Attention is one of the important actions in the course of human life.
We all have to be focused and give attention to the most important things in our life. More often than not, these things happen to be human.
In a world where everyone is busy and does not have enough time to do everything they want to in a day, it is tough to pay attention to anything that is not interesting. But when we are with people, we have to attend to them and give them attention. When we bond with someone, the person's expectations rise even if they don't intentionally want to. Because of this very reason, they often expect the person to give them more attention to validate their expectations. That being said, it can make someone's heart happy if you give them the right kind of attention.
Here we have collected all the best attention quotes from around the world so that you get to read them all. Whether it is about attention-seeking, getting no attention at all, asking for attention from someone, wanting to be someone's whole world, time for attention, open for attention, life after paying attention to the detail, and how it affects the heart - you will find all quotes here. If you liked reading these, you can also read [attention seeker quotes] or introvert quotes.
Best Attention Quotes
Here are the best attention quotes to use to get the attention you deserve.
1. "People can become addicted to fame, money, and attention as deeply as they become addicted to drugs."
- Dennis Prager, 'Think A Second Time.'
2. "Haters are just confused admirers."
- Justin Bieber.
3. "I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings."
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
4. "Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager."
- Susan Sontag.
5. "Most people don't know how to listen because the major part of their attention is taken up by thinking."
- Eckhart Tolle.
6. "I am totally not getting enough attention here.”
- Lisa McMann, 'Fade.'
7. "We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection."
8. "The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail."
- Charles R Swindoll.
9. "Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic."
- Frida Kahlo.
10. "I was always the kid in school who tried to get attention, not necessarily the class clown, but I'd do little unexpected performances."
- Leonardo DiCaprio.
11. "We only shout when we neglect what silence can do."
- Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
12. "I actually feel awkward being at the center of attention."
- Edwin Catmull.
13. "Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention. But you have to get there."
14. "Attention to detail is of utmost importance when you want to look good."
- Carolina Herrera.
15. "Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention."
- Jim Rohn.
16. "A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention."
- Herbert A. Simon.
17. "I require a lot of attention or you get a lot of attitude."
18. "Details matter. It’s worth waiting to get it right."
- Steve Jobs.
19. "Pay attention to whatever you say because a knot tied with your tongue can't be undone with your teeth."
- Vikrant Parsai.
20. "You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you."
- Ella December.
21. "Seek respect, not attention."
- Ben Bereng.
22. "I think that I always loved being the center of attention!"
- Katherine Heigl.
23. "As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do."
- Andrew Carnegie.
24. "The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you receive from them."
- Michael Bassey Johnson.
25. "Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity."
- Simone Weil.
26. "You can't get attention of one who focused on himself."
- Toba Beta, 'Master Of Stupidity.'
27. "Attention to detail is not about perfection. It’s about excellence, about constant improvement."
- Chris Denny.
Attention Quotes For Everyone
In this section, you can read paying attention quotes so that you don't ignore your loved ones and actually give them the attention they deserve.
28. "I love film sets, but I don't necessarily love being the center of attention."
- Mary Stuart Masterson.
29. "The art of leadership consists in consolidating the attention of the people."
30. "Beautiful things don’t ask for attention."
31. "Not every emotion deserves the same attention."
- Ramana Pemmaraju.
32. "I think it's tough when you're very young and you maybe fall for the celebrity and being the center of attention."
- Ali MacGraw.
33. "Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches."
- Andy Warhol.
34. "When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- George Washington Carver.
35. "Pay attention to your body. Is this the only place where they should live?"
- Jim Rohn.
36. "Fate is shaped half by expectation, half by inattention."
- Amy Tan, 'The Joy Luck Club.'
37. "When making experiences, attention to detail matters."
- Richard Branson.
38. "I don’t want to have the world’s attention. Yours is enough."
39. "Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different."
- Sue Zhao.
40. "I think religion is a mistake - I'm exhausted by its self-righteousness. I think atheists should start screaming for attention like religious folks do."
41. "Boys seek attention, men demand respect."
- Habeeb Akande.
42. "I don't mind being the center of attention as a character but in real life, it's not for me."
- Rachel Bilson.
43. "Of course I'm naughty. I've always had to compete for attention, you see."
- Rachel Johnson.
44. "Good to know that if I ever need attention all I have to do is die."
- Sylvia Plath.
45. "The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail."
- Charles R. Swindoll.
46. "The greatest gift you can give anyone is your undivided attention."
- Will Schwalbe, 'The End of Your Life Book Club.'
47. "This is the first, wildest, and wisest thing I know, that the soul exists, and that it is built entirely out of attention."
- Mary Oliver.
48. "I am all-seeing, and I am all-knowing."
- Laurence Fishburne.
49. "The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention."
- Richard Moss.
