Love is an inexplicably beautiful feeling.
Love is way more than what words can describe, numbers can count. At times you feel as if you've met the person whom you can love more than the angel loves the heavens, the sun loves the moon, even more than how much people love getting paid!
The following beautiful and funny I love you more than quotes will take you closer to that very feeling of love and will help you accept that love and express it. While the nerdy I love you more than quotes will be a win-win for your intellectual special ones, the clever I love you more than quotes will highlight your wit and humor even more. Have a great read and just be in love!
Best I Love You More Than Quotes
If you love her more than the stars in the sky then these I love you more than quotes for her will make you love her even more and if you love him more than the flower loves the rain then the I love you more than quotes for him will make you cherish his love forever.
1. "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
- Helen Keller.
2. "My sweetheart, I love you more than the Imperial March loves Darth Vader."
3. "But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart."
- Maria V. Snyder.
4. "You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
- Oscar Wilde.
5. "I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow."
- Edmond Rostand.
6. "I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little."
- Rae Carson.
7. "I love you. I am who I am because of you."
- Nicholas Sparks.
8. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever."
- Alfred Tennyson.
9. "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
- Oscar Wilde.
10. "When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different."
- Jess C. Scott.
11. "I love you more than the lemon meringue pie which my mother bakes, that reminds me of the sweet memory of my childhood."
12. "Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you."
- Elvis Presley.
13. "I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else."
- John Keats.
14. "You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. "
- George Moore,
15. "I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this."
- Pablo Neruda.
16. "When I was thinking of you I realized all the positive influences you had on my life, thank you."
- B. Rivers.
17. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. "
- Rosemonde Gerard.
18. "I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. "
- Ben Folds.
19. "I love you more than I can express, or can ever hope to express."
- Jude Morgan.
20. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
- Valerie Lombardo.
Beautiful I Love You More Than Quotes
Lose yourself in love with these beautiful and cute I love you more than quotes.
21. "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
- Jodi Picoult.
22. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- Dr. Seuss.
23. "The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough."
- Yoko Ono.
24. "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that."
- Woody Allen.
25. "When love is not madness it is not love."
- Pedro Calderon.
26. "I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea."
- Nicholas Sparks.
27. "I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am."
- Ingrid Michaelson.
28. "All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love."
- Leo Tolstoy.
29. "Today I love you more than ever; tomorrow I will love you even more."
- Cecelia Ahern.
30. "I try to say I love you in a million different ways. That’s what I aspire to do. That’s what I do best."
- Christine McVie.
31. "For you see, each day I love you more today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
- Rosemonde Gerard.
32. "Baby that’s just, why I love you so much … Baby that’s just why I can’t get enough… Baby that’s just why I love you so much … I love only you."
- Daryl Simmons.
33. "I love you more than I hate everything else."
- Rainbow Rowell.
34. "Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song."
35. "I love you more today than yesterday. But, darling, not as much as tomorrow. "
- Spiral Staircase.
36. "I love you more than Cinderella loved Prince Charming."
37. "I love you more than my own skin."
- Frida Kahlo.
38. "I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second."
- Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
39. "I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time."
- Cynthia Hand.
40. "I love you more than words. And I am a big fan of words."
- Joe Dunthorne.
Heartwarming Love Quotes And Sayings
These quotes and sayings will make you fall more and more in love with your beloved.
41. "I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do."
- William C Hannan.
42. "I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest."
- William Shakespeare.
43. "I love you more than anything in the world combined."
- Stephenie Meyer.
44. "I love you, for you are love itself; it is you I have been chasing since first love rose like a bird at my feet."
- James Barrie.
45. "I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow and many days to come."
46. "Thank you for being you… for sharing your love with me…for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown."
- Steve Maraboli.
47. "I love you more than I think I should."
- Becca Fitzpatrick.
48. "Never knew I could feel like this like I’ve never seen the sky before."
- David Baerwald and Kevin Gilbert.
49. "But I love you. I do. I knew it when I left Patrick. And I think you might even love me a little bit."
- Jojo Moyes, 'Me Before You'.
50. "I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person."
- David Gest.
51. "I love you more than the Cookie Monster loves cookies."
52. "I love you more than Peter Pan loves Neverland."
53. "Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
- Robert Sexton.
54."I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone."
- J.R.R. Tolkien.
55. "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
- Pablo Neruda.
56. "I never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life."
- Ian McEwan.
57. "If raindrops were kisses, I'd send you showers. If hugs were seas, I'd send you oceans. And if love was a person I'd send you me."
- Emily Bronte.
58. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it."
- Tom Hanks, 'Sleepless In Seattle'.
59. "Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."
- Rosemonde Gerard.
60. "My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul."
- Boris Kodjoe.
Other Good I Love You More Than Quotes
The following quotes would remind you of the potential and strength in love.
61. "You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine."
- Dierks Bentley.
62. "If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you."
- DeAnna Anderson.
63. "Everything I do, I do it for you."
- Bryan Adams, 'Everything I Do'.
64. "My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding."
- Christina White.
65. "Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person."
- James Thurber.
66. "It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight."
- Vladimir Nabokov.
67. "I love you more than cheesecake, carrot cake, and chocolate cake."
68. "I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat."
- Leighton Meester.
69. "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. "
- Jane Austen, 'Pride And Prejudice'.
70. "Love is too weak a word for what I feel."
- Alvy, 'Annie Hall'.
71. "Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you."
- John Legend, 'All Of Me'.
72. "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you."
- Virginia Woolf.
73. "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be."
- Charles Dickens, 'Great Expectations'.
74. "We loved with a love that was more than love."
- Edgar Allan Poe, 'Annabel Lee'.
75. "I love you. I knew it the minute I met you."
- Pat, 'Silver Linings Playbook'.
76. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me any time you feel like it."
- Peeta, 'The Hunger Games'.
77. "I just want you to know that you're very special."
- Stephen Chbosky, 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower'.
78. "I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much."
- Leighton Meester.
79. "Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
- William Goldman, 'The Princess Bride'.
80. "He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Great Gatsby'.
81. "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
- Jane Austen, 'Emma'.
Some Quotes On Love
These quotes will make you believe in your love and will help you nurture it.
82. "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
- Rhett Butler, 'Gone With the Wind'.
83. "I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely."
- Ian McEwan, 'Atonement'.
84. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
- John Green
85. "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Brontë.
86. "With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love."
- Ilsa, 'Casablanca'.
87. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
- A. A. Milne.
88. "I love you more than a child loves a teddy-bear."
89. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
- James A. Baldwin.
90. "We loved with a love that was more than love."
- Edgar Allan Poe.
91. "I love how she makes me feel like anything is possible, or like life is worth it."
- Tom Hansen, '500 Days of Summer'.
92. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
- Marilyn Monroe.
93. "I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
- Nicholas Sparks.
94. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu.
95. "If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. It is about appreciation."
96. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
- Maya Angelou.
97. "You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be."
- Goo Goo Dolls, 'Iris'.
98. "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
- Alfred Lord Tennyson.
99. "Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
- Khalil Gibran.
100. " A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what."
- Cecilia Ahern, 'P.S. I Love You'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for I love you more than quotes then why not take a look at Winnie the pooh quotes about love, or Beyonce quotes.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.