Did you know that most truck drivers make around $0.27 to 0.40 cents per mile?
Though they might not be able to cross the $100,000/year, despite the increase in the demand for truck drivers, drivers can make around $80,000+ on salary with the correct experience, qualification, and certification. The job requires concentration and patience.
If you want to motivate your drivers, then communication is the key. Not only does it help enhance the morale of the driver but it also lets them know how much you value them. You must respect and value their opinion and show them how much they do for your business.
So, if you are looking for the right words to help motivate your truck drivers then we have the best shipping quotes, quotes about trucking, quotes about truckers, and trucker quotes to boost their morale. You can also check out [Taxi Driver Quotes] and [Road Trip Quotes].
Funny Trucker Quotes
These funny quotes for drivers will motivate them to give their best. So, check out these funny truck quotes and quotes about trucks.
1. "I don't think there's any real motivation for somebody to be a truck driver. Mine was simple; dad was a truck driver, I wanted to own one."
- Lindsay Fox.
2. "Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon."
- Tim Allen.
3. "I am just trying to work out whether you're a truck driver who writes books or a writer who drives trucks."
Antony J. Bowman.
4. "All I've ever wanted is a nice truck, and that's what I got."
- Cole Swindell.
5. “I didn’t wait for Luck. I tore after it with a truck.”
- A.A. Bell.
6. “Anyone singing about trucks, in any form, in any song, anywhere, literally just stop nobody cares!”
- Kacey Musgraves.
7. “I often conduct interviews in my truck.”
– William Shatner.
8. "I don't think I'm a bigot or a racist. But I have a truck, a Blazer. I drink beer. There are some women I do hate."
- Lewis Grizzard.
9. “When the choice is between a demanding relationship and a vintage pickup truck, I’ll choose the truck every time.”
- Amy Dickinson.
10. “David Bowie, for me, was the butchest guy in town. Jagger was like a truck driver.”
- Hedi Slimane.
11. "Have you ever noticed that anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?"
12. “I sometimes think it ironic for an ex-seaman, longshoreman, truck driver, policeman, bus driver, etc… To find success in writing children’s novels.”
- Brian Jacques.
13. "I basically live out of my truck - I mean from place to place. I feel more at home in my truck than just about anywhere, which is a sad thing to say, but it's true."
- Sam Shepard.
14. “Eighty thousand pounds of muscle, blood, and steel in a pile. It’s spectacular.”
— Gary Williams.
15. “When I was a kid, my stepdad started this business and would go out and get lost cows and stuff. He was a part-time truck driver, farmer and cowboy. He taught me how to ride from an early age.”
- Tim McGraw.
16. "Truck driving means the stress of never knowing where you will be and what you will be doing the following day."
- Connor Syrewicz.
17. "I hate that stupid old pick up truck you never let me drive
You're a redneck heartbreak who's really bad at lying"
- Taylor Swift, 'Picture to Burn'.
18. “Come on, you can’t name a truck after a chick.”
– Dwayne Johnson.
19. “You may be a redneck if… you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.”
- Jeff Foxworthy.
Motivational Trucking Quotes
Truck drivers are the ones on whose back your business flourishes. Take a look at these truck driving quotes and trucking quotes to make them realize how important they are to you.
20. "You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow straight ahead."
- George Lucas.
21. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”
– Sam Levenson.
22. “You're never lost. You always know exactly where you are. You're right here. It's just that sometimes you've misplaced your destination."
- Brian W. Porter.
23. “Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer”
24. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.”
– Simon Sinek.
25. "There is no situation like the open road, and seeing things completely afresh."
- James Salter.
26. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
– Jane Goodall.
27. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
- Lewis Carroll.
28. “It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.”
– Emma Watson.
29. "I’ve been on every interstate highway in the lower forty-eight states by now, and I never get tired of the view."
- Steve Earle.
30. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
– Napoleon Hill.
31. "I worked as a truck driver, carpenter's assistant, doing whatever it took to keep bread on the table for the family."
- Scott Glenn.
32. “Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.”
– Harper Lee.
33. "Life on the road can be one of two things. If you are flexible--able to adapt and change to new situations and events--truck driving means constant adventure."
