Wars' story. Being a story-driven movie means you have a ton of trivia to geek out about, especially about the rebels. Why not reminisce about the time you watched the awesome, powerful, and super cool battle scenes? What was everyone's favorite moment?
18. Question: What was it that separated the empire from the Holy City of Jedha?
Answer: Kyber Crystals
19. Question: What Red Squadron member was killed in the battle of Scarif?
Answer: Red 5
20. Question: What planet has Darth Vader's castle been home to?
21. Question: In Rogue One: A Star Wars Novel, what was the main outfit color for Imperial Director Krennic's personal squad of elite stormtroopers?
22. Question: Jedha, Jyn, Cassian, and his droid debate in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story before going on a small ship. What was it that she was bringing with them?
23. Question: In Rogue One: A Star Wars Novel, the fighters whose Rebel squadron managed to get through the energy shield?
Answer: Blue Squadron
24. Question: In Rogue One: A Star Wars Novel, which was home to an Imperial data center and covered by a shield circling the earth, what was the name of the oceanic and tropical planet?
25. Question: What object does Jyn Erso get from her mother at the beginning of Rogue One: A Star Wars Novel, right before fleeing from the elite stormtroopers?
Answer: A necklace
26. Question: What was the Telepathic creature owned by the saw called?
Answer: Bor Gullet
27. Question: Which place was first targeted by the death star?
Answer: Jedha City
28. Question: The Death Star had an important flaw. Where was it located?
Answer: In the reactor module
29. Question: What was the name of The Imperial Foundation Death Star Plans? (Tip: Galen Erso, named after the daughter of His)?
30. Question: What Kind of Robot wars K-2SO, the Trusty Friend of Cassian?
Answer: Security (Enforcer) Droid
31. Question: On which planet did Galen and Lyra Erso look for Krennic's shelter along with their daughter?
32. Question: What religious order did Baze Malbus and Chirrut Îmwe belong to?
Answer: Guardians Of The Whills
33. Question: Was the Mission authorized by the Rebellion Council to snatch the Death Star plans from the Imperial Base?
34. Question: On which planet was the Colonial High-Security Data Bank holding the preparations for the Death Star?
35. Question: What can be momentarily spotted on the 'Rebels' ship at the Battle of Scarif?
Answer: The Ghost
36. In both 'Rogue One' and 'A New Dream,' Cornelius Evazan and Ponda Baba appear.
37. Question: Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor come across a "Dark Saber" project while running around the least of special weapons.
38. Question: A HAVw A6 Juggernaut was the transport carrying Jyn and the other Prisoners on Wobani. In which other Star Wars film is it making its first appearance?
Answer: Revenge of the Sith
39. Question: Rogue One reveals a planet in the very first shot. What is that planet called?
40. Question: What planet is seen in the backdrop of the flashback of Jyn erso to her infanthood where Orson Krennic speaks to her father Galen Erso
Answer: the planet is Coruscant
41. The name of the Jedi that Bail Organa is talking about in the film?
Answer: The Jedi is Obi-Wan Kenobi
Behind the Scenes Trivia
Anyone who watches the movie can follow the story, but only true fans follow the story behind the movie. So, are you a true fan? Do you know which character Peter Cushing played? Do you know who was the actor who played the role of Grand Moff? Do you recall how many times the actor who played Darth Vader entered rehearsed for his role? Find out by answering the below questions.
42. Question: What is the character that an actor played at the time of filming had been dead for over 20 years?
Answer: Grand Moff Tarkin
43. Question: How many nominations for Oscars has Rogue One received?
Answer: It received two Oscar nominations for Best Sound Mixing and Best Visual Effects.
44. Question: Which character was named partially after the son of George Lucas?
Answer: Dexter Jettster
45. Question: For Rogue One, how many celebrities had their names and faces digitally recreated?
46. Question: Who's been modeled after J. The father of the atomic bomb, Robert Oppenheimer? To create a mass destruction weapon, all men bear the same shame aspect in being an agent of death.
Answer: Jyn's father, Galen
47. Question: Who was the voice of James Earl Jones in four Star Wars movies and other tie-in projects? Star Wars: Episode III - Vengeance of the Sith (2005) was the last theatrical release for which the character was dubbed, but the most recent voice work was for Star Wars Rebels (2014).
Answer: Darth Vader
48. Question: You can see a jug of blue milk in Lyra's kitchen as Jyn was preparing her stuff in a hurry. When did blue milk surface for the first time?
Answer: When Uncle Owen was urging Luke to stay away from Ben Kenobi, blue milk first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Dream (1977) in Aunt Beru's kitchen.