50. "Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having."
51. "The hunger for attention is an enemy of self-love."
- Edmond Mbiaka.
Seeking Attention Quotes
In this category, we've gathered all the hate attention quotes, looking for attention quotes, wanting attention quotes, and more.
52. "I'm very shy. I know it's weird for a person who models lingerie and swimsuits, but I don't like to be the center of attention!"
- Marisa Miller.
53. "Tell me to what you pay attention and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset.
54. "Boys seek attention, men demand respect."
- Habeeb Akande.
55. "Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention."
56. "It seems as if Americans like to be the center of attention even after they're dead."
- Hidekaz Himaruya.
57. "The capacity for delight is the gift of paying attention."
- Julia Margaret Cameron.
58. "The women who don’t seek attention are usually the women you need to be giving your attention to."
- Will Smith.
59. "Attention is a limited resource, so pay attention to where you pay attention."
- Howard Rheingold.
60. "Learn to become still, and take your attention away from what you don't want."
- Rhonda Byrne.
61. "I don't want to be looked at and grab attention, that's exhibitionism.. I would rather be seen more for my intelligence, for my elegance, for not being just another girl seeking attention."
- Simmal Khan.
62. "Addicts sometimes have a penchant for becoming the center of attention at other people's celebrations."
- Mallory Ortberg.
63. "The art of conversation is the art of hearing as well as of being heard."
- William Hazlitt.
64. "When you pay attention to boredom it gets unbelievably interesting."
- Jon Kabat-Zinn.
65. "A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end."
66. "Attention is a precious commodity."
- Brian Solis.
67. "I never cared about the material things someone could give me. I care about time, attention, honesty, loyalty, and effort. Those gifts mean more than anything money could buy."
68. "The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention."
- Richard Moss.
69. "Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person."
- Gloria Steinem.
70. People who seek attention, need all the help they can get."
- Denis Waitley.
Pay Attention Quotes
This category is all about 'I love attention' quotes and 'I need attention' quotes.
71. "If you reach out to your phone every few minutes, it isn't the urgency you are catering to but your need to be needed by others, you are seeking attention while battling loneliness."
- Shahenshah Hafeez Khan.
72. "History is made every day. The challenge is getting everyone to pay attention to it."
- Adora Svitak.
73. "In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you."
74. "Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting."
75. "You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."
- Paulo Coelho.
76. "You have to pay attention to details to have success in the playoffs. You can't take anyone lightly."
- Nicklas Lidstrom.
77. "Details is gonna be the difference between you killing your target or your target killing you."
- Jamie Foxx.
78. "If the feelings are mutual, the effort will be equal."
79. "I have enough attention already. More, I don’t really need."
- Chris Noth.
80. "A writer, I think, is someone who pays attention to the world."
- Susan Sontag.
81. "I just really don't like being the center of attention that much. It's kind of ironic."
- Jimmy Fallon.
82. "The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing."
- Ben Okri.
83. "All bad behavior is really a request for love, attention, or validation."
- Kimberly Giles, 'Choosing Clarity: The Path To Fearlessness.'
84. "Stop trying to get the attention of the people who don't care about you and try keeping the attention of the people who do."
- Rashida Rowe.
85. "Attention is the ability we have to discriminate and to focus only on that which we want to perceive."
- Miguel Angel Ruiz.
86. "Whatever you focus your attention on will become important to you even if it's unimportant."
- Sonya Parker.
87. "You wear the wide blouse, you do not want to be eaten with your eyes. But your bracelets tinkle, you want to get attention."
- Penn Badgley.
88. "Assumptions are the termites of relationships."
- Henry Winkler.
89. "When I ignore you, all I want is your attention."
Center Of Attention Quotes
Find below some give me attention quotes and no attention quotes. You might also find a few a lack of attention quotes.
90. "To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work."
- Mary Oliver.
91. "And the fact that I liked to show off and be the center of attention really lends itself to figure skating very well."
- Scott Hamilton.
92. "I think sometimes when you want attention, you can wear sunglasses, and people are like, 'Who is that?'"
- Kat Graham.
93. "Through meditation and by giving full attention to one thing at a time, we can learn to direct attention where we choose."
- Eknath Easwaran.
94. "She gave me a bunch of rubbish about me not listening to her or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
- Jeff Daniels.
95. "It will never be perfect. Make it work."
96. "I need attention. I like the attention."
- Bill Foley.
97. "Speakers who talk about what life has taught them never fail to keep the attention of their listeners."
- Dale Carnegie.
98. "Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes."
99. "I am not absentminded. It is the presence of mind that makes me unaware of everything else."
- G.K. Chesterton.
100. "Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer."
- Ziad K. Abdelnour.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for top attention quotes, then why not take a look at extrovert quotes, or you are enough quotes?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.