To some people, life is a party!
A party is one way we can let go of our inhibitions and enjoy time with friends and family. Partying is certainly fun, so why not continue the party with this list of the best party quotes?
A party could be to celebrate absolutely anything! Someone's birthday? Your friend just got a job? Festive parties? Tea party? Your dog's birthday is tomorrow? Whatever the reason, a party is a great answer!
Here are 100 party quotes to get your body, mind, and soul excited for all the parties to come tomorrow and beyond. If you love these party quotes, why not check out these [funny quotes about dancing] and [pool party quotes] to remind yourself that life is a party?
The Best Party With Friends Quotes
From the best food and drink to the perfect music playlist, what could be better than partying with friends? Here are some party-time quotes to share with friends who love to party together!
1. "Dancing – that's really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That's my partying."
2. "Here's to the nights we don't remember and the friends we won't forget."
-Lee Brice, 'Friends We Won't Forget'.
3. "I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends."
-Nancie J. Carmody.
4. "I always think the opening moments of a party are the hardest before everyone has had enough to drink."
Fun Birthday Party Quotes
Celebrating a birthday by partying together is always fun! Here are the best party quotes to celebrate the birthdays of your loved ones.
5. "It's yo birthday. We gon' party like it’s yo birthday."
-50 Cent, 'In Da Club'.
6. "We should celebrate every year that we made it through and every year that we're happier and healthier."
7. "Celebrate your day of birth as a special day. Make specific birthday wishes and write it down."
-Lailah Gifty Akita.
8. "Birthdays come but once a year, celebrate and be of good cheer."
9. "If you're going to throw a birthday party, make it amazing."
-Jimmy John Liautaud.
Catchy Party Phrases
Here are some party quotes and phrases to keep the energy flowing at your party.
10. "I am a party! Everywhere I go is a party!"
11. "A little party never killed nobody."
-Fergie, 'A Little Party Never Killed Nobody'.
12. "Someone said that life is a party. You join in after it’s started and leave before it’s finished."
13. "The night is still just getting started."
14. "Life is a party. Dress for it."
15. "You gotta fight. For your right to party."
Christmas Party Quotes
Here are some holiday party quotes to celebrate the joy and fun that Christmas brings.
16. "Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white.'"
17. "Christmas, my child, is love in action."
18. "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together."
19. "Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air."
20. "Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day."
-Helen Steiner Rice.
21. "At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year."
22. "Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."
-Hamilton Wright Mabie.
23. "Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever."
-Richelle E. Goodrich.
24. "Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home."
25. "The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young."
Halloween Party Quotes
A Halloween party is a party where being scary is a requirement! Take a look at these thrilling Halloween quotes all about partying.
26. "Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night."
27. "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble."
- William Shakespeare, 'Macbeth'.
28. "On Halloween, you get to become anything that you want to be."
29. "Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand."
-Rodney Lynn Temperton.
30. "It's Halloween; everyone's entitled to one good scare."
31. "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
32. "The world turned upside down, in a good way, for one black velvet night."
33. "Shadows mutter, mist replies; darkness purrs as midnight sighs."
34. "On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park."
35. "It's all just a bunch of hocus pocus!"
-Max, 'Hocus Pocus'.
Tea Party Quotes
Here are some quotes to remember the next time you're at a tea party with your close friends. Sit back, relax, and drink tea whilst enjoying these tea party quotes.
36. "Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things."
37. "No matter what is happening in your life, you always offer tea."
38. "Perhaps it is while drinking tea that I most of all enjoy the sense of leisure."
39. "There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."
40. "Come along inside… We'll see if tea and buns can make the world a better place."
41. "Honestly, if you're given the choice between Armageddon or tea, you don't say 'what kind of tea?'"
42. "There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea."
43. "Doing nothing is respectable at tea."
44. "There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life."
45. "We had a kettle; we let it leak: Our not repairing made it worse. We haven't had any tea for a week… The bottom is out of the Universe."
Invitation Quotes For Party Planning
How about we send out a party invitation? Check these party quotes out that would be perfect printed on the top of a party invite.
