Duel amongst yourselves and find out who is a real ‘Star Wars’ fan.
We have everything, from the prequel to the sequels and a bonus hard questions round. From the Clones to Boba Fett, this trivia has some of the hardest 'Star Wars' trivia but also some ‘Star Wars’ easy trivia for the kids.
The 'Star Wars' movies have become one of the most successful and famous franchises in pop culture history. So it is clear that many people know all the intricate details of the movies, especially those who have rewatched it a number of times. Test your knowledge with this quiz. May the Force be with you!
‘Star Wars’ Original Trilogy Trivia
This ultimate ‘Star Wars’ quiz with ‘Star Wars’ character trivia about Han Solo, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker and many more is a test of your abilities. Prove you are a hardcore fan by answering more than 100 questions correctly in this quiz. The start of the franchise, the original trilogy, to date, remains the best and most celebrated work of the 'Star Wars' universe and the sci-fi movie industry.
1. Question: Which ‘Star Wars’ movie was shot in the studio entirely?
Answer: 'The Revenge Of The Sith'
2. Question: What was the first ‘Star Wars’ movie?
Answer: 'Episode IV - A New Hope'
3. Who stars in ‘Star Wars’?
Answer: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Peter Cushing, Alec Guinness, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, David Prowse and Peter Mayhew.
4. Question: Which is the home planet of Chewbacca and the Wookies?
5. When is ‘Star Wars’ set?
Answer: ‘Episode IV - New Hope’ took place in 1593 AD
6. Question: Which non-Jedi used a lightsaber in 'The Empire Strikes Back'?
Answer: Han Solo
7. What is ‘Star Wars’ about?
Answer: A war against the tyrannical Galactic Empire
8. Question: Which character was originally planned to be a dwarf?
Answer: Luke Skywalker
9. Question: In which episode do Han Solo and Luke Skywalker free Princess Leia?
Answer: 'Episode IV- A New Hope'
10. Question: Han Solo's Millennium Falcon was upgraded by which starship?
Answer: The YT-1300 Stock Light Freighter
11. Question: Who was Jabba’s Hutt Chief of Staff?
Answer: Bib Fortuna
12. Question: How many engines does the X-wing fighter have?
13. Question: What is the color of Yoda’s lightsaber?
14. Question: On what planet did Luke meet Master Yoda?
15. Question: C-3PO can speak how many languages?
Answer: Over six million
16. Question: Where did Luke live as a child?
17. Question: In 'Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi', what animal makes the growling noises at Jabba the Hutt’s residence?
18. Question: What was Luke Skywalker’s family occupation?
19. Question: What was the name of Princess Leia’s adoptive parents?
Answer: Bail Organa and Queen Breha Organa
20. Question: Which is Princess Leia’s home planet?
21. Question: What was the reason why Yoda did not want to train Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Luke lacked patience
22. Question: Who did Princess Leia kiss first? Han Solo or Luke?
23. Question: In ‘Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi’, Jabba refers to Han as his favorite what?
24. Question: What are the odds given by C-3PO to Han Solo for navigating through the asteroid field?
Answer: 3720 to one
25. Question: Who does Luke see in the mask after defeating Darth Vader in the cave at Dagobah?
26. Question: On what animal movements were the Imperial Walkers in ‘Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back’ based on?
27. Question: Who was the original commander of the Death Star?
Answer: Grand Moff Tarkin
28. Question: What is Han Solo’s iconic line?
Answer: "I know"
29. Question: Which species stole the plans of the Death Star?
Answer: The Bothans
30. Question: Who gave the opening dialogue in ‘Episode IV: A New Hope’?
31. Question: Who played the role of Chewbacca in the original trilogy?
Answer: Peter Mayhew
32. Question: Which sectors does 'Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back' take place in?
Answer: Two, the Sluis Sector and the Anoat Sector
33. Question: The Speeder bike chase on Endor takes place in which movie?
Answer: 'Episode IV- A New Hope'
34. What armor is worn by Boba Fett in the ‘Star Wars’ series?
Answer: The Mandalorian
35. Question: What were the last words spoken by Darth Vader, and to whom?
Answer: “You were right” to Luke
'Star Wars' Prequel Trilogy Trivia
This 'Star Wars' trivia for kids based on the backstories of the Jedi and the Sith is relatively easy. From learning about Darth Vader's origin to seeing the beautiful and talented Padme, this 'Star Wars' prequel trivia should be a trip of adventure.
