Time-related puns and funny time jokes for children are all-time favorites.
It's time to get some humor about the ever enigmatic concept of time. Whether it's watching jokes, clock jokes, or jokes on time, our time jokes for kids can be enjoyed by the young and the old alike.
We cannot really 'see' time and yet, it controls every aspect of our daily life. Nobody said we cannot make jokes and puns about it! Here you'll find some of the best jokes on time including 'around what time' and 'what time is it jokes,' time flies jokes, watch dog jokes, watch jokes, clock jokes, and puns. We're sure that the next time you get a new timepiece, you'll definitely chuckle recalling some of our time humor you read here!
Time Humor To Watch Out For
Want to see time fly while you read some of the best and funny jokes about time? Then check some out right here!
1. What do you call it when you put a clock under your desk? Working over time!
2. What time is it when an elephant sits on a clock? Time to get a new clock!
3. Which animal always knows the time? A watch dog!
4. Why did the girl sit on the clock? She just wanted to be on time!
5. What do unwound clocks say to their owners? "It's about time!"
6. Why should you stop to purchase a clock when you're running late? That way, you buy time!
7. Why did the scientist put a wrist watch into the flask? He wanted a timely solution to his research problem.
8. When do you take a clock to the gazebo? When it's time out!
9. What do you call it when a shop gives out clocks with half a face at a good discount? A limited time sale.
10. Why did Bob Dylan adjust all the clocks? Because he said, "For the times they are a-changin".
11. Around what time do most people visit the dentist? At tooth-hurty.
12. Why do rich people buy a lot of clocks? Because time is money!
13. How do you know that witches are carrying time bombs? You hear their brooms tick!
Witty Time Puns
Puns about time are wacky wordplays that'll surely get you thinking as well as laughing. So here are some kid-friendly best time puns you can enjoy.
14. A candy that never arrives on time is a choco-late.
15. I wonder why the historian measured a clock. Maybe he wanted to know the beginning and the end of time.
16. Hands down, 6:30 is the best time on the clock.
17. Eating a clock is really time-consuming if you go for seconds.
18. They are finally making a movie about clocks. It's about time!
19. Once I tried to make a belt out of clocks. It was such a waist of time!
20. I held up my wall clock to the mirror. It was time for reflection.
21. If the Leaning Tower of Pisa gets a clock face, it will have time and inclination.
22. If you see a billboard with a picture of a wall clock on it, it's a sign of the times.
23. It's only a matter of time before clocks take over the world.
Funny Clock Puns About Time
Here you'll get puns related to clocks that are as good as some of the best time puns!
24. If you annoy the clock, it might just tick off!
25. Wall clocks probably just hang around after they stop ticking.
26. I bought a 24-hour clock yesterday but it has stopped working already. It only lasted a day!
27. I wonder if a clever clock is called clockwise.
28. "At the third stroke it will be 5 o' clock, my precious," said my brand new Tolkien clock.
29. There's a contest to find the country's best chronometer. So I have put my clock forward.
30. My husband was not happy with the castle-shaped clock I bought for his birthday. But it's the fort that counts!
31. I don't want to see that clock on its phone anymore. The TikToks are so annoying!
32. A clock on the moon is called a lunartick.
Jokes About Clocks To Leave You In Splits
Who doesn't like some funny clock jokes for a good laugh? These jokes will surely make you go back four seconds! Now's the time to read some of the funniest jokes on clocks and maybe a cuckoo clock joke too!
33. Why was the clock called to the principal's office? It was tocking too much!
34. Do you know when ducks wake up? At the quack of dawn!
35. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a clock? A cluck!
36. How do you know a clock is hungry? It goes back four seconds!
37. How do clocks greet each other? They say, "Hour you doing?"
38. Do you know why pendulums stop moving? They lose their swing!
39. What did the tick ask the clock? "Hey, what are you tocking about?"
40. Why do some cuckoos not come out of their door? They probably have stage fright!
41. What does the second hand say to the hour hand when they meet? "See you again in a minute buddy!"
42. What do street clocks say to the tower clocks? "High there!"
43. Where did the clock finish her race? Wherever she wound up!
Alarm Puns To Tick-le Your Funny Bone
These alarm clock puns are as funny as any alarm clock jokes!
44. The girl put an alarm clock in her shoe because she didn't want her feet to fall asleep.
45. I wonder why my alarm watch doesn't work. Perhaps it needs a hand.
46. I went to the Halloween party as an alarm timer. But it was really irritating when people started to wind me up!
47. My husband got me a timer clock out of the blue. I was alarmed!
Timeless Watch Puns
In case you wanted to see time fly, reading these puns about watches might be a good idea!
48. A story that one watch tells to another is second-hand information.
49. The man threw his watch out of the window because he wanted to see time fly.
50. I got fired from the watchmaking factory even after all those extra hours I put in!
51. A pocket watch is best for people who don't like to have time on their hands.
Grandfather Clock Humor That'll Take You Back In Time
Want to hear a funny grandfather clock joke? We've got a few here!
52. What is another name for a grandfather clock? An old timer!
53. What did the digital clock say to the grandfather clock? "Look Grandpa, I have no hands!"
54. What do you say when you find out that your grandfather clock is infested with bugs? "Time flies!"
55. Why is it difficult to bring yourself to get rid of a grandfather clock? Because it's a timeless piece.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes and puns for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 50+ Time Jokes, then why not take a look at metal puns, or 100+ Best Paper Puns And Jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.