Twitter is a microblogging social media website famous amongst tech-savvy kids.
Twitter is used to share opinions, ideas and information with millions of people who already joined the platform. Five hundred million tweets were exchanged every day on Twitter in 2020.
Many people think that Twitter is better than other social media channels as it is monitored regularly to flag out any fake information. Social media is so accessible that you'll never miss a tweet! Open the Twitter app and it's all there. You'll never miss a tweet any day. While this does make it difficult to stop kids from using social media, we as parents can help them understand the positive use of technology and social media websites.
In this article, we bring you a compilation of funny tweets, life tweets, motivational quotes, love quotes from Twitter. Also don't miss our exclusive compilation of inspirational video game quotes and live laugh love quotes for kids on social media.
Funny Twitter Quotes
Twitter gives you lots of fun in the form of memes, funny gifs, and tweets. Here we bring a short compilation of funny quotes on Twitter that'll make you roll on the floor.
1. 'I don't think its a coincidence that diet has the word die in it'
- Wicked Jen (@wickedsuga, Nov 30, 2015)
2. 'The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those, who in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality'
—Dante (@soledadobrien, Nov 1, 2019)
3. Me: How was preschool?
5-year-old: We had to take TWO naps.
Her nightmare is my dream.
- James Breakwell (@xplodingunicorn, Jan 4, 2021)
4. 'That awkward moment when somebody is doing dishes, and you slowly put another dish in the sink.'
- FunnyTweets (@JokesMemesFacts, Jan 4, 2021)
5. 'Hi, I disturb my friends and girlfriend everyday with tik tok videos and funny tweets'
- derrick_richardson (@derrichrichard3, Jan 4, 2021)
Best Love Quotes
Love is life, a feeling, an emotion, and trust. Here are a few Twitter love quotes that'll leave you with feelings and emotions. These happy Twitter quotes make you crave for more relatable good quotes on Twitter.
6. 'All my life I've been looking for you, I can't stop looking at you'
- Stef (@VG_Stef, Nov 20, 2020)
7. 'I love my new Subaru crosstrek I named her Sophie '
- Little Mrs. H (@FirstLoveMrsH, Dec 6, 2020)
8. 'Dear Heart, please stop falling in love with people I can't get.'
- Inspiring & Love (@ItisLifeTexts, Apr 3, 2019)
9. 'Love is a strong word that holds immense value, stop overusing it <3'
- love is a drug (@socupidtweets, Oct 30, 2020)
10. 'If you don't want me, don't mess with my feelings'
- Love Tweets (@GreatLoveTweet, Apr 4, 2019)
11. 'Only one thing can make a soul complete and that thing is love.'
- El Patron (@muneef_tweets, Jan 4, 2021, #TheReader)
Inspirational Twitter Quotes
Since you've read a few Twitter quotes about love and happiness, let's check out a few inspirational ones too! There are millions of quotes on Twitter to be inspired by. Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between true Twitter quotes and those copied from original authors. Here we bring some best Twitter quotes to keep you inspired. These motivational Twitter quotes about life are a compilation of deep Twitter quotes, quoted by many Twitter users. You can retweet these famous Twitter quotes and inspire others.
12. 'Don’t let life’s momentary struggles take your peace away. Keep in mind that this too shall pass.'
― Inspirational Quotes (@InspQuoted, Oct 5, 2020)
13. 'Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. '
- George Bernard Shaw - Great Minds Quotes (@GreatestQuotes, Jan 1, 2021)
14. 'I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. '
- Michael Phelps - The Quote (@thequote, Dec 21, 2020)
15. 'Success comes to those who keep trying.'
- Success Central (@Sucesscentral, Jun 22, 2020)
16. 'If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.'
- Henry Ford - Tim Fargo (@tim_fargo, Jan 1, 2021)
17. 'Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing'
- Benjamin Franklin - DEMICA (@demicabeautyhq, Nov 3, 2020)
Here, we bring positive Twitter quotes that inspired millions of people across the globe. These are official quotes from celebrities and famous people.
18. 'Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first'
- Kanye West (@Kanye Official, May 18, 2017)
19. 'Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.'
- Babe Ruth - Famous Quotes (@FamousQTEs, Mar 15, 2020)
20. 'Greatness is only possible if you believe, without any doubt, that the future is bright.'
- Simon Sinek (@simonsinek, Jan 1, 2021)
21. 'Stop overthinking and start doing.'
- Brian Tracy (@BrianTracy, Jan 4, 2021)
Twitter Girl Quotes
Here we bring a few quotes from Twitter for girls. These cute quotes on Twitter have kept the gossip alive! Enjoy these quotes chosen from millions of tweet quotes on Twitter.
22. 'And who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me. Xoxo, Gossip Girl'
- Gossip Girl Quotes (@gossipg_quotes, Mar 6, 2020)
23. 'Being a girl is so expensive!'
- Girl Quotes (@OhGirlQuote, May 1, 2020)
Good Tweets About Life
Twitter is also used as an influencer channel. Build your followers. Here are a few good quotes to tweet. Use these quotes for Twitter bio to tell your audience what inspires you the most. Start by posting 'quotes of the day' on Twitter. You can also use these quotes to post on Twitter and build your tribe of followers.
24. 'If you are not willing to risk the usual, you must have to settle for the ordinary'
- Jim Rohn
25. 'Opportunities don't happen. You create them.'
- Chris Grosser
26. 'Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value'
- Albert Einstein
27. 'Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great'
-John D Rockefeller
28. 'You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.'
– Zig Ziglar
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 20+ Twitter Quotes For The Most Social Media Savvy Kids then why not take a look at gaming quotes, or funny parenting quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.