49. Question: Gareth Edwards said that after buying a coffee in a Starbucks store, a chain that was famous for writing down their clients' names on the cups, he came up with the planet's name Scarif. Gareth's name was clearly misspelled by the barista as though it were
50. Question: She has a sword that Cassian had to consider whether she could hold when Jyn was taken on board the ship to launch the mission (and her adventure throughout the story). Including all Star Wars handguns/blasters, most are based on actual firearms. What was the basis of her gun?
Answer: Hers was based on a German Luger P-O8, exposed by the special rear section and the handgrip.
51. Question: The MCU inspired Disney's decision to extend the Star Wars film franchise with Rogue One and make it the first installment in a spin-off anthology series of films (Marvel Cinematic Universe). In August 2015, Marvel Studios was reconfigured by Disney. What is the second film in this anthology series?
Answer: Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
52. Question: Rogue one was Garth Edwards; which film to be released in theatres?
Answer: Third film
53. Question: Gareth Edwards ensured the art department used props and set elements that were only available in 1977. He wanted this film to look like a contemporary to _______________ film. Fill in the blanks
Answer: Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
54. Question: What are the lenses used by director Gareth Edwards and filmmaker Greig Fraser during the shooting process?
Answer: The lenses used were Period lenses.
These are the short question trivia that focus on the minute details that takes place in your favorite film with characters such as Obi Wan and Mon mothma. Let's turn up the heat and get ready for some rapid-fire. Let's see if you can remember how times different rebels were killed at the hands of Darth Vader and his army. Here are a fun and quirky set of questions to fuel the force within you to defeat Darth Vader!
55. Question: Between the two Star Wars series, was Rogue One set?
Answer: Revenge of the Sith & A new hope
56. Question: What are the first two characters in every Star Wars movie to appear?
Answer: C-3PO and R2-D2
57. Question: What role is played by Krennic?
58. Question: What was the name of Jyn's mother?
59. Question: What central Imperial project did Galen design?
Answer: The Death Star
60. Question: What career has Galen taken up?
61. Question: What did Galen's nickname Jyn as?
62. Question: What job did Bodhi rook do earlier as a professional?
Answer: Cargo Pilot
63. Question: Galen and the team were working on what planet?
64. Question: Where does the Rebel Alliance have its headquarters?
65. Question: Where is Cassian going to reach his contact?
Answer: Ring of Kafrene
66. Question: How much does the prologue take place in the past
Answer: 15 years
67. Question: Why has the Alliance been distancing itself from Saw?
Answer: Because of his military extremism
68. Question: What are the instructions issued privately to Cassian?
Answer: Kill Galen
69. Question: Baze killed how many stormtroopers in his last stand?
70. Question: What content was important to the Death Star's super laser?
Answer: Kyber crystals
71. Question: What kind of boat are the rebels using to sink one of the Imperial Star Destroyers?
Answer: Hammerhead Corvette
Who Said What?
Here are some of the famous quotes of Star Wars Rogue One Trivia; give it a try and do the dialogue. Let's relive best moments that takes place in the movie by guessing some of the quotes from our beloved characters, especially during the Battle of Scarif. Get your hands on the eminent and inspiring Rogue One quotes.
72. Question: A word was missing from this repeated phrase in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story: "Rebellions are built on ___." What is the missing word?
73. Question: The character always repeats the expression "I'm one with the Force, and the Force was with me" in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story?
Answer: Chirrut Îmwe
74. Question: "The Strongest Stars Have Hearts Of..." Conclude the Quote:
75. Question: What was the Motto of Chirrut?
Answer: "I am one with force, and the force was with me."
76. Question: "The strongest stars have hearts of Kyber." Who was saying the following line?
Answer: Chirrut Îmwe
77. Question: As Jyn and Cassian walk down Jedha's crowded streets, they bang into two guys where one of the guys says that one of the guys says
Answer: "Hey! You just watch yourself!"
78. Question: Which character was responsible for this inspiring quote?
“Save the Rebellion. Save the dream.”
Answer: Saw Gerrera
79. Question: What Is It They've Sent Us? Hope." When did Princess Leia say this dialogue?
Answer: After receiving Death Star plans at the end of the movie.
General Star Wars Trivia
Let the impeccable enthusiasm stay on to complete the star wars anthology trivia. Prove your fandom and be a real Jedi!
80. Question: Fill out the following: the organization of the trade federation establishes a blockade around ______.
81. Name the creature that resides in the original Death Star's garbage compactor.
We hope that you enjoyed this article all about 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' trivia. Here at Kidal, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' trivia then why not take a look at 2000's trivia, or 'Guardians Of The Galaxy trivia for some more sci fi inspired family fun.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.