Find the best quotes about endings with this great list.
Life means a lot of things and we must never take it for granted. We have carefully compiled this great list of quotes for you to go through which we hope will help you love yourself better than before.
Life is like a roller coaster of emotions and it brings its own unique set of struggles, joys, defeats, and victories, experiences of love, which means dealing with a lot of emotions. Relax and get away from your worries with this great list of quotes as we look back, reflect and recharge before closing chapters of life that have taught us many things. Hopefully, by the end of this list, we can move on with a clear mind and positive attitude.
For more related content take a look at [at the end of the day quotes] and [end of school year quotes].
Quotes About End Of Days
Quotes about the end of the day which you can find inspiring.
1. “At the end of the day, it’s important to know what really matters most in life...your sanity, your health, your family, and the ability to start anew.”
― Les Brown.
2. “At the end of the day, give up your worries and give thanks for the journey.”
― Ben Vereen.
3. “At the end of the day, we must go forward with hope and not backward by fear and division.”
― Jesse Jackson.
4. “It is the small steps which bring you satisfaction at the end of the day.”
― Rafael Nadal.
5. “Hope is a renewable option:
If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.”
― Barbara Kingsolver.
6. “At the end of the day, the only thing I can do is keep working on it, keep giving myself chances, and it’s going to happen.”
― Sergio Garcia.
7. “All through your life, you'll be faced with making a decision between two things-choose the one that is right. If they are both right, then choose the one that will make you feel the best about it at the end of the day.”
― Thomas Jefferson.
8. “Sometimes we’re so busy trying to get things and at the end of the day, all we need is love.”
― T.D. Jakes, interview with Zon D’Amour, Lasentinel.
10. “Every end of every day is the most important time of that day because you confront with your past and you obtain a chance for tomorrow not to repeat your past mistakes!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan.
In The End Quotes
Some deep quotes about the end of the journey that we know as life.
11. “Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.”
― Drew Barrymore.
12. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
― Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. “I think I will be able to, in the end, rise above the clouds and climb the stairs to Heaven, and I will look down on my beautiful life.”
― Yayoi Kusama.
14. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
― Abraham Lincoln.
15. “To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.”
― Robert Louis Stevenson.
16. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.”
― James Dean.
17. “I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end.”
― Gilda Radner, ‘It’s Always Something’.
18. “What we get from this adventure is just sheer joy. And joy is, after all, the end of life. We do not live to eat and make money.”
― George Leigh Mallory, interview with David Fickling, Guardian.
19. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi.
20. “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.”
― Francis Bacon.
21. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.”
― Diane Ackerman.
22. “In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt.
Light At The End Of The Tunnel Quotes
Some great quotes that can guide you away from worries and always make you feel better about life when you feel lost.
23. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.”
― Demi Lovato.
24. “Struggling is hard because you never know what’s at the end of the tunnel.”
― Don Rickles.
25. “If you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you are looking the wrong way.”
― Barry Commoner.
27. “The test of character is not persistence when you expect a light at the end of the tunnel. The true test is performance and persistence when you see no light coming.”
― James Arthur Ray.
28. “Learn from this, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and I found it. For those who are still looking for a way out, I left the door open and I'll be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me.”
― Kid Cudi.
29. “As you grow older, you accept that there are some tunnels that don’t have any light in them, but you go down them anyway.”
― Wayne Coyne.
30. “When you become angry, you enter a tunnel, leaving the light behind you; when you get calm, you exit the tunnel, finding the light in front of you!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan.
31. “Sometimes life seems like a dark tunnel with no light at the end, but if you just keep moving forward, you will end up in a better place.”
― Jeffrey Fry.
32. “There’s always light at the end of the tunnel, right? It just depends on how long the tunnel is.”
― Henry Paulson.
End Of The Year Quotes
Quotes about the end of a year and day one of the new year that hide a story in them!
33. “I made no resolutions for the new year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.”
― Anais Nin.
34. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
― Hal Borland.
35. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”
― Brooks Atkinson.
36. “The year-end brings no greater pleasure then the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and new year be filled with joy.”
― Charles Dickens.
37. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”
― Bill Vaughan.
38. “This bright year is given me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best!”
― William Arthur Ward.
39. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”
― Hal Borland.
40. “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a New year’s prayer, not a resolution. I'm praying for courage.”
― Susan Sontag.
41. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
― T.S. Eliot, ‘Complete Poems And Plays’.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for [article] then why not take a look at [end of summer quotes], or end of year quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.