Did the thought ever cross your mind as to why someone named the day 'Tuesday'?
Did you know, Tuesday as a name comes from the Anglo-Saxon origin and follows the name of the Norse God of War? Well, that's an addition to your knowledge about this name which will help you crack jokes about Tuesdays and also help you rank higher on Pinterest if you search about Tuesday there.
The second day of work can get quite frustrating. When it comes to school and classes, the day wouldn't be any different from work either. So here's a quick trick to make the weekday a funny one for all. How? With these hilarious Tuesday funnies! If you don't believe it, share a joke about Tuesday and you'll know it for sure because Tuesday one-liners and jokes about Tuesday will make you and your friends give out a laugh or two. This list of jokes for days is focused on Tuesday and you can find some good Tuesday puns ideas and joke answers that you cannot have on any other day but on a chooseday!
Funniest Tuesday Jokes
Funny names for Tuesday are sure to give you a list of funny Tuesday jokes to boast about in front of your family and friends. Check this funny list of the best jokes and pick up the ones you like the most. The best part is you can use these as captions and status for Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms too.
1. Why were my neighbors walking barefoot in their garden? Because they were celebrating open Toesday!
2. How many days did it take for Sunday to reach Wednesday? Twosday.
3. Why couldn't Tuesday have fun with his friends? Because he could never see the weekend from there.
4. What sounds better than a 'happy Monday'? A very 'happy Tuesday' indeed.
5. How do you mark the day when the baby chews food for the first time on Tuesday? You call it a 'Chewsday'.
6. What is common between eggs and Tuesday? One can make a scrambled breakfast and the other can scramble your week.
7. How do tacos share stories about their scary experiences up until Tuesday? ...and then came the savior, Tuesday!
8. What do you do when Tuesday is standing outside your bathroom door? You let it sink in.
9. How do you make a Tuesday better? You can Choose(Tues)day and just go with it until Friday.
10. Why would you call Tuesday 22nd in February 2022? A Two's day full of 22/2/22.
11. Why didn't 'Get up and Go' arrive at the party on a Tuesday? Because he 'Got up and Went' somewhere else.
12. Why can't you change the decision of a seal saying 'Tuesdays are the best'? Because it is a seal of approval.
13. Why do you often see fewer airplanes in the sky on Tuesday? Because after a long weekend, they're supposed Tuesday grounded.
14. Why did taco cry on a Tuesday when it was supposed to be happy because it was Taco Tuesday? Because a nacho said to it, "I am nacho friend anymore".
15. Why shouldn't you eat a kids meal on Tuesdays? You shouldn't eat a kid's meal on any day because their mother will get angry with you!
16. What did the employees say to the boss when he could find them on Tuesdays? They smiled at him and said, "Good employees are just hard to find, especially on a week day".
17. What does a clean Tuesday symbolize? A cluttered next weekend!
18. How do you keep the dreams alive on Tuesdays? By hitting the snooze button.
19. How can people like Tuesday? By thinking that it is the farthest from the coming Monday.
Jokes For School To Tell On A Tuesday
Searching for funny Tuesday humor and jokes to tell at school? Check this list of some best and funny jokes that you can share on Facebook and with your class too.
20. Why can't the kids take a ferry to school on Tuesday? Because they have tuesday(to-use-da) roadway to reach the school.
21. What did the weeks say to the boy when he was really worried about Tuesday? "Don't worry, Friday is on its way".
22. Why are Sundays stronger and more powerful than Tuesdays? Because Tuesday is just a weak-day.
23. Why did Pooh like Taco Tuesdays? Because they help in enhancing his roundness for the rest of the week.
24. Why were Taco Tuesdays introduced? Because they wanted to give us something to taco 'bout the whole week.
25. What did dad say when mom asked him to get groceries alone? He said, "It's Twosday, you've got to come along with me."
26. Why didn't the eggs go to school after Tuesday? They were all eggs-hausted and were afraid of the following day - the Humpty day!
27. What do Tuesdays always love to do? They like to put the blame on Mondays.
28. What is the worst day for a loaf of bread? It is a Toast Day!
29. What is the best Tuesday motivation? Thinking that there is a taco, out there in the universe thinking of you too!
30. What does Taco Tuesday say to Dunkin Donuts? I have fillings too.
Tuesday Morning Jokes
Try to put this Tuesday morning humor in your joke list and see the laughing faces of people who will thank you for sharing the funnies.
31. What do a Tuesday morning and a stress ball have in common? They both are less busy than a Monday morning.
32. Why did the employee worry about his Friday being ruined? Because it was still Tuesday morning.
33. Why did the vegetable salad say to a fruit juice on a Tuesday morning? "They say it is our day, TossedDay!"
34. Why don't people differentiate between Monday and Tuesday morning? Because for them Tuesday morning is just as similar to Mondays.
35. What is the case of a bad Monday called on a Tuesday? It is just a pre-existing condition.
36. Why is a Tuesday morning not bad? Because it a sign that one has survived through the previous Monday morning!
37. Why did the employee leave the office on a Tuesday morning? Because his boss said, 'Have a good day'.
38. Why are mints necessary for meals during Tuesday mornings? Because they back you up with an encourage-mint to reach the weekend.
39. What did the executioner say on a Tuesday morning? It's time to beheaded to work.
40. Why didn't the teacher read Tuesday morning news? Because she didn't want additional Tuesday mournings.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Tuesday Jokes then why not take a look at Time jokes, or British Jokes.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.