If you have a Star Wars fan in your house then you’ve come to the right place!
Let the force be with you!
General Star Wars Jokes
1) Why did Anakin Skywalker cross the road? To get to the dark side!
2) Which Star Wars character works at a restaurant? Darth Waiter!
3) Where did Luke Skywalker buy his new arm? At the second hand store!
4) Why is Darth Vader not safe for children under 3 years old? He’s a choking hazard!
5) What do you call a Chewbacca when he has chocolate in his hair? Chocolate Chip Wookie!
6) What kind of car does a Jedi drive? A Toy-Yoda!
7) Where is the best place to shop for lightsabers? The Darth Mall!
8) What did the Jedi say to the sheep? May the force be with ewe!
9) Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are at a Chinese restaurant eating dinner and Luke can’t figure out how to use the chopsticks. Finally, Obi-Wan says, “use the forks Luke!”.
10) How does Luke Skywalker always know what he’s getting for his birthday? Because he feels the presence!
11) What do you call two Han Solos singing together? Han Duet!
12) Why should you never tell jokes on the Melenium Falcon? Because it might crack up!
13) What did the dentist say to Luke Skywalker when he went for his check up? May the floss be with you!
14) What did Obi Wan Kenobi do when he needed money? He took out a bank clone!
15) What do you get when you cross Darth Vader with an elephant? An ele-vader!
16) Why is Luke Skywalker always invited to a picnic? Because he always has the forks with him!
17) Which restaurant does Jabba like to go to for dinner? He loves Pizza Hutt!
18) Why does Princess Leia wear her hair tied up in buns? So it doesn’t hang So-low!
19) What do you call food made my baby Wookiees? It’s good but it’s a little chewy!
Knock Knock Jokes
Knock the kids over with these seriously funny Star Wars knock knock jokes!
20) Knock, knock
21) Knock, knock
Vader minute while i tell a joke!
22) Knock, knock
Ren is dinner ready I’m starving?!
Luke out! Here comes another knock, knock joke!
24) Knock, knock
You’re the Obi-Wan for me!
25) Knock, knock
Yoda leh eee hoooo!
26) Knock, knock
Watto you wanto from a me?
These Yoda jokes will have the kids Yoda-ling!
27) Why didn’t Yoda have body odour? Because he used de-Yoda-rant!
28) Why shouldn’t you ask Yoda for money? Because he is always short!
29) Why did Yoda cross the road? Because the chickens forced him to!
30) What does Yoda say when someone says something that he already knows? “NO-DUH!”
31) Why is Yoda such a good gardener? Because he has green fingers!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.