Jokes are some of the best ways to keep children entertained and see a smile on their faces. And what is better than funny space jokes?
Here's a list of 50 of our favourite jokes about space covering planet jokes, star jokes and alien jokes that you can share with your children for some hilarious family-friendly entertainment!
1) Q. What do Aliens drink when it's chilly outside?
2) Q. Why did Mickey Mouse go to space?
A. To look for Pluto.
3) Q. How do parent aliens get their children to sleep?
A. They rocket.
4) Q. What songs do the planets listen to?
5) Q. Why did the cow visit outer space?
A. To see the moooon.
6) Q. What do Martians use to support their teacups?
A. Flying saucers.
7) Q. What did the alien wear to the birthday party?
A. A spacesuit.
8) Q. Where do aliens go to study?
9) Q. What type of chocolate does an astronaut eat?
A. A Mars bar.
10) Q. What's an astronaut's favourite key on the keyboard?
A. The space bar.
11) Q. Why did the sun go to school?
A. To get brighter.
12) Q. What do planets like to read?
A. Comet books.
13) Q. How do you know when the moon has had enough to eat?
A. When it's full.
14) Q. Why don't astronauts like the space bar?
A. There's no atmosphere.
15) Q. What did Mars say to Saturn?
A. Give me a ring sometime.
16) Q. Where do astronauts keep their food?
A. In a launch box.
17) Q. What's loud, crunchy and goes to space?
A. A rocket chip!
18) Q. How does the moon hold up its trousers?
A. With an asteroid belt.
19) Q. What do aliens use to measure things?
A. A meteor stick.
20) Q. How do aliens pay for coffee?
A. With star bucks.
21) Q. What did the humans think of the alien birthday party?
A. It was out of this world.
22) Q. What did one astronaut say to the other?
A. Give me some space.
23) Q. What is an aliens favourite social media?
A. Space book!
24) Q. What do you call a planet that tastes like citrus?
25) Q. Why didn't the astronaut know what he had for dinner?
A. It was an unidentified frying object.
26) Q. Why did the astronaut have difficulty focusing?
A. He was too spacey.
27) Q. How do you throw a party on space?
A. You planet!
28) Q. What did the moon say to the sun?
A. You look a little hot.
29) Q. What chewing gum do planets eat?
30) Q. What snack do aliens love?
31) Q. What are aliens favourite cartoons?
A. The Lunar tunes.
32) Q. What do grandad's teeth and stars have in common?
A. They come out at night.
33) Q. What happened when the rocket lost its job?
A. It got fired.
34) Q. What did one alien painter say to the other?
A. Take me to your ladder.
35) Q. Why does everyone like the planet Saturn?
A. It has a nice ring to it.
36) Q. What did the astronaut look for when he landed on the moon?
A. A parking meteor.
37) Q. Why didn't the sun go to college?
A. It already had a million degrees.
38) Q. How do you know when the moon has lost its money?
A. When it's down to its last quarter.
39) Q. What did the astronaut say when he bumped into the moon?
A. I Apollo-gise.
40) Q. What do you call something from outer space that is really really slow?
41) Q. What happens when astronauts are naughty?
A. They get grounded.
42) Q. What comes from outer space and does magic tricks?
A. A flying sorcerer.
43) Q. Why didn't the alien eat the clown?
A. It tasted too funny.
44) Q. What should you do when you see a spaceman?
A. Park in it!
45) Q. What is another name for a cashew on a spaceship?
A. An astro-nut.
46) Q. Why isn't the astronaut hungry?
A. They just had a big launch.
47) Q. Why do astronauts not keep their jobs for very long?
A. Because as soon as they start, they get fired.
48) Q. Why haven't aliens visited our solar system yet?
A. The reviews only had one star.
49) Q. What did the aliens say when the moon was grumpy?
A. It's just a phase.
50) Q. How does a spaceman get a haircut?
A. Eclipse it.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.