The word 'tomorrow' is used to indicate the future, the next day to be more specific.
We always speak of there being a better tomorrow when things aren't going as planned. These tomorrow quotes will inspire you to stay positive.
But first, read on to find some awesome yesterday, today and tomorrow quotes that will hopefully inspire you and give you new insight.
Inspirational Quotes About Tomorrow
These tomorrow over today quotes make us view life with a new perspective that we all want. There isn't a better day than tomorrow, so enjoy reading these life will get better tomorrow quotes.
1. "Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine."
2. "The future depends on what you do today."
3. "It's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday."
-John Guare, 'Landscape Of The Body'.
Famous Tomorrow Quotes
You may like these famous quotes that revolutionized history.
4. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present."
5. "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
6. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
7. "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Tomorrow Is Another Day Quotes
Quotes like these may help you find out why tomorrow is just another day.
8. "Today is mine. Tomorrow is none of my business."
-Elisabeth Elliot, 'Keep a Quiet Heart'.
9. "Tomorrow I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day."
-Margaret Mitchell, 'Gone With The Wind'.
Positive Quotes About Today
The famous quote, "today will be a better day" is actually the title of a song by Coffeehouse Chill, and rightly so! Enjoy these live like theres no tomorrow quotes.
10. "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
11. "The science of today is the technology of tomorrow."
12. "The moment is everything. Don't think about tomorrow; don't think about yesterday: think about exactly what you're doing right now and live it and dance it and breath it and be it."
13. "It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now."
Quotes About A Better Tomorrow
These hope for tomorrow quotes about better days to come urge us to remain positive in life because things always get better. You may enjoy these better than yesterday quotes and there's always tomorrow quotes.
14. "Every day gives man hope for a new tomorrow."
-Hermann J Steinherr.
15. "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
Thank Goodness It's Friday Tomorrow Quotes
Here are a few quotes that make us find and embrace the TGIF spirit every day!
16. "It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend."
17. "Music always sounds better on Friday."
18. "I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love."
-The Cure, 'Friday I'm In Love', 1992.
Yesterday Is The Past Quotes
These quotes urge us to let go of the past because we cannot go back in time and mend things.
19. "Think of tomorrow, the past can't be mended."
20. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
-Lyndon B Johnson.
21. "I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then."
See You Tomorrow Quotes
These quotes are very powerful in their own way.
22. "I’m back, Beatrice. I’m back for you, and I’m not going anywhere. You’re not a girl anymore, so run home for now but know that I’ll see you again tomorrow."
-Elizabeth Hunter, 'This Same Earth'.
23. "I won't say 'see you tomorrow' because that would be like predicting the future, and I'm pretty sure I can't do that."
24. "Ron, it's all okay, the Muggles say I can come. See you five o'clock tomorrow. Can't wait."
-JK Rowling, 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
Quotes About Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
Enjoy a few quotes that speak about the past, present and the future. Which quote will inspire you?
25. "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
26. "I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today!"
-William Allen White.
27. "An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today."
-Laurence J Peter.
28. "The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today."
29. "I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is."
-Alan Wilson Watts.
Live For Today Not For Tomorrow Quotes
You cannot find one do something today quote that doesn't ignite a spark within us. These today is the day quotes encourage us to not procrastinate. Enjoy these tomorrow isn't promised quotes that we've gathered.
30. "Our karma will ultimately decide where we are tomorrow, and it all depends on what we do today."
-Hermann J Steinherr.
31. "Today, I know of the opportunity. Tomorrow, might bring a calamity."
-Ofosu Kwarteng Davis
32. "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today."
-H Jackson Brown, Jr.
33. "The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."
34. "The future starts today, not tomorrow."
-Pope John Paul II.
35. "Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow."
-Anne Wilson Schaef.
A Wisdom Quote For Today
Here's a bonus quote that should get you thinking . This quote from Ghandi is quite famous.
36. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 30+ tomorrow quotes, then why not take a look at these You only live once quotes, or these Inspirational universe quotes for more?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.