People often say that the biggest treasures in our life are the people that surround us.
Our friends and family can be a big source of inspiration for us and they can fill our lives with wonder and joy. We may not know it, but they are the gems that fill our life's treasure chest every day.
'Treasure Island' and 'Treasure Planet' are two acclaimed works created for children that are based on the concept of treasure hunting. 'Treasure Island' is a popular novel by Robert Louis Stevenson that narrates the journey of a fellow called Jim Hawkins and his quest to find some treasure. On the other hand, 'Treasure Planet' is an animated science fiction movie adapted from 'Treasure Island', and it is based on the journey of a young boy who travels on a pirate's spaceship. This list has a variety of quotes ranging from quotes about finding treasure, hidden treasure quotes, family treasure quotes, and lost treasure quotes to treasure someone quotes and treasure love quotes. If you're looking for 'You are my treasure' quotes, then you're in the right place because we have a lot of them! We hope you enjoy this article filled with quotes that will make you treasure what you have.
Beautiful Quotes About Treasure
If you're looking for treasure hunting quotes, treasure hunt quotes, treasure chest quotes, and quotes about hidden treasure within a person, then this article is perfect for you! Here is a list of beautiful quotes about treasure!
1. "No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire."
- L. Frank Baum, 'The Lost Princess of Oz', 1917.
2. "You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life."
Paulo Coelho, 'Eleven Minutes', 2003.
3. "Every treasure is guarded by dragons. That's how you can tell it's valuable."
- Saul Bellow, 'Herzog', 1964.
4. "The soul is a treasure chest; hidden inside of it are priceless jewels."
- Matshona Dhilwayo.
5. "For those without money, the road to that treasure house of the imagination begins at the public library."
- Pete Hamill.
6. "The most luxurious possession, the richest treasure anybody has, is his personal dignity."
- Jackie Robinson.
7. "The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."
- Judy Garland.
8. "It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure."
- Joseph Campbell.
9. "Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure."
10. "Of course. Treasure Hunts make much better stories when there's treasure at the end."
- Eric Berlin, 'The Puzzling World of Winston Breen', 2007.
11. "The home should be the treasure chest of living."
- Charles Édouard Jeanneret-Gris.
12. "Even pirates, before they attack another ship, hoist a black flag."
- Bela Kiraly.
13. "A book store is a treasure chest. Every time you walk in one, you strike gold."
- Regina Brett.
14. "Fate has brought us together again. Well, actually, buried treasure and pirates brought us together."
- Kermit the Frog, 'Muppet Treasure Island', 1996.
15. "Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved."
- Thomas Fuller.
Romantic Quotes About Treasures in Life
Everyone needs to treasure the people they have in their lives. If you treasure what you have, only then will you be able to fully succeed in life. That's why we've included many 'treasure what you have' quotes in this list. These quotes are great if you want to say 'I will treasure you' to someone you care about. To treasure someone is to care for them, their needs, and their desires. It means you put their needs before yours. We hope you find this list of romantic quotes about treasured things in life exciting!
16. "If love is the treasure, laughter is the key."
- Yakov Smirnoff.
17. "Treasure your relationships, not your possessions."
- Anthony J.D'Angelo.
18. "Where a man's heart is, there is his treasure also."
- Saint Ambrose.
19. "The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed.”
- Charlotte Bronte, 'Evening Solace', 1921.
20. "We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
- Thorton Wilder.
22. "Love is such a priceless treasure that you can buy the whole world with it, and redeem not only your own but other people's sins. Go, and do not be afraid."
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky, 'The Brother Karamazov', 1880.
23. "What you don't understand you cannot treasure."
- Sunday Adelaja.
24. "You are my armor and my sword, my faith and my treasure, everything I'm fighting for."
- Alice Hoffman, 'The Dovekeepers', 2011.
Quotes For Someone To Treasure
We all have a secret stash of quotes that we keep coming back to when we need a bit of support. If you like to read quotes that touch your heart, you should take some time and go through this list.
25. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
- Max Muller.
26. "To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not."
27. "A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
- Charles Dickens, 'David Copperfield', 1850.
28. "For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan, 'Cosmos', 1980.
29. "When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul."
- Langston Hughes, 'Simply Heavenly, 1957.
30. "Sometimes it's not the strength but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells."
- Richard Paul Evans, 'Lost December', 2011.
Treasure Your Life Quotes
Here is a list of quotes for people who want to find some solace. Whether you believe in a God or not, these quotes will certainly make you appreciate the beauty that is life, and whoever created the world and the things we enjoy.
31. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back."
- Arthur Rubinstein.
32. "The secret of life is to fall seven times and get up eight times."
- Paulo Coelho, 'The Alchemist', 1988.
33. "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
- Stephen Hawking.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 30+ Treasure Quotes then why not take a look at You complete me quotes, or 'Treasure Island' quotes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.