Unicorns are magical mythological animals and the topic of many legends and stories - it’s easy to see why children are so fascinated with them.
Question And Answer Unicorn Jokes
Get ready to laugh yourselves hoarse with these funny unicorn puns!
1) What do you call a unicorn that doesn’t have a horn? A horse!
2) What is a unicorns favourite breakfast cereal? Lucky charms!
3) What road do all of the unicorns live on? Mane Street!
4) What do you call a unicorn that has bushy eyebrows? A Uni-brow!
5) How do unicorns get around? On a unicycle!
6) What is black and white and eats like a unicorn? A Zebra!
7) Why are unicorns such good guitar players? Because they know all the uni-chords!
8) What do you call clever unicorns? A-corns!
9) What did the Unicorn say to the tomato’s growing in the field? U No Corn!
10) What do unicorns call their dads? Pop corn!
11) Where do all the naughty unicorns go? To unicourt!
12) What looks like half a unicorn? The other half!
13) Where did the unicorn run to after the rainstorm? Somewhere over the rainbow!
14) Why did the unicorn cross the road? To meet his neigh-bours!
15) Where do unicorns play tennis? On the unicourt!
16) What card game do unicorns like to play? Uno
17) What did the unicorn say to the beans? U No Corn!
18) What would you call a small scoop of ice cream? A uni-cone!
19) What do you get when you cross a dog and a unicorn? A corn dog!
20) Why do unicorns love really silly jokes? Because they are uni-corny!
21) What do you call a unicorn that survived a disease? An immunicorn!
22) What did the unicorn do when he was getting bullied at school? He told his pop corn so he could do something about it!
23) What has a horn but doesn’t honk? A unicorn!
24) Where do unicorns live? In Neigh-bourhoods!
25) Which unicorn smells a lot? The poo-nicorn!
26) Why did the little unicorn get sent to bed without any dinner? Because she was horsing around!
27) Which unicorn has a cold? The Achoo-nicorn!
28) What is a unicorns favourite type of story? A Fairy Tail!
29) Where do the unicorns go to go on some rides? A unicorn-ival!
30) How do you get a unicorn to move out of the road? Use a uni horn!
31) What did the unicorn dress up as for Halloween? A rhinoceros!
32) What is the difference between a unicorn and a carrot? One is a funny beast, the other is a bunny feast!
33) Why was the unicorn arrested? She was the mane suspect!
34) What is a unicorn's favourite food? Corn on the cob!
35) What do unicorn mums bake on Sundays? Uni-Corn muffins!
Knock-Knock Unicorn Jokes
Who doesn’t love a knock-knock joke! Easy for the kids to remember, they’ll love sharing these funny unicorn jokes with their friends!
36) Knock Knock,
Unicorn, that’s who!
37) Knock Knock,
Uni cracked corn and I don’t care!
38) Knock Knock,
Pardon me, but have you seen my unicorn?
39) Knock Knock,
Waldo we do when we finally see a unicorn?
40) Knock Knock,
Canoe meet me by the rainbow so we can see the unicorns play?
41) Knock, Knock,
Unicorn-iest joke teller I’ve ever met!
One-Liner Unicorn Jokes
Let’s finish off with some super one-liner unicorn jokes for kids that will have them laughing to the end.
42) Unicorns never horse around, they always just get right to the point!
43) I thought I saw a unicorn but when I turned around it was uni-gone!
44) No one could tame the wild unicorn, he was horn to be wild!
45) A unicorn fell over and shouted, “I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up!”
46) A unicorn went to a bar and ordered a drink, the bartender said: “why the long face?!”.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.