Soul connections are always special.
We meet people in our lives with whom we can develop great relationships because of shared interests, common social circles, or blood connection. But beyond these common reasons are those relationships that are the product of a more spiritual and intimate connection, when two people are bonded on a soul to soul level, they're said to have a soul connection.
Such a connection be it platonic or romantic transcends the practical details that hold together other relationships. It is quite rare to find such relationships but that makes it special.
Soul connections are profound in ways that are beyond physical attraction or someone's charm. One cannot be told what such a connection is, it has to be experienced to be truly understood.
If you like this article, you may also like [soul sister quotes] and soulmate quotes.
Amazing Soul Connection Quotes
The following soul connection love quotes are sure to make your heart sparkle with love and joy.
1.“Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.”
2. “Maybe it’s not about the length of time you’ve known someone; maybe it’s about instant recognition on an unconscious level. Our souls know each other.”
- S.E. Hall.
3. “Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.”
- Paulo Coelho.
4. “Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.”
- Charles F. Glassman.
5. “I look into your eyes and I’m sure that some divine artist dipped her brush in the same soul and used it to paint us both.”
- Cristen Rodgers.
6. “Soul connections are not often found and are worth every bit of fight left in you to keep.”
- Shannon Alder.
7. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.”
- Emery Allen.
8. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
- Sam Keen.
9. “Our souls speak a language that is beyond human understanding. A connection so rare the universe won't let us part.”
- Nikki Rowe.
10. “We were two throats and one eye, and we had no price.”
- Toni Morrison.
11. “It wasn't exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat.”
- Nikki Rowe.
12. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins.”
- Nancy Garden.
13. “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.”
- Joss Stirling.
14. “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.”
- Richard Bach.
15. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- Emily Brontë.
16. “There are no accidents.”
– Master Oogway.
17. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.”
- Helen Boswell.
18. “From which stars have we fallen to meet each other here?”
19. “I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.”
20. “When you find your twin flame you also find your freedom, for there is nothing more exhilarating, wild and free than absolute soul love.”
21. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
- Maya Angelou.
22. "What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life ... to strengthen each other ... to be at one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories."
- George Eliot.
23. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
24. “When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think because love is the key to understanding of all the mysteries.”
- Paulo Coelho.
25. “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.”
– Leo Tolstoy.
26. “Love never claims, it ever gives.”
– Mahatma Gandhi.
27. “We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another…Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me.”
– Evy Michaels.
28. “Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance.”
– K. Towne Jr.
29. “The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which it is acted upon.”
– Steve Maraboli.
30. “I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other.”
– Richelle Mead.
31. “Her eyes held an endless kind of love for him.”
– Karen Kingsbury.
32. “Our hearts speak the same language but more importantly our souls share the same voice.”
- Nikki Rowe.
33. “If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for."
― Nicholas Sparks
34. “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: – you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars."
― E. E. Cummings.
35. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
— Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
36. “The most beautiful part of me will always be you.”
― Emmanuelle Soni-Dessaigne.
37.“Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.”
– Robert Brault.
38. “In a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling.”
― Sanober Khan.
39. “Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied.”
40. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.”
– Henri Nouwen.
41. “We seek fulfillment in our lives through heart connection with others. This is our soul’s essence of joy, which spontaneously pulses through us, longing to share itself with another.”
- John Friend.
42. "A soul connection not only inspires us to expand, but also forces us to confront whatever stands in the way of that expansion."
- John Welwood.
43. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- Dr. Seuss.
44. “Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than those who are most content.”
45. “I think that one of the greatest connections and attractions you can have with somebody, is understanding somebody.”
46. “If your soul isn't prospering, every other form of prosperity becomes meaningless.”
― Kingsley Opuwari Manuel.
47. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”
― Nicholas Sparks.
48. “Sometimes the soul takes pictures of things it has wished for, but never seen.”
― Anne Sexton.
49. “If life is a journey then let my soul travel and share your pain.”
― Santosh Kalwar.
50. “Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.”
- Merle Shain.
51. “A soul connection is a resonance between two people who respond to the essential beauty of each other’s individual natures, behind their facades, and who connect on a deeper level.”
