There are always times in our lives when all we want is to go on a long trip with our squad, the squad we trust to always have our back and make unforgettable memories with.
So, with great memories comes the great responsibility to find the perfect squad quotes for the time spent together. Find the perfect friendship quotes to celebrate your friendship on social media.
These awesome quotes will be perfect to comment on your amazing squad photos or to be used as captions on your photos with your good friends to show them the love that they deserve. For more similar quotes, visit [old friends quotes] and [sisterhood quotes].
Squad Quotes From Movies
These friendship quotes from Hollywood movies will prove to be the best ideas for a group picture caption and will perfectly describe the love that you all share together.
1. "You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship."
- Mike Wazowsk, 'Monsters, Inc'.
2. "I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends."
- Ninny Threadgoode, 'Fried Green Tomatoes'.
3. "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
- 'Winnie The Pooh'.
4. “It’s an insane world but in it there is one sanity, the loyalty of old friends.”
– 'Ben Hur'.
5. "When you're the best of friends having so much fun together. You're not even aware, you're such a funny pair."
- 'The Fox and The Hound'.
6. "I wouldn't trade it for anything. Never, no, never. Your friendship is the best present ever."
- Tigger, 'Winnie The Pooh'
7. “Let the rest of the world beat their brains out for a buck. It’s friends that counts. And I got friends.”
– 'All About Eve'.
8. "You've got a friend in me."
- 'Toy Story'.
9. “Remember George, no man is a failure who has friends.”
- 'Clarence, It’s a Wonderful Life'.
Squad Quotes From Books
Times are always changing but books remain inspirational and quotes from books are always relatable. You can use these quotes as the perfect squad quotes for Instagram. The quotes are not only funny but will really touch your friend's heart with kind words.
10. “A true best friend loves you even when it seems like you've gone off the deep end.”
― Liz Fenton, 'The Status of All Things'
11. “No one should have to confess to murder alone. Haven't you heard? That's what best friends are for.”
― Katharine McGee, 'The Towering Sky'.
12. “A true best friend may get you into trouble, but they will always be there to pull you out of it too.”
― Kaylee Stepkoski, 'Ever'.
13. “That was what a best friend did: hold up a mirror and show you your heart.”
― Kristin Hannah, 'Firefly Lane'.
14. "The best friends are made in childhood when we have no ulterior motives.”
― Tapan Ghosh, 'Faceless The Only Way Out'.
15. "We know each other so well there isn't anything left to say. Sometimes it's nice just sitting here with you all, thinking. It's only best friends who can be comfortable with silence, wouldn't you say?”
― Benjamin Wood, 'The Bellwether Revivals'.
16. "True friendship is trading photos from toilets. It’s a willingness to be vulnerable and stupid and irreverent in a way that other people can’t accept and that you can’t accept from other people.”
― Mike Wehner, 'The Girl Who Can Cook'.
17. "There’s a reason you are my best friend. Destiny.”
― Almira Bastari, 'Ganjil-Genap'.
18. "That was our friendship: equal parts irritation and cooperation.”
― Ransom Riggs, 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'.
19. “Friendship is not something that you seek but something that finds you.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana, 'On Friendship: A Satirical Essay'.
20. "Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.”
-Crystal Woods, 'Write Like No One Is Reading'.
21. “I don't have a ton of good friends, but you're one of the best.”
― Lindsey Ouimet, '(Not Quite) The Same Old Song'.
22. “That's the problem with best friends. Sometimes they know you better than you know yourself.”
― Cecily von Ziegesar, 'Nobody Does it Better'.
Squad Quotes From TV Shows
Starting a TV show together is really one of the most basic forms of friendship and what better way of getting kind, inspirational friendship quotes. Send your squad these quotes!
23. "Rory: My god, I hate her.
Lorelai: Me too
Rory: You've no idea who I'm talking about.
Lorelai: Solidarity, sister."
-Rory & Lorelai, 'Gilmore Girls' .
24. “When you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.”
– Ted Mosby, 'How I Met Your Mother'.
25. “Whatever you do in this life, it’s not legendary unless your friends are there to see it.”
— Barney Stinson, 'How I Met Your Mother'.
26. “We made a deal ages ago. Men, babies, it doesn’t matter…We’re soulmates.”
– Samantha Jones, 'Sex and the City'.
27. "You're like the only person who's ever gotten what I'm about."
— Nick Andopolis, 'Freaks and Geeks'.
28. “A Bro is always entitled to do something stupid, as long as the rest of his Bros are all doing it.”
– Barney Stinson, 'How I Met Your Mother'.
29. “We’re sisters; you’re my family. What is you, is me. There’s nothing that you could ever say to make me let go.”
– Blair Waldorf, 'Gossip Girl'.
Squad Quotes From 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'
Friendship quotes will always be incomplete without these 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' quotes. This show makes you want to meet your group constantly! It reminds you that the good times help you pull yourself together during the bad times.
30. "Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but this is for life."
31. “You’re so wonderfully weird.”
32. "I'm not great at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
33. "Chandler: What's wrong with her?
Ross: She's not Rachel."
— Chandler and Ross.
34. “I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help.”
35. "You hung up on the pizza place? I don't hang up on your friends."
36. "Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it!"
37. "And remember, If I’m harsh with you, it’s only because you’re doing it wrong."
38. “A promise between friends means never having to give a reason”
39. "You're not alone. We don't know where we're going! You just gotta figure at some point it's all gonna come together."
Squad Quotes From Celebrities
Without friends, nobody can really survive, not even the people at the top. You need your time with your girls, to have a nice get together. Just one call with the squad and the day gets better. Here are some of the quotes that will make you and your friends relate to the men and women that were the greatest of their time.
40. "Some people go to priests, others to poetry. I go to my friends."
– Virginia Woolf.
41. "A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
– William Shakespeare.
42. "Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left."
- Paulo Coelho.
43. "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
– Robert Louis Stevenson.
44. "It’s the friends you can call up at 4am that matter."
– Marlene Dietrich.
45. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller.
46. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
47. "The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
48. "The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!"
– Ariana Grande.
49. "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant."
50. "A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. "
- Charles Darwin.
51. "A good friendship is a conversation that never ends."
– Gloria Steinem.
52. "There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing."
– Jennifer Aniston.
53. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
54. "Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit."
- Kahlil Gibran.
55. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
– Eleanor Roosevelt.
Friendship Quotes From Anime
Your group is into anime but all these movies and shows are not really your call? Then these are the perfect friendship quotes for your squad. Gather the group for some Instagram pictures time and light up your feed with these anime friendship quotes as your captions.
56. “Friendship is a more reliable tool than a knife.”
– Angelo Lagusa, '91 Days’.
57. “I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don’t know what exactly I’ll be able to do for you, but I’ll always be by your side.”
58. “You trusted me, so I’ll trust you too. That’s what being friends means, doesn’t it?”
– Rin Okumura, ‘Blue Exorcist’.
59. “You don’t die for your friends, you live for them!”
– Natsu Dragneel, 'The Fairy Tail’.
60. "You can pour wine on me or laugh at me and I won’t care, but I won’t forgive anyone who lays a hand on or hurts my friends."
-Shanks, 'One Piece'.
61. "Even if I searched the world over, no one could compare to you.”
– Hikaru Hitachiin, 'Ouran High School'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for squad quotes for pure friendship goals then why not take a look at [new friend quotes], or [childhood friends quotes].
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.