Ice' to see you!
Following our collection of snowman jokes and weather one-liners we have compiled our top snow jokes, just in time for Christmas. From winter animals and eskimos to grizzly weather, see what tickles your fancy here with these snow jokes for kids.
Snow isn’t just beautiful to look at at, did you know that seasonal snow is a vital part of the Earth's eco system? Snow coverings actually help regulate the temperature of the Earth's surface. Another great myth is the colour of snow, it’s not actually white! Snow, like the ice particles it’s made up of, is in fact colourless. It’s actually translucent, which means that light does not pass through it easily.
Here's our top snowball joke picks.
1. Why did the snowball cross the road? To get to the other size.
2. What sort of ball doesn't bounce? A snowball.
3. Why did Mickey Mouse get hit with a snowball? Because Donald ducked.
Take your pick from these I-gloo-rious jokes.
4. How does a penguin build a house? I-gloos it together
5. Why do Eskimos live in igloos? To ice-olate themselves.
6. How did the Eskimo make his bed? With large blankets of snow and sheets of ice.
7. Why did the Eskimo wear one boot to town? Because he discovered there would be a 50% chance of snow.
8. What do you call an igloo without a toilet? An "ig".
9. What do you call a cow hiding inside an igloo? An Eski-moo.
10. What do you call a cat that lives in an igloo? An Eski-mew
11. When a great woolly mammoth sits on top of your igloo, what time is it? Time to build another igloo.
12. What kind of bathrooms do Eskimos use? Ig-Loos.
Not just pretty, snowflakes make for some hilarious jokes too.
13. What's white and goes up? A confused snowflake.
14. What flies when it's born, lies when it's alive, and runs when it's dead? Snow.
15. Which one is faster, hot or cold? Hot. You can catch a cold.
Snowboarding Jokes And Skiing Jokes
Winter sports provide plenty of great joke material.
16. What do you call a slow skier? A slope-poke.
17. How does a snowboarder deliver his messages? By Air Mail.
18. Why are mountains so funny? Because they're hill-areas.
19. What do skiers eat for lunch? Iceberg-ers.
20. Which skiers wear the biggest boots? The one with the biggest feet.
21. Where does a skier keep his money? In a snowbank.
22. What do skiers eat for breakfast? Frosted Flakes.
23. What do you call the monkey who won an Olympic gold medal for downhill skiing? A Chimpion
24. What is a skiers favourite game? Ice Spy with my little eye.
Jokes About Snow Animals
Snow brings with it plenty of winter wonderland animals, and lots more laughs.
25. What kind of maths do Snowy Owls like the most? Owl-gebra.
26. What do you call twelve rabbits hopping backwards through the snow together? A receding hare line.
27. Who delivers the Christmas presents to baby sharks? Santa Jaws.
28. If your reindeer lost his tail, where would you go to buy him a new one? A re-tail store!
29. Why don't you see penguins in Britain? They're afraid of Wales!
30. Where does a giant polar bear keep its money? In a snowbank!
31. Where do seals go to see movies? The dive-in!
32. What's a sheep's favourite Christmas song? Fleece Navidad
Knock Knock Jokes
Knock Knock jokes about ice and funny snow jokes are always timeless.
33. Knock, knock
34. Knock, knock
Snow laughing matter!
35. Knock! Knock!
Emma feeling bit cold out here - let me in!
36. Knock, knock
37. Knock! Knock!
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
Freeze a jolly good fellow!
38. Knock! Knock!
Frostbite yer food, then chew it!
39. Knock, knock!
Cold Weather Jokes
These cold jokes are destined for plenty of laughs.
40. Why did the boy keep his trumpet out in the snow? Because he liked cool music.
41. What do mountains wear to keep warm? Snowcaps.
42. When little white flakes fall past the classroom window, what time is it? Snow and Tell.
43. What did the big stripy hat say to the warm woolly scarf? You just hang around while I go on ahead.
44. How do you know when it becomes too cold to have a picnic outside? You chip your tooth on your soup.
45. What kind of cake does an Ice Queen like to eat on her birthday? The flavour doesn't matter as long as it has lots of frosting.
46. What did the tree say after a long winter? What a re-leaf.
47. What falls during winter and never gets hurt? Snow.
48. How did Jack Frost get to work? By icicle!
49. How was the snow globe feeling? A little shaken.
50. What do you call a group of children who spent the day outside in the cold weather? Chill-dren.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.