- Connor Syrewicz.
34. “Was I always going to be here? No, I was not. I was going to be homeless at one time, a taxi driver, truck driver, or any kind of job that would get me a crust of bread. You never know what’s going to happen.”
- Morgan Freeman.
35. "Truck driving is what you make of it. It can be lonely, especially if you drive alone."
- Connor Syrewicz.
36. "The best truck drivers are patient, independent, determined, and hard-working. They love adventure and like thinking quickly."
- Joanna Dunham.
37. “There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive.”
- B. C. Forbes.
Our quotes about truck drivers are inspirational, motivational, and funny. Truck driver quotes and sayings that will make your driver realize that no words of motivation have to be serious. These trucker phrases will make them realize that they are the most important part of the business cycle.
38. "Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead."
- Mac McCleary.
39. “Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.”
― Erol Ozan.
40. "If you no longer go for a gap that exists you are no longer a racing driver."
41. “Because memory is time folding back on itself. To remember is to disengage from the present. In order to reach any kind of success in automobile racing, a driver must never remember.”
― Garth Stein.
42. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
43. "Driving a race car is like dancing with a chain saw."
- Cale Yarborough.
44. “Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road.”
― Amit Kalantri.
45. "Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car."
- E. B. White.
46. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.”
― Colin Powell.
47. "The cars we drive say a lot about us."
- Alexandra Paul.
48. “I am emotional about engines, if you hurt my car, you hurt my heart.”
― Amit Kalantri.
49. "Because the great part of the road trip isn’t arriving at your destination, Its all the wild stuffs that happens along the way."
- Colin Powell.
50. "It's meant driving fewer miles, staying closer to home and spending more time at the campground."
- Ken Sommer.
51. “'You've turned into quite a bossy little thing,' Myrnin said. 'I think I might like it.'”
― Rachel Caine.
52. "You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support."
- Sabrina Bryan.
53. "If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough."
- Mario Andretti.
54. “You can't just make me different and then leave”
― John Green.
55. “A driver reaches a destination by driving on that road, not by laying back to enjoy the view.”
― Nabil N. Jamal.
56. "The way I drive, the way I handle a car, is an expression of my inner feelings."
- Lewis Hamilton.
57. “You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine'.”
― Tommy Cooper.
58. "Drive slow and enjoy the scenery - drive fast and join the scenery."
- Douglas Horton.
59. “You're the driver of your own life. Don't let anyone steal your seat.”
― Moosa Rahat.
60. "Everything you need to get that relaxed driving that brings consistency only comes with practice."
- John Surtees.
61. “It is always a great honor to be the driver of your own car, to be the boss of your own fate!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan.
62. “'He likes driving very fast on the wrong side of the road,' said Sarah. 'Which I can completely understand.'”
― Hilary McKay.
63. "Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards."
- Fred Hoyle.
64. "It looks like we have ourselves the making of a solid escape plan. We only need a vehicle and a driver.”
― Jason Medina.
65. "We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror."
- Marshall McLuhan.
66. "Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire and positive attitude."
- Kirsten Sweetland.
67. “Keep driving and never look back.”
― Jordan Hoechlin.
68. "When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. If you drive a Ferrari, you put premium petrol in the tank, you hit the motorway, and you step on the gas."
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
69. “Resentment is a lone drunkard in the bar screaming about his misfortunes. Forgiveness is the taxi driver who offers him a free ride home.”
― Lidia Longorio.
70. "With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains. I know. I've done it."
- Dwayne Johnson.
71. “I was never more alive than when the Dark Passenger was driving.”
― Jeff Lindsay.
72. "Any bad day can be fixed by driving a country road with the radio up and windows down."
73. "It’s not as if I don’t know how to handle the truck now. A license is just a piece of paper.”
- Terry Lynn Johnson.
Truck Driver Sayings
If you are looking for some cool trucking phrases, then you are on the right page. We have selected some beautiful and motivating trucking quotes and sayings and trucker talk quotes to inspire your drivers.
74. "Is that your final answer? Here in New York garbage men, bus drivers, taxi cab drivers, bus drivers, whoever, you know, people just yell it out to me. So that was a lot of fun."
