Image © Simon Bradfield, under a creative commons license.
Looking for a wide choice of the best funny tree puns and jokes to make the whole family giggle?
Over thousands of years, trees add beauty to the natural world, providing food and shelter for a wide variety of animal species. While they take up water through their roots and take carbon dioxide from the air, you won't be-leaf the number of jokes they've also inspired.
We've got an awesome collection of knock knock jokes, funny tree puns and enough tree jokes for adults and kids to stay occupied for hours.
Knock Knock Tree Jokes
You won't have to hike through a forest to find your first trees jokes, just breeze through these beauties right here.
1) Knock knock?
Cassie the wood for the trees.
2) Knock knock
Have a tree-rific day!
3) Knock knock
The tree wise men.
Favourite Tree Jokes With Animals
They live in them, feed off them, and help create this tree-based humour. Say hello to these rib-tickling tree and animal funnies.
4) How do you identify a Dogwood tree? By its bark.
5) What did the beaver say to the tree when he left the riverbank? It's been nice gnawing you.
6) What tree is successful at equestrian sport? It's the horse chestnut, it often conkers the opposition.
7) Why aren't squirrels working hard collecting the acorns from the oak tree? They all called in sick and went to the beech.
8) What do you get when you cross a pine tree with a pig? A pork-u-pine.
9) What is a trees favourite dinosaur called? The tree-rex.
10) Why was the cat always scared of the tree? Because of its bark.
Funny Question And Answer Tree Jokes
The laughs will keep on coming with these question and answer jokes.
11) What did the Jedi say to a nearby tree? May the forest be with you.
12) Why do trees love to watch star trek? They all love to read the Captains log.
13) What month of the year does a tree never look forward to? Sep-timber.
14) Why did the Queen have problems with all the trees in her kingdom? She was jealous they had a bigger crown than her.
15) What can trees use to make sure they're heard in the forest? They turn up the Amp-leaf-ication.
16) How do trees get online? They log-on to the internet.
17) What did a tree do when its bank was shut? It opened its own branch.
18) What do trees wear to a pool party? Swimming trunks.
Funny Tree Jokes
These jokes are sure to get to the root of the best tree-themed humour.
19) Why can't Christmas trees sew? Because they're always dropping their needles.
20) Why are trees no good at school tests? They get stumped by the questions.
21) What radio station to trees like to listen to? Any station playing the poplar hits.
22) What do trees wear when it's cold? Their fir coats.
23) Why can you find ice cream under the Christmas tree? Because it goes with the pine-cones.
24) Where do trees go when they want to relax? A wilderness retreet.
25) How does a tree get lost? It keeps taking the wrong root.
26) What do trees always say when Spring arrives? What a re-leaf!
27) What type of tree will fit in your hand? A palm tree.
Funny Tree Puns
The kids will love bringing a smile with these snappy tree puns.
28) Did you hear about the athletic trees? they competed in a tree-athlon.
29) Different military sides solve their disagreements by signing a treaty.
30) Did you hear about the tree that was always lucky? He was on a winning s-tree-k.
31) All these tree puns are quite over-elming.
32) The tree was stumped- he just couldn't get to the root of the problem!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.