Who doesn't feel this severe pain with a feeling that you might die because of it when the pinky toe hits furniture?
In such a situation if someone cracks a pinky toe joke, that would be the best time to drool over a toe joke. Because let's face it, no one likes their toe being stubbed at all.
A toe joke can be hilarious, not just in the cases mentioned above, but otherwise too. A part of the body that we usually tend to forget we have and the minute it is hurt or broken, we start acknowledging these little monster-like painful toes until they get back to being normal. So what would you say are some jokes about toes that would be funny? For instance; what would you call a man with a rubber toe? Wouldn't it be Roberto? How? Well, rubber toe - Roberto, makes sense? It's funny. So think, what has three feet but no toes? It's a yardstick! If you liked these, check the list for a few more sensible and funny toe jokes along with some big toe jokes, toenail jokes as well as sore toe jokes.
Crazy Toe Jokes
Relate some toes to hilarious situations and get a joke that everyone will love to laugh at. Check this list for such crazy fun jokes on toes to share with your friends and family. Why did the feet love ballerina? Because it kept them on their feet. Such jokes are sure to crack you up.
1. What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto.
2. What did one cell say to his sister cell who stubs his toe? Hey, mitosis!
3. Why did the man tip-toe in the medical closet? He did not want to wake the sleeping pills.
4. What does Will Smith call his toes? They are my leg end.
5. Why was the toe repeatedly ticking off the other toes? Because it has the toe-rette's syndrome!
6. Why did God add the little toe onto our feet? For the furniture.
7. What did the man call the bee that had a toe? Toby.
8. How do feet store their memories in life? They take a lot of pho-toes.
9. Why did the toe stop driving the toe truck? Because there was toe-rrential rain!
10. Which toes make a great mouth freshener? Men-toes.
11. What is the kind of toe that is bad for someone's health? It is a toe-baco!
12. For which food item is toe spice a perfect seasoning? A toe-fu!
13. What should one use to moisturize and define their toes? They should use a toe-ner!
14. What do you call a man with only one toe and one knee? You can call him Tony.
15. Why was the foot smiling? Because it was toe happy to not smile.
16. Why do you think cows have hooves instead of feet? Because they lack toes.
17. Why did the feet get a good workout at ballet class? Because ballet keeps them on their toes.
18. What is the foot's favorite chocolate? Toeblerone.
19. What is a foot's favorite vegetable? Toma-toes.
20. What is the best place for two feet to kiss during Christmas? Under the mistle-toe.
Funny Broken Toe Jokes
We all know that when someone stubs his toe against any object, it just sends a shock down the spine. Who knows how terrible it would be if some breaks the toe. But even someone with a broken toe can love some jokes about it. When the Broken toe humor is something that everyone can not just relate to but feel too. Check this list to laugh in unison about the broken toes history.
21. Why did Thor's toe hurt? His hammer fell.
22. Why did the woman leave her ex-army husband with a broken toe after the war? Because the woman was lack toes intolerant.
23. What did Harry say when he stubbed the toe while entering the principal's chamber? Dumb el door.
24. Why was the song about toes so good? Because it had a great toe-ne to it!
25. What did you call a person who can draw the toes of different people with accuracy? A toe-pographer!
26. Why was the toe swollen and itchy? Because it had a severe case of toe-nsilitis!
27. Whom did the man call instead of a doctor after hurting his feet while driving? He called the toe truck.
28. What is the boy called if he's stung by a bee on his foot? You call him Toby.
29. How did the math teacher teach geometry with fractured hands? She would just toe the line.
30. What did the doctor call a prosthetic toe's picture? It's a faux-toe.
31. Why did the toe crack? Because it was being toe-rtured!
32. What did T-Rex say to the doctor when it hurt the toe? I am dino sore.
33. What does the doctor call to take care of a sore toe? A toe truck.
34. Why did half the world disappear when Thanos stubbed his foot? Because he snapped.
35. What did the cat do after hitting her foot? Nothing, it me-owwwed.
Stupid Toes Jokes
Stupid jokes that focus on toes can be absolutely hilarious. Want to know how? Check these stupid jokes that will make you wonder about the toes and their existence.
36. Why kind of food did the vegetarian chef eat with his feet? He would eat with his toe whenever he got some great toe-fu.
37. What is the name of the movie where all the toes are called back to the Toe Kingdom? The movie is called Toe-tal Recall!
38. What is toe with a minty flavor called? A tic-tac-toe.
39. What reason did the man give for leaving his son with broken toes? "Son I am sorry, but I am lack toes intolerant".
40. How would a toe say goodbye to another? Catch you toemorrow!
41. What footwear do astronauts get home during Christmas? Missile toe.
42. What is the special food that the Italian man with the weird toes makes? He makes amazing toe-rtellinis!
43. What do you call a sandwich with toe jam on it? It's a toest.
44. Why did the toe visit the doctor? It wanted to heel.
45. What is the name of the toe that has an ax with him? You call him a toe-mahawk!
46. What did the mathematician say when he dipped his foot in the pool? "I SOHCAHTOEA".
47. Why are Mike Tyson's tiger's toenails fascinating? Because they are in-growl-thing.
48. What did the girl with no fingertips but just toe tips do? She tip-toed everywhere.
49. How does one get used to the idea of toe fungus? You let it grow on you.
50. What is a frog's favorite kind of footwear? The open toe-d sandals.
51. What is the name of the book based on a place named after Jamaican toes? It is called 'The Count of Mon-Toe Cristo'!
52. What do you do when the toe gets jammed? Put it on toast and eat toe jam.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Toe Jokes then you will absolutely love this list of Sock Puns or for something totally different check these Nose Puns.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.