So, welcome to this scary ride of funny horror jokes.
And if you've been looking for the best skeleton jokes to tickle your funniest bone, you've come to the right place! Here's dedicating a series of scary humor and hilarious jokes just for you!
Are you tired of watching too many scary movies this Halloween season? Need a little light something to serve as a breather? Watch this space for a hilarious succession of scary jokes and funny spooky stories that you can share with your friends and family and laugh out loud together. So the next time Uncle Bob says, "Tell me a scary joke!", you'll have plenty of scary jokes to read out loud. And if you're tired of stupid scary stories, leave it up to us to turn them into the funniest scary jokes for you. We'll make scary and funny stories into the best scary jokes that you'll want to tell all your friends!
If you're looking forward to some scary jokes to tell your friends this Halloween, read through our series of jokes and let laughter be your best treat this Halloween. Break out into a hoot of laughter as you read the following jokes out aloud. Make memorable memories, be it on Halloween or otherwise. Have good scares along with a good peal of laughter and if you're too scared to be scared then our funny bone tickling humor is always there to be your company. So, have a hilarious read ahead!
Scary Funny Jokes
Your search for the funniest scary jokes ends here! Roar into belly tickling laughter as you read through our specially curated scary jokes and ghost humor. While you binge-watch your favorite scary shows, add on these funny scary jokes to your binge-watching chart and roll off your couch with these belly cackling laughter doses. Munch on these crunchy jokes as you munch on your popcorn.
1. What's the best thing you can do if you're feeling lonely? Watch a scary movie. You won't feel lonely anymore.
2. What is hot and scary at the same time? Ghost pepper!
3. What's scarier than a scary movie? Mathematics homework!
4. Do you find birds to be scary? Imagine Dragons!
5. What's the best dessert you can have alone after watching a scary movie? Eye scream!
6. What do you call a big, prejudiced, scary clown? A big It.
7. Why was Tom scared of making friends? Because of the fear of getting ghosted.
8. Do you want to know the scariest mathematics joke? I can't tell you. I'm 22 to say it.
9. When was the turkey scary? When it was goblin!
10. Why was the fart scary? Because the sound came from the morgue.
11. What starts with T and ends in X and adults are the most scared of it? Tax.
Spooky Halloween Jokes
Make your Halloween even more fun this year with the best scary Halloween jokes. Let these scary jokes find you and your family in good humor. Have a little break of laughter sometime between trick-or-treating. Laugh at our hilarious scary jokes. So, cherish the happy, funny, scary moments with your friends and family. Happy reading, folks!
12. What's empty-headed and orange and always tries to be scary? Jack o'lantern.
13. If there was a scary Halloween dessert that kept coming back, what would you call it? A boo-meringue.
14. Do you like punchlines about scary cows? I find them to be terror bull.
15. What makes cheese Frankenstein so scary? Because he's a Muenster!
16. Why are Halloween French pastries so scary? Because they give you crepes.
17. What happened when the lady didn't pay her exorcist on Halloween? Her house was repossessed.
18. What classes do witches love in school? Spelling!
19. What music was the mummy listening to on Halloween? Wrap music.
20. Why did the ghost enter the wine shop on Halloween? For the boos.
Scary Jokes For Kids
Looking for some scary jokes to keep your kids entertained? You're in just the right spot. We've all seen that kid who's obsessed with all things scary, starting from horror movies to ghost storybooks. If you're a parent or a sibling willing to surprise the little one with something exciting this trick-or-treat season, then surprise with our best treat ever, a compilation of the best scary jokes. So have fun with our spooky jokes for kids!
21. Where do ghosts mostly go on vacations? Boohamas!
22. Where does Dracula keep his valuables? In the blood bank.
23. Where do ghosts mostly trick-or-treat? At dead ends.
24. What do you call witches living together? Broom-mates!
25. If you cross a vampire and a snowman, what will you get? Frost-bite!
26. What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spooketti.
27. What kind of keys do ghosts use for unlocking scary doors? Spoo-key!
28. How do ghosts tell their future? By reading their horrorscope.
29. Why can't ghosts ever be good at lying? Because one can see through them.
30. What are vampires scared of most of the time? Tooth decay!
Readers' Favorite Scary Jokes
Done searching numerous websites? Need a place where you can find the best and the scariest joke? Browse through our collection of readers' favorite scary jokes that'll make you cackle with laughter. From tricky twin witches to ghosts in elevators, from vampires going to prom to mummies going for a swim, these hilarious jokes are sure to make you crack up and have a good long laughter session. So, enjoy this hilarious ride of scary jokes and share the good laughter with your loved ones! Have a good read of these jokes!
31. What would you call the spiders who married on Halloween? Newly webbed!
32. What do ghosts clean their hair with? Shamboo!
33. Why don't ghosts take the stairs but use elevators instead? Because it raises their spirits.
34. What happened to the ghost who got lost in the fog? He was mist!
35. Why are twin witches tricky? Because you can't figure which witch is which.
36. Where do ghosts buy their essentials from? Ghost-ery store.
37. What toppings do ghouls love on their ice cream? Lemon and slime.
38. What's a ghost's favorite play? Romeo and Ghouliet.
39.What's fruits do ghosts love the most? Boo-berries.
40. Whom did the vampire take to the prom? His ghoul friend!
41. Where do mummies like to go for a swim? To the Dead Sea.
42. Why can't mummies make friends? Because they are too wrapped up in themselves.
43. Why do vampires love baseball? Because they turn into bats each and every night.
44. What did the skeleton order at the restaurant? Spare ribs.
45. What was the baby ghost wearing on Halloween? A pillowcover!
46. Where do rich, fashionable ghosts shop? Boo-tiques!
47. Why are mummies scared to go on vacations? Because they are scared that they'll relax and unwind!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Scary Jokes then why not take a look at Bone Jokes, or Halloween Jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.