A picture can say thousands of words.
But can you work out the answers from these quiz pictures below? This picture trivia will assess the skills of your child based on a guessing game pictures trivia.
From famous images of logos, to landmarks, pictures help us to memorize since our brains often remember photographs better than written knowledge. That is why we have curated a photo quiz in the form of a guess the image game just for you!
Why not play some trivia rounds with your family, using this image quiz as the trivia picture round, to see who has the most memory to recall all the quiz images in our image trivia quiz.
Trivia Picture Round One: Famous Personalities
There have been numerous great people in history, their achievements are praised and they are still remembered today. We have prepared a picture quiz on famous personalities which you need to recall by seeing the quiz photos and telling us who the question is about!
1. Question: Born on 1 June 1926, the person in the picture below was originally named Norma Jean Baker. She was a famous actress in the early decades of the 20th century.
Answer: Marilyn Monroe.
2. Question: This popular actor played comic roles. His greatest works include: 'The Great Dictator', 'Modern Times' and 'The Kid'. Can you name the celebrity in the picture trivia quiz below?
Answer: Charlie Chaplin.
3. Question: In the following guess the photo, he was the 16th President of the United States.
Answer: Abraham Lincoln.
4. Question: Guess the great person in the photo trivia question below who was a renowned scientist. He discovered the Theory of Relativity.
Answer: Albert Einstein.
Trivia Picture Round Two: Movie Picture Trivia
Do you watch movies? Can you recall movie characters in the picture quiz below? We are offering a close up picture quiz with answers below. Let's continue these visual trivia rounds with some movie trivia pictures for you to guess.
5. Question: Name the important character in the movie 'Star Wars', he is actually 50 years old.
6. Question: Guess the hero from Gotham who saves the city with his sidekick Robin.
7. Question: Name the 'Star Wars' character, who had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi.
Answer: Darth Vader.
8. Question: The fictional superhero created by Stan Lee is one of the youngest characters in Marvel Comics.
Trivia Picture Round Three: Pictures Logo Quiz
In the trivia pictures below, you can guess the brands from their logos. How well will you do at this picture round trivia? Good luck at guessing these logo quiz pictures!
9. Question: Guess the photo of a reputed carbonated drink brand.
Answer: Coca Cola.
10. Question: Can you name the lovable fast food chain brand in this trivia picture?
11. Question: The famous website where you can watch endless videos.
Answer: You Tube.
12. Question: This popular brand is synonymous with the late founder Steve Jobs.
Trivia Picture Round Four: Places
In the trivia picture rounds so far, did you guess the correct answers to the trivia game images? Most funny picture quizzes get harder as they progress, so can you solve these trivia pictures and answers?
13. Question: Built to protect the country from invaders, this is the only monument in the world that is visible from space. Name the place.
Answer: Great Wall of China.
14. Question: This lotus shaped building is a multi-performing arts center located in New South Wales, Australia. Can you name the building from the picture?
Answer: Sydney Opera House.
15. Question: The official residence and workplace of the president of United States, the building is located in Washington DC. Can you name the place from the picture?
Answer: The White House.
16. Question: Next in this picture quiz, can you name this famous sculpture which features the faces of four former US Presidents.
Answer: Mount Rushmore.
Trivia Picture Round Five: Flags
Here is some more fun trivia for a quiz night with your family. This trivia picture round displays images of national flags. Do you know all the flags? Let's see by taking a look at our visual trivia questions in this next picture quiz.
17. Question: The flag of the most populous country.
18. Question: Name the flag of the Kingdom which comprises of the countries England, Scotland, Wales and North Ireland.
Answer: United Kingdom.
19. Question: Name the flag of the second most populous country and the seventh largest country in the world.
20. Question: Name the country whose capital is Washington DC.
Answer: United States.
Trivia Picture Round Six: Food Image Quiz
How well can you answer this picture quiz all about food? This is one of the best picture rounds, we guarantee it will make you hungry!
21. Question: What is the most popular flavor of ice cream in most countries?
22. Question: In which Japanese staple dish, is the food prepared with raw fish rolls?
23. Question: What are the twisted pasta called?
24. Question: Where did burger originate?
Answer: United States.
25. Question: Can you name the fried dough confectionery with a hole in the middle?
Trivia Picture Round Seven: Human Body Trivia Picture
Here's a guess the picture game all about the human body that assesses how well you know your body. Why not play this image quiz on quiz night and see how much you know?
26. Question: Which part of the body pumps blood around the body?
27. Question: Which part of the body has an iris, retina and cornea?
28. Question: Where is the tiniest bone of the human body found?
Answer: In the ear.
29. Question: What is the second largest growing tissue in the body?
30. Question: How many bones are present in a hand?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.