There are times we all feel low and need some motivational words to boost up our sullen spirits.
The best way to cheer up is to warm up your heart and soul to inspire you to feel happier and live better. The soul needs nourishment when down and so does the heart, just like the body does, and deserves motivation on tough days to keep fighting.
Reading motivational heartwarming quotes with a nice cup of your favorite beverage will instantly energize you and make you feel better. Likewise, heartwarming quotes can be used to cheer up your loved ones, family, and friends who don't feel too good as well. Here is a wholesome list of some of the most inspirational quotes, funny heartwarming quotes, sweet heartwarming quotes for your best friend that you might need just to help you live a positive life.
If you like our content, you can also check out other articles like [heartless quotes] or heart quotes.
Most Heartwarming Quotes That Are Inspirational
Here is a list of the most beautiful and inspirational heart-warming quotes that you might need for yourself or for a friend.
1. "If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
-Rabbi Harold Kushner.
2. "Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."
3. "Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
4. "You aren’t wealthy until you have something that money can’t buy."
5. "Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
6. "Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
7. "Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs are more people who have, life."
8. "What you seek is seeking you."
9. "The root of joy is gratefulness."
10. "The best things in life are free. The second best things are very, very expensive."
11. "We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."
12. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
13. "It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter."
14. "If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
–Rabbi Harold Kushner.
15. "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude."
16. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
17. "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
18. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
19. "Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment."
20. "Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity."
21. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
22. "Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home."
Beautiful Heartwarming Quotes
Here is a list of some of the greatest inspirational heartwarming quotes about love and life that will make living always seem beautiful. The most beautiful quote just might be Albert Einstein's, "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back."
23. "Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart."
24. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back."
25. "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
26. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
27. "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
28. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sales. Explore, dream, discover."
29. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
30. "If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."
31. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by deceits you plant."
–Robert Louis Stevenson.
32. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
33. "If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."
34. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
35. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."
36. "What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude."
37. "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt.
38. "Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder."
–Henry David Thoreau.
39. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
40. "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
41. "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success."
42. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
– Anne Frank.
Sweet Heartwarming Quotes
Motivate yourself with this list of some of the greatest inspirational heartwarming quotes for loved ones and sweet and short heartwarming quotes about family. Here are a few deep quotes and positive quotes.
43. "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
44. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
45. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
46. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
47. "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
48. "Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."
-Hans Christian Andersen.
49. "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light."
50. "Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved."
-D. H. Lawrence.
51. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas A. Edison.
52. "Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
53. "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
54. "Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not."
56. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
57. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
58. "May you live all the days of your life."
59. "You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."
61. "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
62. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau.
63. "If life were predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor."
64. "Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life."
65. "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
66. "In this life, we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love."
67. "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
68. "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
69. "The only impossible journey is the one you never begin."
70. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
Inspirational Heartwarming Quotes About Friends
Let your friends know you love them with these inspirational heartwarming quotes about life and friendship which also include sweet and inspirational heartwarming quotes for your best friend.
71. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
72."A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
73. "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
74. "When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands."
76. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
77. "In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
78. "Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation."
79. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything."
80. "A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself."
81. "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul."
82. "A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have."
83. "True friends are always together in spirit."
84. "Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose."
85. "Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer."
86. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
87. "A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world."
88. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life."
89. "There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met."
90. "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
Heartwarming Quotes About Life
Lead life with positive energy. If you are looking for an inspirational boost and some heartwarming quotes about life, this list of quotes including Christmas heartwarming quotes will be sure to help uplift your mood.
91. "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."
92. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking."
93. "You become what you believe."
94. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
95. "Love the life you live. Live the life you love."
96. "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear."
97. "Life is trying things to see if they work."
98. "Life is a long lesson in humility."
-James M. Barrie.
99. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
100. "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.
101. "Life is made of ever so many partings welded together."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for heartwarming quotes then why not take a look at you have my heart quotes, or [wild heart quotes]?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.