36. Question: What is the real identity of Darth Vader?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker
37. Question: Who trained Obi-wan Kenobi?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn
38. Question: Which planet did Darth Vader’s wife rule?
39. Question: Who did Chancellor Palpatine overtake in becoming the Senator of the Galactic Senate?
Answer: Chancellor Valorum
40. Question: Who trained Qui-Gon Jinn, Count Dooku, Obi-wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker over 800 years?
Answer: Master Yoda
41. Question: How many members are there in the Jedi Council?
42. Question: Who was the only actor who got to choose the color of their lightsaber?
Answer: Samuel L. Jackson (he chose the color purple for his lightsaber)
43. Question: Who was Darth Tyranus?
Answer: Count Dooku
44. Question: Who owned Anakin Skywalker?
Answer: A Toydarian named Watto
45. Question: What are the dark side users of the Force called?
Answer: The Sith
46. Question: How many arms does Dex Jettster, the diner owner have?
47. Question: Which character is named after George Lucas' son?
Answer: Dex Jettster
48. Question: In ‘Episode I: The Phantom Menace’ which race does Anakin win?
Answer: The Boonta Eve Podrace
49. Question: Which story is said to be not canon anymore in the Disney 'Star Wars' franchise?
Answer: The tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise
50. Question: What was the order given by Darth Sidious that meant kill all Jedis?
Answer: Order 66
51. Question: Where did the duel between Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi take place?
52. Question: What is the "slogan" of 'Star Wars'?
Answer: A long time ago in a galaxy far far away….
53. Question: Who was being cloned?
Answer: Jango Fett
54. Question: What are the lifeforms of The Force?
55. Question: What planets were the clones made on?
56. Question: What is the famous duel in 'Episode I: The Phantom Menace'?
Answer: The duel of fates
57. Question: Which character was played by the most number of actors?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
58. Question: Who was Jar Jar Binks?
Answer: An outcast Gungan on the planet of Naboo
59. Question: What is Obi-wan Kenobi’s popular dialogue?
Answer: "Hello there"
60. Question: How did Obi-wan Kenobi kill General Grievous?
Answer: By shooting him in the stomach five times
61. Question: How old was Padme when she became a Queen?
Answer: 14 years old
62. Question: What does Anakin hate?
63. Question: What did Dex have in his hand when he was talking to Obi-wan Kenobi in ‘Episode II: Attack Of Clones’?
Answer: Kamino Saberdart
64. Question: What did General Grievous call Obi-wan Kenobi in 'Episode III: The Revenge Of The Sith'?
Answer: The negotiator
65. Question: In which episode did the Galactic Republic turn into the Galactic Empire?
Answer: ‘Episode III: The Revenge Of The Sith’
'Star Wars' Sequel Trilogy Trivia
This fun 'Star Wars' trivia is based on the sequel 'Star Wars' movie and is perfect for a 'Star Wars' trivia night!
66. Question: What were the Knights of Ren looking for during the start of ‘Episode VII: The Force Awakens’?
Answer: The map coordinates to Luke’s location
67. Question: Who is the leader of the first order?
68. Question: Who kills Han Solo?
Answer: His son Kylo Ren
69. Question: In 'Episode VIII: The Last Jedi' where is Rey when Kylo communicates with her?
70. Question: Who are the parents of Rey?
Answer: Nobody knows but she is the granddaughter of Palpatine
71. Question: Who does Rey seek out to get trained?
Answer: Luke Skywalker
72. Question: When Leia was recovering from her injuries who headed the Resistance command?
Answer: Amylin Holdo
73. Question: What is the New Republic’s Capital?
Answer: Hosnian Prime
74. Question: Who tells Rey that she is force sensitive?
Answer: Maz Kanata
75. Question: What is the Sith Homeworld?
Answer: Planet Exegol
76. Question: In ‘Episode IX: The Rise Of Skywalker’, why can’t C-3PO decipher what’s written on the dagger that leads to Palpatine’s location?
