Skeleton refers to a structure that consists of the bones of our body.
A normal human body has 206 bones. However, during childbirth or when a child is small, the number is much greater than 206.
As a child grows up, smaller bones fuse together to form a mighty bone. The femur or the thigh bone is supposed to be the longest bone of the human body. On the other hand, the ear ossicles are the smallest. They include malleus, incus, and stapes. Bones are extremely hard in nature and are one of the strongest parts of the body. So get up all you lazy bones, put aside your plate of spare ribs and enjoy these skeleton pun lists and broken bone puns!
Best Skeleton Puns
Want some skeleton humor? Then these skeleton puns list, funny skeleton captions and funny bone jokes will spread a smile on your face. Here you will also find puns about humerus.
1. When the skeleton went to school, he learned all about his bones in the osteoclass!
2. The best way to describe a skeleton that is having the best time of his life is probably by saying that he is having an osteoblast!
3. Skeletons don't lie. They always speak the truth because they always want tibia honest!
4. I saw a skeleton starting a fight. So I asked the reason why, to which he replied that he had a bone to pick!
5. Skeletons love to be stylish and cool. They are hip-ster.
6. I saw a skeleton who was a famous stand-up comic. All his jokes were extremely humerus!
7. There was a skeleton who always failed all his examinations in school because he was a numskull!
8. Skeletons are known to be extremely lonely in general because they have no body!
9. Skeletons have an amazing trait of not losing their calm under tense moments because no one gets under their skin!
10. Skeleton doctors who practice osteopathic medicine are known to bring spare ribs to a potluck!
11. Skeletons are known to get quite sick on days that are especially very windy because the wind goes right through them!
12. The criminal skeleton was arrested by the police and was imprisoned in a rib cage!
13. The skeletons that were given the job of finishing the task were unable to complete it on time because it was a skeleton crew!
14. Once, a skeleton took a stroll in a wild jungle, and he was chased by a couple of greyhounds. He marrowly escaped the dogs!
15. A group of skeletons went to a gala dinner. They began their feast by saying bone appetit!
Humerus-ly Funny Bone Puns
Enlisted below are some funny skeleton puns. Other types include spine puns, bone pun names, femur puns, and a humerus pun.
16. There was a skeleton who always found his spine to be very funny. Whenever it was funny, it started cracking up!
17. A scared skeleton always finds it hard to look at other skeletons because he doesn't have the stomach to see it!
18. Legless skeletons are asked to avoid arguments because they apparently don't have a leg to stand on.
19. A skeleton went to the hospital to donate his body for medical sciences. So the doctor asked him to spine on the dotted line!
20. The skeleton found it extremely hard to get out of bed as he was bone-tired!
21. There was a skeleton who always lied to his friends. So his friends named him 'phoney-ba-boney'!
22. There is a special train service to deliver the mails of all skeletons. It is called the bony express.
23. There was a skeleton who was a botanist. His favorite kind of tree was a bone-zai tree.
24. People can understand when a skeleton lies. They are bad liars as everyone can see right through them.
25. Once, two skeletons were having an animated conversation. When one started stretching the truth of the story, the other said, "Is that a little fib-ula?"
26. The detective skeleton caught the criminal just from a trivial hunch. He claimed he could just feel it in his bones.
27. When the little skeleton was not studying for his examinations, his father scolded him by saying, "Why are you not boning up for the exams?"
28. The skeleton loved traveling and went on trips that included adventure sports like paragliding and cliff diving. He was just bone to be wild.
29. Upon producing very good results at work, the efficient skeleton was given a bone-us by his manager.
30. The skeleton was sick, so he went up to his doctor and said, "I think I am a little sick, I have femur"!
Skeleton Puns That Will Tickle Your Funny Bones
This category includes skull puns that are hilarious! Here you will also find puns about skeletons, puns about bones, humerus puns, and bad skeleton puns.
31. The skeleton loved cracking jokes, and when others smiled, he used to laugh and say, "I think I did tickle your funny bone".
32. The skeleton saw a man constantly following him for a couple of days. So he went up to that man and asked if he was spine on him.
33. The little skeleton was constantly picked on by other kids in school, and he couldn't do anything because he didn't have the guts.
34. The kid skeleton was scolded by his parents because he pretended he was sick so that he couldn't go into skull.
35. The skeleton got a job in the jazz band. He has been recruited as the trom bone player.
36. Whenever skeletons need to repair their cars, they take them to the body shop.
37. Whenever skeletons go to the church for mass, they can never play the music as they have no organs.
38. Skeletons make very poor miners. They can never go deeper than six feet under.
39. Skeletons have a funny way of celebrating their favorite holidays. They just eat, drink and be very scary!
40. While reading Hamlet, a skeleton's favorite line is 'Tibia or not Tibia'!
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Skeleton Puns then why not take a look at Halloween Dad Jokes, or Ghost Jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.