46. "At every party, there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other."
47. "Every time a champagne bottle pops, a party angel gets its wings."
48. "One should never refuse an invitation to lunch or dinner, for one never knows what one may have to eat the next day."
-Edouard de Pomiane.
49. "Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you."
50. "Dance till the stars come down from the rafters. Dance, dance, dance till you drop."
51. "There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval."
52. "It is no harm to accept an invitation of a stranger, but better visit an occasion of people we know well."
53. “I am that man that will play with the dog at a party.”
― Nitya Prakash.
54. "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
55. "After all, what is your host's purpose in having a party? Surely not for you to enjoy yourself..."
Pity Party Quotes
Before you throw a pity party, stop and a read these quotes.
56. "Sweat has the power to end a pity party in such a way that even the hostess is happy."
57. "I rigorously lament all of the many things that I don’t have. But in this self-imposed and rather lively pity-party to which I've invited myself, what I forget are the resources I do have that equip me to obtain what I don't."
-Craig D. Lounsbrough.
58. "I used to have a real problem with self-pity. Every time the devil would throw a pity party, I would attend."
59. "Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely."
60. "The problem with pity parties is very few people come, and those who do, don't bring presents."
61. "I love pity parties. I wish I'd brought hats."
62. "It's time to blow out the candles on the pity party cake."
63. "Time to stop crying, time to get her act together and do something. Time to move beyond the pity party."
64. "Stop the pity party! Your sorrow is full and complete when you go through unfortunate circumstances and decide to mourn for life as a result of the unexpected."
65. "Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Party Life Quotes
Enjoy these party quotes about having fun in a life full of parties!
66. "Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home, and never, ever be both."
67. "Partying means drinking."
68. "Falling asleep at a party is a very risky activity."
69. "I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night."
70. "Life… For some it's battle, for others it's dance... For the rich it is party, for poor it is chance!"
71. "Feast is necessary as a fast."
-Lailah Gifty Akita.
72. "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight."
73. "If you're spending your entire early 20s chasing the next party, what are you running away from?"
74. "What life expects of us is that we celebrate."
-José Eduardo Agualusa.
75. "I try to greet my friends with a drink in my hand, a warm smile on my face, and great music in the background, because that’s what gets a dinner party off to a fun start."
76. "Good parties create temporary youthfulness."
77. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
78. "School should be the best party in town."
79. "I always say, one’s company, two’s a crowd, and three’s a party."
80. "When you’re the most happening person at the party, it’s time to leave."
Famous Party Quotes And Sayings
Here are some popular quotes about partying and having a good time.
81. "Parties are the nightly ritual of the sophisticated society."
82. "If you ain't losing your mind, you ain't partying right."
83. "Study hard, but party harder."
84. "My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on."
85. "Life is short, wear your party pants."
86. "One cannot have too large a party."
87. "The party doesn't have to stop just because the desert has been served."
88. "The dying process begins the minute we are born, but it accelerates during dinner parties."
89. "Beware of having a party at all on Saturday night!"
-Stephen A. Miller.
90. "If you're not invited to the party, throw your own."
91. "You will suggest a hot cocoa party instead."
92. "Parties come and parties go, but you always have your friends."
93. "I don't go to parties to meet men. I go to parties to stand in a corner and watch people."
94. "I'd hate to have been to a party I missed, especially since I was just invited to another party."
95. "Hear no evil, speak no evil and you’ll never be invited to a party."
96. "I can always tell what kind of a time I'm having at a party by the look on my wife's face."
97. "A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour than your spouse has learned in a lifetime."
Wedding Party Quotes
Read these fun quotes perfect to celebrate a wedding.
98. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
- David Viscott.
99 "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
- Emily Brontë, 'Wuthering Heights'.
House Party Quotes
Read this uber-cool quote about a house party!
100. "I like to go out if there's a party or go to the movies, but I just like hanging out with my buddies and having a good time."
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the top 100 party quotes, why not look at these weekend quotes or cake quotes for more of the best party quotes?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.