Answer: His programming forbids him to decipher Sith artifacts
77. Question: What was the original idea for Rey’s lineage?
Answer: She would be the granddaughter of Obi-wan Kenobi
78. Question: What are the small bird-like creatures where Luke lived, that went viral?
79. Question: What was the bond between Ben Solo and Rey called?
Answer: Dyad in the Force
80. Question: How is Kylo Ren related to Darth Vader?
Answer: He was his grandson
81. Question: Which character did Andy Serkis portray?
Answer: Supreme leader Snoke
82. Question: Who led the battle on Starkiller Base?
Answer: Poe Dameron
83. Question: What did Rey live in?
84. Question: Which stormtrooper was unable to do his task in 'The Force Awakens'?
Answer: FN - 2187 aka Finn
85. Question: Who was Rey?
Answer: A Jakku
86. Question: What was Rey?
87. Question: What is the aim of the first order?
Answer: To destroy the Resistance
88. Question: Why does Ben Solo become Kylo Ren?
Answer: Luke contemplates killing him
89. Question: What are Leia’s last words to Han?
Answer: “Bring him home”
90. Question: What is the celebrated story of where Ben Solo went after his death?
Answer: The World Between Worlds
91. Question: Who planted a flaw in the design of the Death Star?
Answer: Galen Erso
92. Question: What were Luke’s last words to Kylo Ren?
Answer: “See you around, kid”
93. Question: What was the name of the supreme leader's flagship?
Answer: Snoke’s Boudoir
94. Question: What creature does Finn have a drink with on Jakku?
Answer: An Obark
95. Question: What is Poe Dameron’s call sign in the Resistance?
Answer: Black Leader
Obscure 'Star Wars' Trivia Questions
This 'Star Wars' trivia game is getting tricky. Are you really a 'Star Wars' fan? Let's find out with this quiz about 'Star Wars'. This list of difficult 'Star Wars' trivia contains questions about Han Solo, Jedi, Boba Fett, any 'Star Wars' movie, Clone Wars trivia, 'Return Of The Jedi' trivia, and so many more trivia questions! Are you ready to play this bonus round of hard 'Star Wars' trivia ?
96. Question: Who loses their arm in a battle?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker and Mace Windu
97. Question: What role did Keira Knightley portray in the 'Star Wars' universe?
Answer: A dummy for Queen Padme
98. Question: How many handmaidens did Padme have?
99. Question: Maz Kanata belonged to which species?
100. Question: Who was Anakin’s apprentice?
Answer: Ahsoka Tano
101. Question: In which film did the Battle of Hoth happen?
Answer: 'Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back'
102. Question: Who plays the role of the Mandalorian in the 'Star Wars' live-action series?
Answer: Pedro Pascal
103. Question: What color was Qui-Gon Jinn’s lightsaber?
104. Question: Who hailed C-3PO as their God?
105. Question: Adam Driver chose the 'Star Wars' Universe over what?
Answer: 'Batman V Superman'
106. Question: Who is the only known female of Yoda’s species?
107. Question: What was Luke Skywalker’s weakness according to the Emperor?
Answer: His faith in his friends
108. Question: What was Luke Skywalker’s original name as per George Lucas' films?
Answer: Luke Starkiller
109. Question: What was the name of Chewbacca’s father?
110. Question: In which movie and game did Han Solo win his ship?
Answer: Han Solo won his ship in 'Solo: A 'Star Wars Story' and in the game of Sabacc
111. Question: What is Admiral Ackbar’s famous line?
Answer: "It’s a trap!"
112. Question: What is the name of the Imperial weapons developer who oversees the construction of the Death Star in 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'?
Answer: Orson Krennic
113. Question: What is the total number of episodes of 'The Clone Wars'?
114. Question: What department did Finn work in as a stormtrooper?
115. Question: What is the name of Baby Yoda in The Mandalorian?
116. Question: How are Chewbacca noises produced?
Answer: It is a mixture of lion, seal, walrus and wager sounds
117. Question: What is a Loth Cat?
Answer: Loth Cat is a member of the Tooka Family
118. Question: How many ‘Star Wars’ movies are there, not including the spin offs?
So, did you get them all right? Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 110+ 'Star Wars' trivia questions (and answers) then why not take a look at this Avatar The Last Airbender' trivia, or 'Avengers' trivia?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.