Image © Pexels.
Some people love them, some people hate them, but we can all agree that spiders can be hilarious!
The eight-legged creepy crawlies make for some great joke material. If you're looking for funny jokes about spiders, you've done the right thing by looking them up on the web.
Perhaps you'll look at spiders in a new light after reading these funny spider jokes and spider web puns. If you want to learn more about spiders and maybe even find out where you can go to find them, you could go on a minibeast hunt around London. If the real things still send a bit of a shiver up your spine, maybe you'd prefer making your own spiders out of pipe cleaners.
Stupendous Spider Puns
On the world wide web, you're sure to find more than one funny spider pun or spider joke. We've collected some of the best spider jokes and puns right here!
1) Where do spiders play football? At Webley Stadium!
2) What does Spiderman do on his day off? He surfs the world wide web!
3) How tall is a spider? 8 feet!
4) What do you call the place where spiders meet? A website!
5) What's a spider's favourite hobby? Fly fishing!
6) What does a spider do when he feels sick? He looks up his symptoms on WebMD.
7) What do you call two recently married spiders? Newlywebs!
8) What do spiders eat in Paris? French flies!
9) Why do spiders like living in haunted houses? Because ghosts can't destroy their webs!
10) What does a spider do when he gets angry? He goes up the wall!
11) What did the spider say to the fly? Pleased to eat you!
12) How could the big tarantula find his partner online? He spider on the world wide web!
13) What do you call a hundred spiders on a tyre? A spinning wheel!
14) What's red and dangerous? Strawberry and tarantula jelly!
15) What's the difference between a spider and a web designer? A spider loves finding bugs in his web!
16) Why did the spider kid get told off by his mum? Because he was spending too much time on the web!
17) What kind of doctors are like spiders? Spin doctors!
18) What do you get when you cross a tarantula and a rose? I don't know, but I wouldn't try smelling it!
19) What did the spider say when he broke his new web? Darn it!
20) Why did the fly fly? Because the spider spider!
21) Why did the spider buy a car? So he could take it out for a spin!
22) What are spider webs good for? Haunted houses!
23) What do you get when you cross a tarantula and a tiger? I don't know, but I don't want to stick around to find out!
24) What did the spider say to the bug? Pleased to eat you!
25) What do you call an undercover arachnid? A spy-der!
26) Why are spiders like tops? Because they are always spinning!
27) Why are spiders good swimmers? They have webbed feet!
28) Did you hear about the spider love triangle? It was a tangled web!
29) What do you get when you cross a spider with an eyeball? A website!
30) What would happen if spiders were as large as horses? If one bit you, you could ride it to hospital!
31) What do you call a spider that can dance? A jitterbug!
32) Why are spiders bad at driving? Because they always spin out!
33) What do you get when you cross a spider and an ear of corn? Cobwebs!
34) What part of a computer does a spider use? The webcam!
35) What does a spider do inside your ear? It makes your head spin!
Silly Spider One Liners
Spider webs can have hundreds of lines, but these spider jokes only need one to get the punchline.
36) I just bought a new pair of trousers made from spider silk. They look great, but the flies keep getting stuck.
37) A spider just crawled onto my keyboard. Don't worry, it's under ctrl.
38) My friend asked me to tell her some great spider jokes. I told her to look them up on the web.
39) A spider just got called up to the England cricket team. I've heard he's a great spinner!
40) I saw a gigantic spider in my room earlier. I named him Cotton Eye Joe, because I only wanted to know two things; where did he come from, and where did he go?
41) I just killed a huge spider crawling along the floor with my shoe. I don't care how big the spider is, nobody steals my shoes!
42) A shark, a crocodile, and a giant spider walk into a bar. Another normal day in Australia!
43) A couple of my friends have opened their door and been slapped by a loud, obnoxious spider. Looks like there's a nasty bug going around!
44) I felt so guilty after I stepped on a spider this morning. You should've seen him; he looked crushed.
45) I tried killing a spider with hairspray. It may still be alive, but its hair looks amazing.
46) I asked my friend if he knew what spiders ate. He didn't know, and told me to go look it up on the web.
47) Finding a spider at home isn't the scary part. The scary part is when it's gone!
48) I killed a spider with a pair of flip-flops. He looked so silly; they were way too big for him!
Super Spider Anecdote Jokes
We all know a great one; a story about when we defeated a gigantic spider as big as. . . our little fingernail! Here are some good spider jokes and puns.
49) I told my teenage daughter to go get me an encyclopedia. She just laughed at me and said, "You're so old Dad, just use my phone instead."
So I threw her phone against the wall to kill the spider!
50) A young boy asked his dad for a pet spider for his birthday. The dad went to the pet shop to find out more about the creepy crawlies.
"How much do one of these cost?" he asked, pointing to the glass box full of arachnids.
"About 50 pounds," said the pet shop clerk.
"50 pounds!" the dad said, "Never mind. I'll just find a cheap one on the web."
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.