'Friends' is a 90s American sitcom that revolves around the lives of six 'Friends' Monica, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, and Joey living in Manhattan.
These friends go through almost every imaginable life experiences together involving love, family, drama, heartbreaks, and much more. 'Friends' was the most popular sitcom of all time produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.
'Friends' aired 236 episodes throughout 10 seasons on NBC from 22 September, 1994, to 8 May, 2004. This trivia about 'Friends' will make you go down memory lane. Whether you're at a sleepover, a friend's birthday party, or debating who is the biggest 'Friends' fan, these trivia questions about 'Friends' will certainly make you all have a jolly time. So what are you waiting for? Answer the 'Friends' show quiz in this trivia to find out who knows the show the best. If you loved our 'Big Bang Theory' trivia and 'Seinfeld' trivia you will most certainly love this 'Friends' TV show quiz, check the 'Friends' trivia answers to check how many you got right!
'Friends': The One With All The Trivia
This 'Friends' trivia challenge will reveal who is the real super-fan. This amazing quiz about 'Friends' trivia will surely give you insights into every character and each personality. So are you ready to answer the best 'Friends' TV quiz? Try out this fun 'Friends' episodes quiz!
1. Question: Who played the role of Monica Geller in 'Friends'?
Answer: The role of Monica Geller was played by Courteney Cox.
2. Question: Who was originally asked to play Rachel before the show was cast?
Answer: Courteney Cox was originally offered the character of Rachel Green.
3. Question: Which character sang 'Smelly Cat'?
4. Question: Which character does not share food?
Answer: Joey does not share food.
5. Question: Who were siblings in 'Friends'?
Answer: Ross and Monica were siblings.
6. Question: In the episode 'The One With All The Thanksgivings' who wore a turkey on their head?
7. Question: What is the name of Ross's pet monkey?
8. Question: What is the name of Ross's first wife?
9. Question: Who played the role of Joey in 'Friends'?
Answer: Matt LeBlanc.
10. Question: What were the real-life names of the characters in 'Friends'?
Answer: Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green, Courteney Cox as Monica Geller, Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani, Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay, Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing, and David Schwimmer as Ross Geller.
11. Question: Which character worked as a waitress at Central Perk?
Answer: Rachel Green.
12. Question: Who lived in Monica's apartment?
Answer: Throughout the series, every character lived at Monica's apartment at least once.
13. What was Joey's character name on the soap opera the days of our lives?
Answer: Joey played the role of Dr. Drake Ramoray on 'The Days Of Our Lives'.
14. Question: Did Monica and Chandler end up together?
15. Question: What was the name of Ross's son?
Answer: Ben Geller.
16. Question: Who was Chandler seeing before Monica?
Answer: Chandler was seeing Janice before Monica.
17. Question: Who was the first one to find out about Monica and Chandler?
18. Question: How many times did Ross get a divorce?
Answer: Ross got divorced three times throughout the show.
19. Question: In which season did Ross and Rachel get together?
Answer: Ross and Rachel first got together in season two on the episode, 'The One Where Ross Finds Out'.
20. Question: Who was Mary Angela?
Answer: She was Joey's sister.
21. Question: Who was initially offered to play Phoebe's role?
Answer: Ellen DeGeneres was initially offered to play Phoebe.
21. Question: Who is Phoebe's twin sister?
Answer: Ursula Buffay.
22. Question: What was the fake name Phoebe used in season five of 'Friends'?
Answer: Regina Phalange.
23. Question: What is the middle name of Ross?
Answer: Ross Eustace Geller.
24. Question: What was the color of Monica's apartment?
Answer: Her apartment was purple in color.
25. Question: Who were the unwanted guests at Rachel's birthday party?
Answer: Rachel's parents.
26. Question: Who is the highest paid amongst the six friends?
Answer: Chandler Bing.
27. Question: Who were originally meant to be supporting characters in the show?
Answer: Chandler and Phoebe.
28. Question: Who was the manager at Central Perk?
29. Question: What is the popular phrase that Joey uses?
Answer: "How you doin'?"
30. Question: What was Matt LeBlanc's profession before appearing in 'Friends'?
Answer: He was a carpenter.
'Friends' Trivia Game
Take this extreme 'Friends' quiz to test your knowledge about the show. A throwback of this funny 'Friends' quiz in this trivia will surely have you running through many emotions. Some of these fun 'Friends' quiz questions and answers will leave you surprised while other 'Friends' questions will help you to learn more facts about each character. If you are confident about being a true fan then this hardest 'Friends' trivia is just what you need to prove it!
