Throwback Thursdays are a fun trend and never fail to leave us all feeling nostalgic.
Thursday is the day to take a little sneak peek at the old happy memories. If you want to rewind and share some of the best moments, then these awesome quotes and captions are worth your social media pictures.
Throwback Thursdays are a fun way to look back and post some happy memories. Plus Thursday brings us a little closer to weekends, so it is considered to be pretty good. Celebrate your almost weekend with some throwback pictures and end up being nostalgic. Find the most suitable throwback Thursday Instagram captions to share and remember those precious moments.
Being close to the weekend is already fun, but sometimes it feels like forever and gets tough to survive things, from everyday coffee chugging to rushing to work. Take a little time away and look back to your old memories and share them with your friends!
If you want to read some more quotes, click to open wellness Wednesday quotes and [tgif quotes].
Motivational Thursday Quotes
If you are having a tricky time getting through a Thursday afternoon, then overcome that with some inspirational words or Thursday quotes and cheer up for the day. Here you will find quotes that will help to remember some happy moments and will lift up your spirits.
1. "You can't say something like, 'I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel'. That is hypocrisy."
- Israelmore Ayivor.
2. "Don't count the days. Make the days count."
– Muhammad Ali.
3. "I'm glad tomorrow's Thursday,
'Cause with a bit of luck,
As far as I remember,
That's the day they pass the buck."
- Pam Ayres, 'Some of Me Poetry.'
4. "Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much HAPPIER when you speak and act with kindness! Share a SMILE and make it a great day!"
- Tracey Edmonds.
5. "Lesson one in time travel, Thursday. First of all, we are all time travelers. The vast majority of us manage only one day per day."
- Jasper Fforde, 'Lost In A Good Book.'
6. "Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done."
– Byron Pulsifer.
7. "Elegance is like manners. You can't be polite only on Wednesday or Thursday. If you are elegant, you should be every day of the week. If you are not, then it's another matter."
- Aldo Gucci.
8. "And God said, 'Let there be light' and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected."
- Spike Milligan.
9. "You can quit anything on a Thursday. Quit letting other people decide who you are."
- Bob Goff.
10. "Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It's going to be a good day!"
– Kate Summers.
11. "The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he's dead."
– Bette Davis.
12. "I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That's all any of us can hope for."
- April Winchell.
13. "It's Thursday, and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out."
- Demetri Martin, Twitter.
14. "Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this!"
- Tracey Edmonds.
15. "Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve."
– Byron Pulsifer.
16 "Thursday. Today you are so tired and will think about how your week was and how it will go on Thursday."
Throwback Thursday Instagram Quotes and Captions
Nothing's better than rewinding the good old memories once in a while. Also, these days it's a trend to share throwback Thursday pictures with catchy Instagram captions. Here are some catchy throwback Thursday Instagram captions for a throwback picture.
17. "Nothing is more responsible for the good old days than a bad memory."
- Franklin Pierce Adams.
18. "Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It's a much-needed break."
- John Farley.
19. "Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they're not!"
20. "Today you are you; that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you."
- Dr. Seuss.
21. "Time moves in one direction, memory in another."
- William Gibson.
22. "And whether it is Thursday or the day is stormy,
With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other,
We have rolled into another dream."
- John Ashbery, 'Spring Day'.
Inspirational Thursday Quotes For Work
Here are some fun and inspirational Thursday quotes that will keep your spirits high.
23. "Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
– Conrad Hilton.
24. "A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work."
- John Lubbock, 'The Use Of Life'.
25. "Be happy with what you have while working for what you want."
- Helen Keller.
26. "Keep going; your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end."
- Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light In The Heart'.
27. "Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."
- Sam Levenson.
28. "We do today what they won't, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can't."
– Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.
29. "If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill.
30. "Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it."
- Mary Pickford.
31. "This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
32. "Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only YOU can stop you."
- J. Gitomer.
33. "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
- Henry Ford.
34. "We do not remember days; we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten."
- Cesare Pavese, 'This Business Of Living: Diaries'.
35. "When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old."
- Bill Clinton.
36. "Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
- Will Rogers.
37. "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Thursday Morning Motivation Quotes
Start your Thursday morning the right way with these Thursday morning motivation quotes!
38. "Today is a new day, so rise up and move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!"
- Joel Osteen.
39. "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
- Marcus Aurelius, 'Meditations'.
40. "Every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on."
– Carrie Underwood.
41. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
- Thomas A. Edison.
42. "You can change your life for the better. You already have the tools within you to do so. These tools are your thoughts and your beliefs."
- Louise Hay, '21 Days Of Affirmations'.
43. "Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can."
- Douglas Pagels.
44. "Life is short, and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love, make haste to be kind."
– Henri Frederic Amiel, 'Amiel's Journal'.
45 "Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved."
- Thomas Fuller.
46. "Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise."
– Victor Hugo, 'Les Misérables'.
47. "Today is a new day. Even if you were wrong yesterday, you can get it right today."
– Dwight Howard.
48. "Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it."
– Josie Cluney.
49. "Today is a new day. A new opportunity to get better, stronger, faster, smarter, and closer to your goals and dreams. Take it."
- Joel Madden.
50. "Memory is the diary we all carry about with us."
- Oscar Wilde
51. "You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."
- C.S. Lewis.
52. "No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."
- Hal Borland.
53. "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
- James Dean
54. "I am forever grateful for 'Cheers'."
- Ted Danson.
55. "It's funny how the present can change the past."
- Andrew Sean Greer.
Funny Throwback Thursday Quotes And Captions
There some pictures with our favorite people from party nights or long trips that seem to have happened forever ago. Time to share those memories on social media and caption them with some funny quotes. Here are some funny quotes for throwback Thursday Instagram captions.
56. "Thursday? Oh no, it can't be! It's too gruesome."
- Audrey Hepburn, 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'.
57. "Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done."
– Kate Summers.
58. "We usually have margaritas on Thursdays, but since it's Tuesday, I'll make an exception."
- Chelsea Handler.
59. "We covered so much ground on Thursday night that it took us half an hour. I'm not trying to look for excuses, but that's the reality."
- George Boateng.
60. "Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It's nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long."
- Nicci French.
61. "Thursday is practically Friday, and Friday is Friday."
- Malcolm Azania, 'The Coyote Kings Of The Space-Age Bachelor Pad'.
62. "Memories, even bittersweet ones, are better than nothing."
- Jennifer L. Armentrout, 'Onyx'.
63. "This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
- Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy'.
64. "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."
- A.A Milne, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
65. "I'm going to scare a lot of kids Thursday night."
- Jon Gruden.
66. "Unless you have bad times, you can't appreciate the good times."
- Joe Torre.
67. "On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles."
- William Henry Bragg.
68. "I've heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. But I've never heard of Someday."
- Reverend Ike.
69. "I love the satisfaction of living in a world on a Wednesday where a song didn't exist that you're going to create on a Thursday that's going to change somebody's life, possibly, you're creating that from nothing."
- Noel Gallagher.
70. "The past beats inside me like a second heart."
- John Banville, 'The Sea'.
71. "By Thursday morning, we'd gotten over the worst of it."
- William Scranton.
72. "Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory as the wish to forget it."
- Michel de Montaigne.
73. "My motto is more good times."
- Jack Nicholson.
74. "No, Thursday's out. How about never—is never good for you?"
- Robert Mankoff, 'The New Yorker'.
75. "The present and the past coexist, but the past shouldn't be in flashback."
- Alain Resnais.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for throwback Thursday Quotes then why not take a look at [Tuesday morning quotes], or [Monday coffee quotes].
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.