- Regis Philbin.
75. “It’s the right thing to do.”
- Joe Glionna.
76. "I'm an actor... I do a job and I go home. Why are you interested in me? You don't ask a truck driver about his job."
- James Gandolfini.
77. "I have talked to stunt drivers all my life, 32 years of talking to stunt drivers. There's craziness to them."
- Bryan Cranston.
78. “There are major implications for a number of freight-intensive economic sectors, and we are just on the cusp of feeling that pinch.”
- Kenny Vieth.
79. "Where I come from your truck is a reflection of who you are."
- Jase Robertson.
80. “We are hearing a lot of talk about the need to keep our economy running, but nothing about the safety of those who are helping it keep running.”
- Joanne Mackenzie.
81. "I do talk like a truck driver sometimes, or I curse. What can I say?"
- Penny Marshall.
82. "I wonder if there's any documented accident of a guy who got hit by a truck... but a truck that was carrying a lot of pillows or soft stuff."
- Joel Zimmerman.
83. “They’re asking, ‘Did you fly outside of North America?’ And ‘Did you have any fever?’ Otherwise, it’s all normal.”
- Anil Raveendran.
84. “They are not travelers. They are there to work.”
- Marc-Andre Hubert.
85. "When I was little, I wanted to be a spy or a monster truck driver. Later, I just thought movies would be, like, a good hobby or something."
- Erik Per Sullivan.
86. "These broke rappers always rappin bout a pink truck, I'm only happy when I hoppin' out da brinks truck."
- Nicki Minaj.
87. “By exempting retail businesses from the city’s noise bylaw right now, we will ensure that retailers can receive deliveries 24 hours a day, seven days a week."
- John Tory.
88. "I want to force the other drivers to find a way past me."
- Jeff Gordon.
89. “Our two countries are so reliant on each other, if you closed the border to trade you could almost be said to be harming the health and welfare of our citizens.”
- Mike Millian.
90. "In any other job, they’re truck drivers. In show-biz, they’re Transportation Captains."
- Drew Carey.
91. "I believe to have been one of the rare drivers to have returned to Ferrari."
- Jacky Ickx.
92. "Our financial services and insurance cluster is one of Delaware's key economic drivers in the state."
- Ruth Ann Minner.
93. "The hatred I have for slow drivers is pure and unfiltered."
- Olivia Wilde.
94. "One thing I would like to see is a stronger ladder series for up-and-coming American drivers."
- Michael Andretti.
95. "Truck driving where every day is Monday."
96. "My dad was a cross-country truck driver."
- John Searles.
97. "Buck up or stay in the truck."
- Sarah Palin.
98. "My dad was a truck driver, and from the time I was knee-high to a grapevine, I was driving a truck."
- Johnny Van Zant.
99. "I really like to just jump in a truck with your backpack and just drive and go somewhere."
- Piper Perabo.
100. "Yeah it's going down, so get up. Might valet park a Brinks truck."
- 2 Chainz.
101. "As a young kid I wanted to be a truck driver."
- Adriano Zumbo.
102. "I gotta get you ridin' shotgun in my truck."
- Dierks Bentley.
103. "The driver on the highway is safe not when He reads the signs, but when He obeys them."
- Aiden Wilson Tozer.
104. "As a driver, your target is always to be with the most competitive team possible."
- Sebastian Vettel.
105. "Each driver has their own identity and from one week to another, normally it stays the same."
- Kurt Busch.
106. "In other words, I have no truck for anyone who goes out and does an eclectic building."
- Minoru Yamasaki.
107. "For a driver to be driven by somebody else is an ordeal, for there are only three types of drivers: the too fast, the timid, and oneself."
- Virginia Graham.
108. "The boss back, somebody call the Brinks truck."
- Rick Ross, 'King of Diamonds'.
109. "People don't realize how many miles a truck drives a year on the road."
- Johnny Napier.
110. "Truck drivers are the only ones that know the best places to stop on the road."
- Carole Eastman.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Trucking Quotes then why not take a look at [funny travel quotes], or train quotes
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.