31. Questions: Name Joey's roommate.
Answer: Chandler Bing.
32. Question: What was the name of the coffee shop that everyone went to?
Answer: Central Perk.
33. Question: What was the name of the 'Friends' theme song?
Answer: 'I'll Be There For You.'
34. Question: Name the show that the main characters of 'Friends' were named after.
Answer: 'All My Children.'
35. Question: Who lived across from Monica's apartment?
Answer: Ugly naked guy.
36. Question: What is the name of the 'Friends' TV show spinoff?
37. Question: Why did Joey have to get surgery?
Answer: Because he had kidney stones.
38. Question: What were Ross and Rachel apparently on?
Answer: They were on a break!
39. Question: Name the person who was a clean freak?
Answer: Monica Geller.
40. Question: Who had an imaginary friend?
Answer: Joey had an imaginary friend, his name was Maurice.
41. Question: How many sisters did Joey have?
Answer: Joey had seven sisters.
42. Question: What is the name of Joey's sister that Chandler dated?
Answer: Chandler dated Maya Angela.
43. Question: True or false? Joey worked as a waiter at the coffee shop.
44. Question: What was the name of Joey's toy penguin?
45. Question: How many flings did Joey have throughout the show?
46. Question: How much money does Joey owe Chandler throughout the show?
47. Question: In which episode does Joey find out about Chandler and Monica?
Answer: In the episode, 'The One With The Kips'.
48. Question: True or false? Ross had a crush on Rachel since high school.
49. Question: What was the name of Carol's partner?
50. Question: In season 1, which country did Ross go to before Rachel's birthday?
51. Question: What is the name of the actor that played Ben Geller?
Answer: Cole Sprouse.
52. Who moved into the ugly naked guy's apartment?
53. What was the name of Ross's daughter?
54. Question: What was the first name choice for the 'Friends' TV show?
Answer: Insomnia Cafe.
55. Question: In which episode did Chandler confess his love for Monica?
Answer: Chandler confesses his love for Monica twice, once in the episode, 'The One With All The Thanksgivings' and the second time in the episode, 'The One Where Everybody Finds Out'.
56. Question: Name the character who was never nominated for an Emmy for the 'Friends' TV show?
Answer: Courteney Cox.
57. Question: Name the 'Friends' character who was a barista in real life?
58. Question: Does Joey get married on the show?
59. Question: When does Ross find out about Chandler and Monica?
Answer: In the episode, 'The One Where Everybody Finds Out'.
60. Question: When do Joey and Chandler find out about Ursula?
Answer: In the episode, 'The One With The Two Parts' part one.
Ultimate 'Friends' Trivia Quiz
How many times have you rewatched your favorite 'Friends' TV show? That may be hard to count since you have been a die hard fan of the show. These classic 'Friends' trivia questions might be just the thing you are looking for to find out more about the show. This is the most difficult 'Friends' trivia quiz that will test your knowledge about the show. Find out more about your favorite sitcom by trying out this 'Friends' TV show trivia.
61. Question: How long did one 'Friends' episode take to shoot?
Answer: Five hours.
62. Question: Name the actor who did not have to audition for his role.
Answer: David Schwimmer did not have to audition for his role.
63. Question: True or false? Phoebe and Joey were a couple.
Answer: No they were not.
64. Question: Who always knew that Ross and Rachel were meant for each other?
Answer: Phoebe knew that Ross and Rachel were meant for each other.
65. Question: Name the friend who cracked sarcastic jokes?
66. Question: What was Janice's catchphrase?
67. Question: What was the name of Ross's profession at the museum?
Answer: Ross was a paleontologist.
68. Question: Name the restaurant that Monica worked as a head chef for?
Answer: Monica worked as a head chef at Allesandro's and then at Javu.
69. Question: Who was the richest amongst all the 'Friends' in the show?
70. Question: What did Joey name his chair?
71. Question: Name the person who talks about Unagi.
72. Question: How many times was Ross married?
Answer: Ross was married three times.
73. Question: Who had a troubled relationship with her parents?
74. Question: Who was obese in her childhood?
Answer: Monica was obese in her childhood.
75. Question: What was the name of Phoebe's roommate?
76. Question: How many kids did Phoebe give birth to?
Answer: Phoebe gave birth to triplets.
