Spring time symbolises new beginnings and lots of new hope; new life is beginning, with lots of cute fluffy animals and flowers blooming everywhere you look.
It's the perfect opportunity to encourage lots of joy and laughter in your home. Spring puns and jokes are our favourite way to welcome in the new season and our list of jokes is positively blooming with good vibes.
We've picked our favourite jokes that are the perfect accompaniment to your May-day celebrations, spring time scavenger hunts and days out picking daffodils. Why not challenge your family to recite their favourite spring jokes, or even make up their own? If you want to know why Ape-ril is a monkey's favourite month, or what happens when a gardener gets excited, look no further than our best spring jokes for kids.
Question And Answer Jokes
The classic joke layout lends itself so well to these cute spring jokes for kids.
1. Did you see the ice and snow was melting? I thaw.
2. How do you put water inside a watermelon? You plant it in the spring.
3. What do you call it when you sweep off the snow for the last time in winter? A spring fling.
4. What's the difference between a springroll and a summer roll? The seasoning.
5. How do you tell when a rabbit's getting old? Look for grey hares.
6. What does the author suffer from in April? A strong case of allegories.
7. What do you call a rabbit who's angry he's been burnt? A hot cross bunny.
8. What's May's favourite thing? April showers, because the April showers bring May flowers.
9. What do parents like to do in April? Go to a Bruce Springstein concert.
10. Why did April stand up to May? To prove she wasn't a spring chicken.
11. What do you get when you push an Easter egg off a hill? A springroll.
12. What's the best type of dog to get in April? A springer spaniel.
13. Why do monkeys fall from the sky in spring? Because of the ape-ril showers.
14. What's the Easter Bunny's favorite vegetable? Egg-plant.
15. Which month is the worst at making decisions? MAYbe.
16. Why are people exhausted on May 1st? They've just finished a 31 day march.
17. What kind of garden do you have if you're a baker? A flour garden.
18. What do you call a rabbit that's got fleas? Bugs bunny.
19. When's the best time to go on a trampoline? In the spring.
20. What's the shortest month of the year? May - it's only three letters long.
21. What did the tree say when winter ended? Well that's a re-leaf.
22. What flowers can you find on someone's face? Tulips.
23. Why is the letter A like a flower? Because a bee follows it.
24. Why should you start your gardening business in spring? Because you can rake in the money.
25. What falls in April but never gets hurt? Rain.
26. Where did Bugs Bunny park his boat? At the what's-up dock!
27. What bow can’t be tied? A rainbow.
28. How did the gardener feel about spring? He was so excited he wet his plants.
29. What did summer say to spring? Help, I'm about to fall.
30. What flower should a boy give to his mum? A son-flower.
Knock Knock Jokes
It's been said that knock-knock jokes are the ultimate dad jokes for kids. They might be corny, but these are some of our favourite spring jokes.
31. Knock, Knock!
June know any good jokes I can tell?
32. Knock, Knock!
Arthur any more Easter Eggs left for me?
33. Knock, Knock!
Candy Easter Bunny hide any more treats in the garden?
34. Knock, Knock!
Heidi the eggs all round the house!
35. Knock, Knock!
Anna-other Easter Bunny!
Spring Time Puns
If you're a fan of a pun, you'll be obsessed with these egg-cellent puns about spring. Don't wait, tell all your buds today!
36. You were last bud not least.
37. April may get here sooner than we thought.
38. There's a definite spring in your step this season.
39. I'm filled with re-leaf, it's finally Spring.
40. Can February March? I don't think so, but April May.
41. My mum told me monkeys fall from the sky every few days at the moment. I'm sick of these ape-ril showers.
42. Do you know what happens on April 1st? Yes, I'm fooly aware of it.
43. What did the first thunderstorm of March say? All hail the spring!
44. Should you plant flowers any month but April? May as well!
One Liner Spring Jokes For Kids
One liners are funny jokes for kids that you don't have to wait for them to guess. We bet you'll think these kids' jokes about spring are simply blooming marvellous.
45. Spring is the best, it's a great opportunity to turn over a new leaf.
46. When you tell someone winter is over, it's best not to spring the news on them.
47. I've just washed my trampoline. It's usually about now that I started doing some spring cleaning.
48. Why are frogs always smiling? They eat everything that bugs them.
49. If April showers bring May flowers, what do mayflowers bring? Pilgrims.
50. I have to say, my flower business is absolutely blooming.
51. I love when the bees come out. Nothing beats the joy of sting.
52. Did you hear about the pregnant bed bug? She's having her babies in the spring.
53. Every time I drink out of my water bottle it pours back in, it must be spring water.
54. It's been said that March comes in like a lion, but leaves like a lamb. Ewe might say it leaves sheepishly.
55. To celebrate the change in season, the local bed shop is having a spring sale. The rest of the bed is full price though.
56. I've finally finished my spring cleaning. Sometimes I just wish I hadn't bought so many slinkies.
57. I made a bet with the farmers on which lamb I think is going to be the highest jumper. I like to gambol.
58. I'm pleased to say my winter fat has finally gone! Now I have springrolls.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.