There are times when people struggle with many things in their life related to their career, relationship, professional life, and many other aspects.
It is how you go through your struggles and how you come back is what matters. When we struggle against natural things in life, we create some sort of resistance and opposition, leading to creation of struggles.
People struggle through many times and still keep smiling despite challenging situations. Here are some of the struggle quotes that will help you to cope with your struggles.
People are often scared of what the community will say and how to deal with it instead of making an effort to achieve it. Always make sure that you come out of the struggles in your way and achieve your goal accordingly. Even the most successful people have faced struggles in their life to reach the position that they are at now. Stop trying to skip and let go of the struggle, as it is trying to build you for a better tomorrow. Embrace it. Learn from it. Grow from it. Here are some of the life struggle quotes that will surely help you deal with the struggle in your life. You'll find the best why do we struggle quotes and more.
If you like this article, be sure to check out [positive energy quotes] and when life gets tough quotes for that extra boost.
Moving Quotes About Struggle
Many difficult times, ups and downs, occur in life but it is how you face that is important. You may draw inspiration from your own life or from struggle quotes from the Bible, to fight against difficulties in life. Here are some of the struggle quotes that will motivate you to fight against difficulties, with some hard life quotes and deep quotes.
1. "To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals - this alone is worth the struggle."
- William Osler.
2. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear hardship today.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh.
3. “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”
- Leroy Satchel Paige.
4. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”
- Jim Rohn.
5. "Believe me, the reward is not so great without the struggle."
- Wilma Rudolph.
6. “Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.”
- Elie Weisel.
7. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.”
- Helen Keller.
8. "All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
- Pope Paul VI.
9. “Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.”
- Norman Vincent Peale.
10. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.”
- Nelson Mandela.
11. “Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit.”
- Napoleon Hill.
12. “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.”
13. "No matter what struggles I come across, I will keep going, because I have the will and strength to overcome it all. All my greatest accomplishments, I once thought I would never achieve, but I keep on succeeding every challenge that faces me. No matter what is beyond my control, nothing will ever make me less than a woman. I am and will always be a powerful woman."
- Victoria Enriquez.
14. “We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.”
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
15. “When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from 'I can't do this' to 'I must do this'.”
- Toni Sorenson.
16. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.”
- Kenji Miyazawa.
17. “Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!”
- Yvonne Pierre.
18. “The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.”
19. “Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.”
- John Wooden.
20. “The best way to get rid of the pain is to feel the pain. And when you feel the pain and go beyond it, you’ll see there’s a very intense love that is wanting to awaken itself.”
- Deepak Chopra.
21. "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
― Friedrich Nietzsche.
22. “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
- Mary Engelbreit.
23. “To succeed, you have to do something and be very bad at it for a while. You have to look bad before you can look really good.”
- Barbara DeAngelis.
24. “Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.”
- Albert Schweitzer.
25. “It’s not exactly like you thought it would be, you think it’s a failure. What about the spectrum of colors in between.”
- Sara Evans.
26. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”
- Robert Frost.
27. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
- Mary Anne Radmacher.
28. “To have darkness behind me, in front of me a bright sky, flickering lights on the water and to feel it on the stony face of the southern sun.”
- Julia Hartwig.
29. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
- James Allen.
30. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.”
- Steve Maraboli.
31. “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.”
- Greg Kincaid.
32. “Strong people alone know how to organize their suffering so as to bear only the most necessary pain.”
- Emil Dorian.
33. "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
34. “It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks.”
- Bob Richards.
35. “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”
- Malcolm S. Forbes.
36. “The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.”
- Woodrow Wilson.
37. "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."
- Frederick Douglass.
38. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
- Jonathan Safran Foer.
39. “Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible.”
- Mao Zedong.
40. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”
- Drew Barrymore.
Relaxing Struggle Quotes
When you feel stressed or feel that there is a lot of struggle to still do in life, you need to relax. By drawing motivation from struggle quotes, you can convert these adversities into opportunities. Have a look at the collection of relaxing struggle quotes and they will help you feel relaxed at work as well as at home.
41. “I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health.”
42. "I'm not interested in passion and love for their own sake - without the struggle of life, they're just fluff."
- Mira Nair.
43. “It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax.”
- Moises Arias.
44. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.”
- William Burroughs.
45. “When someone tells me to ‘just relax,’ I wonder why they don’t hand me a book?”
- Richelle Goodrich.
46. “Sometimes, the most productive thing that you can do is to step outside and do nothing...relax and enjoy nature.”
- Melanie Charlene.
47. "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
48. “Relax. No one else knows what they’re doing either.”
- Ricky Gervais.
49. “Take rest; A field that has rested, gives bountiful crop.”
50. “Let the night take you. Let the stars evaporate into your dreams. Let sleep be the only comfort for you to believe.”
- Anthony Liccione.
51. “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax.”
- Mark Black.
52. “Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream.”
- John Lennon.
53. “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.”
- Bryant McGill.
54. “Every now and then, go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer.”
- Leonardo da Vinci.
55. “You can find magic, wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.”
- Dr. Seuss.
56. “Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort.”
- Jane Austen.
57. “The sensation of energy expands with increasing relaxation.”
- Illchi Lee.
58. “Your ability to generate power is directly proportional to your ability to relax.”
- David Allen.
59. “Take a deep breath. Inhale peace. Exhale happiness.”
- A.D. Posey.
60. “Relaxation is every mastermind’s life hack.”
- Sofia Katsali.
61. “You have enough. You do enough. You are enough. Relax.”
62. “The paradox of relaxation is the renewal of mind; rekindle of spirit and revitalize of strength.”
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
63. “I can find relaxation in everything, from tossing a cricket-ball to negotiating a treaty with the emperor of China.”
- Sir John Malcolm.
64. “Relaxation from business seems to be a necessity to our existence; to take an occasional holiday, therefore, is not only justifiable but highly commendable.”
- William Wordsworth.
65. “The best time to relax is when you don’t have time to relax.”
- Evan Esar.
Positive Struggle Quotes
When your life is filled with positivity, you try to spread positivity around you. Even when you are facing various struggles, one glimmer of positivity can help you through it. Here are some of the most refreshing positive struggle quotes to make you feel positive when you’re looking for inspiration from someone at work or from your loved ones.
66. “I disagree. I look at struggle as an opportunity to grow. True struggle happens when you can sense what is not working for you and you're willing to take the appropriate action to correct the situation. Those who accomplish change are willing to engage the struggle."
- Danny Dreyer.
67. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
- Mark Twain.
68. “Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for.”
- Marian Wright Edelman.
69. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
- Zig Ziglar.
70. “You're imperfect, and you're wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.”
- Brene Brown.
71. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
- Willie Nelson.
72. ““I am thankful for my struggle because without it, I wouldn't have stumbled upon my strength.”
― Alexandra Elle.
73. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.”
- Lou Holtz.
74. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.”
- Ellen DeGeneres.
75. "What we all need to do is find the wellspring that keeps us going, that gives us the strength and patience to keep up this struggle for a long time."
- Winona LaDuke.
76. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”
- Kobe Bryant.
77. “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”
78. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson.
79. “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.”
- Matt Cameron.
80. “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.”
- Joyce Brothers.
81. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”
- Michael Jordan.
82. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.”
- John Wooden.
83. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.”
- Les Brown.
84. “I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.”
- Roger Clemens.
85. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- Milton Berle.
86. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”
- Les Brown.
87. “Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!”
- Donna Karan.
88. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.”
- Joel Osteen.
89. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
- Vince Lombardi.
90. “Every day may not be good... but there’s something good in every day.”
- Alice Morse Earle.
91. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
- Marcus Aurelius.
92. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
- Dalai Lama.
93. “I surround myself with positive, productive people of good will and decency.”
- Ted Nugent.
94. “My purpose: to lift your spirit and to motivate you.”
- Mavis Staples.
95. “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.”
- Paula Deen.
96. “I like to encourage people to realize that any action is a good action if it’s proactive and there is positive intent behind it.”
- Michael J. Fox.
97. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
- Roy T. Bennett.
98. “Struggle is a never-ending process. Freedom is never really won. You earn it and win it in every generation”
- Coretta Scott King.
99. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.”
- Harvey Mackay.
100. “Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.”
- Roy T. Bennett.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for struggle quotes then why not take a look at stress relief quotes, or you got this quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.