77. Question: What was the tattoo that Phoebe got?
Answer: A dot.
78. Question: What did Joey stuff in his mouth?
Answer: 15 oreos.
79. Question: Which instrument did the ugly naked guy play?
Answer: A cello.
80. Question: Who said, "he's her lobster"?
81. Question: Who ran away from her wedding on the first episode of season one?
82. Question: Who is the only one who doesn't have siblings on the show?
Answer: Chandler is the only one who doesn't have siblings on the show.
83. Question: Who makes jokes when they are uncomfortable?
84. Question: Where was the orange couch found?
Answer: It was found in the Warner Brothers studio basement.
85. Question: What was the name of Phoebe's brother?
85. Question: Who were real life friends before the show aired?
Answer: Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston were real life friends.
86. Question: Who speaks fluent French in real life?
Answer: Matt LeBlanc speaks fluent French, unlike Joey.
87. Question: Who was Phoebe married to?
88. Question: Who did not originally have a speaking role in the TV show?
Answer: Gunther initially did not have a speaking role.
89. Question: What are the names of Joey's sisters?
Answer: Veronica, Mary Angela, Mary Therese, Gina, Dina, Tina, and Cookie.
90. Question: Who was a vegetarian on the show?
Answer: Phoebe was a vegetarian.
Hard 'Friends' Trivia Questions
Are you excited for the 'Friends' trivia night? This 'Friends' TV trivia contains 'Friends' trivia questions and answers for all the 10 seasons. Try out this impossible 'Friends' quiz which contains some fun and random 'Friends' trivia!
91. Question: Who played the role of a hippie?
92. Question: What was Joey's phrase that got into the Oxford Dictionary?
Answer: Joey's phrase "going commando" got into the Oxford Dictionary.
93. Question: In which season did a duck appear on the show?
Answer: Season three.
94. Question: Which episode almost started a scandal?
Answer: The first episode was almost a scandal.
95. Question: Which friend wore a wig in season six?
Answer: Lisa Kudrow.
96. Question: Who was just like her character in real life?
Answer: Courteney Cox is said to be a clean freak just like Monica.
97. Question: Where was the cast taken for lunch before the show aired?
Answer: The cast was taken to Caesar's Palace.
98. Question: Which of the cast are related in real life?
Answer: Matthew Perry is said to be a distant relative to Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Matt LeBlanc.
99. Question: Who played the role of Emma Geller?
Answer: Emma Geller was played by twins Noelle and Cali Sheldon.
100. Question: How many categories of towels did Monica have?
Answer: It is said that Monica had 11 categories of towels.
101. Question: When was the final episode of 'Friends' aired?
Answer: 6 May, 2004.
102. Question: When was Chandler and Monica's wedding anniversary?
Answer: Their wedding anniversary is said to be on 15 May.
103. Question: Which other cast members lived with Ross in his apartment?
Answer: Phoebe and Rachel.
104. Question: What are Rachel's favorite flowers?
105. Question: What was the name Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt used when checking into a hotel?
Answer: Mr. & Mrs. Ross Vegas.
106. Question: Rachel quit her job on which holiday?
Answer: Rachel quit her job on Christmas.
107. Question: What was the name of the school Ross, Monica, and Rachel went to?
Answer: It was called Lincoln High School.
108. Question: Which Bollywood movie is a ripoff of the climax of 'Friends'?
Answer: 'Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya'.
109. Question: What message did the robber leave for Joey and Chandler after robbing them?
Answer: Thanks for the stuff.
110. Question: What rank did 'Friends' achieve on Empire magazine's 'The 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time'?
Answer: Rank five.
111. Question: What is Ross allergic to on the show?
Answer: Ross is allergic to lobsters, peanuts, and kiwis.
112. Question: What is the name of Rachel's childhood toy?
113. Question: When is Jennifer Aniston's birthday?
Answer: 11 February, 1969.
114. Question: What is Chandler's dad's Las Vegas burlesque show named?
Answer: 'Viva Las Gaygas'.
115. Question: Who was really pregnant while shooting?
116. Question: What did Ross say tastes like feet?
Answer: Ross said Rachel's Thanksgiving trifle tasted like feet.
117. Question: Who wrote 'Smelly Cat'?
Answer: Lisa Kudrow and her best friend.
118. Question: When did the credits for the show change?
Answer: When Courteney Cox got married the credits changed.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly trivia for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Friends trivia then why not take a look at NYC trivia, or Gilmore Girls trivia.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.