It's snow fun being bored in the winter, so we've got the solution!
Winter is a really magical time and kids love it because they know Christmas is around the corner. They're also filled with joy when it starts to snow, and not just because school might be out!
This list of funny snow puns includes sayings, skiing puns, snowman one-liners and other play on words associated with winter; there's something in here for every cold weather lover.
Children love playing in the snow: they can make snow angels or snowmen and have snowball fights with their friends and family. But they'll also love getting out of the cold into a warm house after an exciting day spent in the winter snow!
Funny Snow Sayings
Enjoy these variations on classic sayings and phrases, with a cold twist!
1. See snow evil, hear snow evil.
2. I came, I thaw, I conquered.
3. The best way to get back at someone is to push them in the snow; after all, revenge is a dish best served cold.
4. Be careful, that's a slippery slope you're going down!
5. There are no rules at this place: it is frost come, frost served.
6. A snow saying is just a turn of freeze.
7. I can sort this in no time: easy freezy lemon squeezy!
8. Time waits for snow man.
9. With great powder comes great responsibility.
10. There's snow place like home.
Silly Ski Puns
Skiing is snow much fun that you'll want to hear jokes about it!
11. The best thing to do after a morning of skiing is avalanche in a nice café.
12. Alpine for you when you are gone skiing.
13. There was an avalanche this morning, I think I heard a cry for Alp coming from the ski slopes.
14. Going skiing was an easy decision, it really was a snow brainer.
15. 'Tis the ski-son to be jolly!
Hilarious Snowman Puns
They might be cold, but snowmen are actually a great source of entertainment - just read the puns below!
16. The snowman keeps having tantrums, they're real meltdowns!
17. The abdominal snowman is just a snowman with a six pack.
18. The snowman's favourite side dish is iceberg salad.
19. For his birthday, the snowman wants a cake with lots of icing on it.
20. The snowman makes his bed every morning with sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
21. The snowman is so unreliable, he's a real flake.
22. Snowmen decide on everything with a game of eeny, meeny, miny, snow.
23. The snowman is the most sociable person, he always knows how to break the ice at a party.
Clever Puns Using The Word Snow
These snow puns are so cool they will take your breath away.
24. Snow joke, the weather is horrible today!
25. Don't get Father Christmas cross, he snows where you live!
26. Father Christmas is busy all year round; snow rest for the wicked!
27. You have to show snow mercy.
28. We've reached the point of snow return.
29. In order for your winter puns to be successful, you have to snow your audience.
30. As far as I snow, he wasn't here today.
31. I know you're a winter fan, it takes one to snow one!
32. He's snow board waiting for Father Christmas to arrive.
33. Father Christmas is always really busy, he's constantly snowed under.
34. Winter is snow much fun!
35. There's snow way I'm staying indoors when it's snowing!
36. Alright, no need to show off you snow it all!
37. I suggest you take an icicle to school for snow and tell.
Puns Using Words Related To Snow
It doesn't get much more seasonal than these snow related puns.
38. An ig is just a snow house without a loo!
39. I'm really tired so I'm off to take a powder nap.
40. At frost glance, nothing seemed wrong.
41. I've sled us to the wrong place.
42. Icy what you did there!
43. I don't know the frost thing about getting out of a snow storm!
44. Don't go out in the snow if you're feeling under the weather.
45. All hail the snow!
46. It's snowing today, but water you doing tomorrow?
47. Ice simply love it when it snows!
48. He made a house out of snow: it was really easy, igloo-ed it together!
49. If you cross a bee and a lizard, you'll get a blizzard!
50. I glove you!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.