52. “I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth.”
– Karen Salmansohn.
53. “There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.”
– Edith Wharton.
54. “Love that’s true will make your soul want to crawl out of its hiding place.”
- Clyde Lee Dennis.
55. “You don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.”
56.“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
57 "'Soulmate' is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real."
Soul Mate Quotes
Here are some deep soul connection quotes.
58. “The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love.”
– Sorin Cerin.
59.“Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.”
- Robert Brault.
60.“Soulmate. When you no longer feel like something is missing.”
61.“We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.”
- Karen M. Black.
62.“A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.”
- Thomas More.
63.“You have the rest of your lives to catch up together. After all, soulmates always end up together.”
– Cecelia Ahern.
64. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.”
— Arielle Ford.
65. “When two souls meet, the real magic begins.”
- Aindrila Bagish.
66. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.”
– Richard Bach.
67. “A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing.”
– Karen Salmansohn.
68."Soulmates are those that we've known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts."
- Karen M. Black.
69.“The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.”
― Alison G. Bailey, 'Present Perfect'.
70.“A true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert.
71.“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.”
– Alexander Smith.
72. “Though soulmates aren’t looking for you, they will find you.”
― Kevin Ansbro.
73.“There is no mystery – that’s the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is.”
– Kamila Shamsie.
74. “By fate or forgery, our dances are entwined for eternity.”
75. “A soul mate represents a karmic relationship that we have resolved: a deep conflict that has been settled, an obligation that has been fulfilled and love that has replaced fear and anger.”
- Linda Brady.
76. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
- Kenny Loggins.
77. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a compliment.”
– Paul Robear.
Eternal Soul Connection Quotes
Here are some relationship-soul connection quotes for you.
78.“My love for her is beyond any love I have ever heard described. It is a love that is beyond love; a soul connection in which no seam is visible.”
- Steve Maraboli.
79.“Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're born.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald.
80.“I love you neither with my heart nor with my mind. Just in case the heart might stop, the mind can forget. I love them with my soul. Soul never stops or forgets.”
81. “I hear them say 'Why do I miss someone I haven't even met?'
How about not missing someone because it feels like they've been with you all along?”
- Nicola An, 'The Universe At Heartbeat'.
82.“I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.”
– J. Sterling
83. “And when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment.”
84. “And he knew that at that moment, they understood each other perfectly, and when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say ‘be careful’ or ‘don’t do it’, but she would accept his decision because she would not have expected anything less of him.”
– J.K. Rowling.
85.“You feel so familiar...I must have loved you in more than one lifetime.”
86. “I knew right away that you were it for me. There were no reservations or second thoughts. I saw you and in an instant knew in my bones, my soul had known your soul lifetimes ago.”
- Beau Taplin.
87. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…In life after life, in age after age, forever.”
- Rabindranath Tagore.
88. “Know that we have met before and that we will meet again. I will find my way to you in the next life, and every life after that.”
- Mia Hollow.
89. “Loving you feels like my commitment to eternity a long time ago.”
- Nicola A.
90. "Our universe grants every soul a twin — a reflection of themselves — the kindred spirit. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other — even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.”
91. “In those few short moments, we traveled a distance that transcends numbers.”
- Dave Cenker, 'Second Chance'.
92.“Ocean separates lands, not souls.”
- Munia Khan.
93.. “We all remember the ones who touched our heart so deeply, that our heartbeats began to dance and reminded us to live once again.”
― Mimi Novic.
94. “You are a mystery to me, yet so familiar. Like a song I’ve never heard before, and a tune I’ve known my entire life.”
Beautiful Quotes On Soul Best Friend
If you are looking for twin soul connection quotes, then these can be a great find:
95.“Your soul greeted mine like a long lost friend, and we loved as though we’d never known anything else."
-Alicia N Green.
96."Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
97."True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend."
- Faye Hall.
98.“A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
– Lois Wyse.
99.“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
- Bruce Lee.
100.“A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.”
– Dianna Hardy.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for soul connection quotes then why not take a look at [soul searching quotes], or [spiritual awakening quotes]?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.