In the game, the Redguards make for splendid warriors, due to their skill, and effective scouts, because of their personality. In terms of their looks and appearance, Redguards resemble and are based on the Moors.
While Redguards generally do not bear a last name, some do, post-marriage or after a similar event. The surnames of Redguards usually indicate their association with a place or person. The prefixes for these names are – at/af/al. “At” signifies “directly descending from.” The prefix “af” notes “related to” and “al” indicates the location the person is believed to be hailing from. The Redguards in 'Elder Scrolls' also have family names sometimes; these tend to be – K’elmar, Stacey, Hawker, Mirel, Stacey, Ruuz, Blackheart, Litte, Rackham, Christophe, Aldwyr, Blakeley, Sendu, Al-Skaven, or Lylvieve. Last names are only noted for individuals who have undergone a significant event or have a significant association that they want to flaunt.
We understand how important naming your game characters appropriately can be. An appropriately named game character can help you motivate yourself further in the gameplay. It can also keep reminding you of the special characteristics and features that make your game character unique. If you were on the lookout for Redguards' game character names, we hope our list of famous Redguard names will help. We have listed names of famous Redguards of all kinds here, from warrior names to imperial names, providing you with a plethora of different name options for your Redguard characters, as well as their meanings.
Character naming can be an uphill task, especially if you are finicky about assigning your gaming characters with relevant titles. In this article, we list out 40 different Redguard names and inform you about each of their meaning, we hope you find the name you need.
Redguard Names For Girls
Put an end to wondering about what to name your female Redguard characters with our list of female Redguard names, including female Skyrim names, below.
1. Adara (Hebrew), meaning “exalted.”
2. Ahlam (Urdu), meaning “dreams.”
3. Anwen (Welsh), meaning “very beautiful.”
4. Atmah (Arabic), meaning “I aspire.”
5. Braith (Welsh), meaning “black and white.”
6. Blubamka (Character), Queen of Rihad, found in the Rihad Palace.
7. Chanel (French), meaning “canal.”
8. Dh’emka (Character). Baroness who commands political influence over Redguard.
9. Davina (Hebrew), meaning “beloved.”
10. Dahlia (English), meaning “brightly-colored garden flower.”
11. Dulian (Character). Redguard priestess who resides in the Buckmoth Legion Fort.
12. Eriana (English), meaning “most holy.”
13. Isolde (German), meaning “she who is gazed upon.”
14. Jayri (Character). Refugee to Dayspring Canyon.
15. Jonna (Danish), meaning “God is gracious.”
Redguard Names For Boys
Find a list of male Redguard names, including male Skyrim names, and their meanings, in the following list to accurately name your male Redguard characters.
16. Alusaron (Character). Redguard smith.
17. Alonzo (Spanish), meaning “noble.”
18. Amir (Arabic), meaning “Prince.”
19. A’tor (Character). Redguard Prince, son of High King Thassad II.
20. Avik (Indian), meaning “brave.”
21. Basil (English), meaning “strong smelling herb.”
22. Brennan (Irish), meaning “sorrow.”
23. Cyrus (Persian), meaning “sun; one who bestows care.”
24. Curtis (Old French), meaning “courteous.”
25. Dudley (Old English), meaning “wood or clearing.”
26. Demetrius (Ancient Greek), meaning “devoted to Demeter.”
27. Delmar (Spanish), meaning “of the sea.”
28. Dorian (Greek), meaning “of Doris.”
29. Ernest (Old English), meaning “vigor/intent.”
30. Hakam (Hebrew), meaning “wise.”
Unisex Redguard Names
Redguard names usually do not pertain to any gender; you can use them to name your male or female Redguard characters.
31. Caminda (Character). Redguard dancer and acrobat who works at Desele’s House of Earthly Delights, Suran.
32. Casimir (Slavic), meaning “proclamation of peace.”
33. Currod (Character). Redguard sailor.
34. Cirroc (French), meaning “top of the summit.”
35. Kayd (English), meaning “barrel maker.”
36. Kotaro (Japanese), meaning “grand, shining son.”
37. Maiko K’Elmar (Character). Redguard cartographer.
38. Therdon (Character). Redguard commoner.
39. Lu’ah Al-Skaven (Character). Redguard conjurer.
40. Erla (Scandinavian), meaning Wagtail Bird.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.