Puns are a great way to lighten up the moods of people around you.
A pun is a type of joke based on similar-sounding words. A funny pun is a great way for kids to learn how to play with language. Everyone enjoys a good pun game.
This article has a list of good jokes about soup that you can use to be the wittiest person in the room. These include funny soup names, pea soup jokes, chicken soup jokes and more!
Soup is one of the most versatile meals in the world, available in different forms in almost every cuisine. It is known to be a great healer too, when you are sick, especially your family's chicken soup recipe. Soup puns will give an additional touch of fun to your meals. It is also the easiest to cook. Now every time you want to praise someone's cooking skills, you can do it by adding a funny element. Read on for some great soup puns that can make your day and get you laughing for hours. Although most of the article includes amazing soup puns, there are some puns and jokes on ramen and pho too. While ramen is a popular form of soupy noodles originating in Japan, pho is a type of Vietnamese soup that contains bone broth and noodles with spices. We have provided some of the best food and soup puns you can get online.
Soup-erb Soup Puns
Puns are something that you need to get instantly. Even if you come across puns on food, food-based items, or a play on word on famous brands, you should get it and then, share it with like-minded people. Maybe, you could share the puns over food and see which ones others could get as an instant. Here is a list of some funny soup jokes that you will love:
1. I ordered two thousand pounds of Chinese soup. Technically, it was a won-ton soup.
2. When I refused to have the soup, my sister said "People who do not have soup are stew-pid".
3. The superhero who loves to have soup all the time, is called souper-man.
4. My mum makes the best soups. She is a real soup-erstar.
5. Everyone says that the clear soup I cook for dinner has healing properties. I consider it to be my soup-er power.
6. The doctor said, "If you have the alphabet soup, you will have great vowel movement".
7. When I asked my mum what she cooked for dinner, she replied saying "It is a soup-rise".
8. When my sister asked me if there was enough dinner cooked. I told her "I cooked enough soup for the broth of us".
9. My dad believes it is good to have soup before my meal. He is very soup-erstitious.
Cool Soup Puns
Here is a list of some great food puns including some on noodle soup and alphabet soup for a hilarious day:
10. I asked my mom to make me gold soup for dinner. She added 24 carrots to my soup.
11. One bowl of soup said to the other, "Hello Broth-er".
12. This local restaurant serves all kinds of broth. It has a soup-erb menu.
13. When I took a break from having soup, my mom said "Carry on, why did you stoup?"
14. The cook added some yeast in my broth yesterday. We were both soup-rised with the outcome.
15. He is the best chef in the city. His soups take my broth away.
16. I did not have enough ingredients to cook soup for all of us. My mum said, "You can get chicken broth in bulk at the stock market".
17. The cold broth is known to have lived in Stock-holm.
18. I earned money by selling broth. Now I am a bouillonaire.
19. When the chef asked me how I would like my soup, I said "I would like minestrone".
Cool Broth Puns
Here is an amazing list of the coolest broth and puns on food which you can use for a laugh at the dining table and have a great day:
20. When she asked me if I like soup, I replied saying "I am crazy pho soups".
21. He refused to cook noodle soup for his wife. His wife told him "You are a hopeless ramen-tic".
22. I loved the soup that they served at the local restaurant yesterday. It was simply pho-nomenol.
23. My mom likes to feed everyone the soup she makes. She said it is her broth right.
24. The supermarket did not have soups. They said they're out of stock.
25. My mum told my dad how much I like her alphabet soup. She put words in my mouth.
26. The soup chef changed the design of his menu. He said his new favorite font is Times New Ramen.
27. The man on the table found hair in his soup. He said in rage "I will take the chef to soup-reme court".
28. No one laughed at my soup puns. I said "When I crack a soup joke, everyone is soup-posed to laugh".
Funny Soup Puns
These funny soup puns are sure to make you the funniest person in the room:
Are you looking for some funny soup puns that you could share with people around you? Read on to find out more:
30. I told mom to be careful while cooking dinner. I told her "If you spill a bowl of alphabet soup, it could spell disaster".
31. When the fly could not come out of the bowl of soup, it said "I am in a soup".
32. An adult chicken with a broken leg can be healed with chicken soup.
33. I was souper excited to hear some soup puns for the comic chef - but his performance did not excite miso much.
34. I would choose mashed potatoes over pea soup. While I can mash potatoes, I can't pea soup.
35. The rabbit soup was not as good as I expected it to be. It had hare in it.
36. I was straining some old noodles but eventually, I chickened out. It was such a broth-er.
Amazing Soupy Puns
Here is a curated list of some amazing soupy puns for you:
37. Ducks love to have Quacker and Soup for dinner.
38. When Elon Musk orders soup at a restaurant, it is a soup-er car combination.
39. A ghost's favorite soup is Scream of Brocolli.
40. Having chicken broth before the game was a sure shot way to maintain energy for the Soup-er Bowl.
41. My soup was musical. It was piping hot.
42. A chicken inside a hot tub is called soup.
43. The soup spilled all over. There was leek in my soup.
44. When the chef asked me if I want a soup-er salad, I said "A regular one is fine".
45. If you coriander into my tomato soup, you will give me a soup-herb dish.
Great Soup Puns
These soup puns, including alphabet soup puns, will make your friends and family laugh:
46. My mom said "Adding herbs to your soup will make it taste more delicious". It was a sage advice given by my mum.
47. My sister added sugar to her soup instead of salt. She became the laughing stock for the night.
48. The soup was too spicy to be had by us. It was the borscht soup I had ever had.
49. A soup and stew are very different. While one is stew-pendous, the other is soup-er.
50. She likes to have her chicken broth only after dinner time. It is her soup-per.
51. The police officer only had soups for dinner. He was a soup-erintendent.
52. The Japanese restaurant has soup-erior broth than the Chinese restaurant in the city.
53. The small shop only stocks up soup. It is a small soup-er market.
54. The chef taught me how to cook brilliant soups. He soup-ervised me very well.
55. I sent back the soup served to me at the restaurant. It was not of soup-reme quality.
Best Puns Related To Soup
Puns on soup are great. Here are some amazing soup puns. You can try the soup puns at dinner tonight:
56. Miso Soup is the most self aware soup.
57. The Japanese restaurant serves the best soups. It will always make miso happy.
58. I called the local restaurant and told them "I want a table for pho".
59. When I said "God, Thank you for this delicious noodle soup", my dad said "Ramen".
60. I caught my sister click and post a picture of the soupy noodles yesterday. She was actively instagramen.
Witty Soup Puns
Here is a list of some of the wittiest soup puns for you. Using smart puns like these is a great way to engage everyone at dinner. Plus, smart puns are a way in which you can show off your wit and really get a kick out of other people as well.
61. You should try the amazing Vietnamese soup restaurant in the city. They serve soups pho 2 dollars.
62. When I complained about the soup, the chef said "Udon even know the real taste of soup".
63. Cannibals prefer cooked men to ramen.
64. When I was learning how to cook soups, my mum asked me to follow my instinct. She asked me to go with the pho.
65. When she spotted fake ramen in her soup, she said, “ This soup has impasta in it.”
66. The soup that my mom made for dinner healed my flu in a day. It was almost soup-er natural.
67. The healthy soup recipe was suggested to us by the nutritionist. It soup-erseded the old unhealthy creamy soup we used to have for dinner.
68. The soup was busy and preoccupied. He was stewing over something his friend said.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for soup puns then why not take a look at avocado jokes, or for something different take a look at monkey jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.