A mother is the most loving figure in any person’s life who shows him or her the best, unconditional love.
More often than not, we shower our significant other with our best wishes on Valentines Day. But, what about our mother?
She is the person who brought us into the world and was our first love, so does she not deserve a Valentines Day card too? If you’re wondering how to express your love for your mother and make her happy, a Valentine's Day card might do the trick. This article will help you pick amazing quotes that can replace the generic "happy Valentine's Day Mommy" message inside with a special and more personal message.
In this article you will find Valentines day quotes for mom, Valentine’s poems for moms, Valentine sayings for mom and happy Valentines Day quotes for mommy. When picking a Valentine’s Day card for mom, you have to choose the right Valentine’s message that expresses your love for her and wishes her well in a true sense. So, on Valentine’s Day, don’t pick a card that simply says, "happy Valentine’s day mom" or something generic like "I love my mom", or "best mom ever". This article will provide you with 130+ Valentine Day quotes for mom that will say "I love you mom" in the most creative ways. Also, if you see your mother face-to-face, don’t forget to say "happy Valentines day mommy" to her personally. No special message in a card can beat a personal wish.
We have in this list some quotes from a Valentine's poem for moms, happy Valentine's Day quotes for moms, the best Valentine's message for mom, Valentine's Day quotes for mother figures, happy Valentine's Day mom quotes and heart happy Valentine quotes. Phew that's a lot of Valentine's quotes for mom, isn't she lucky?
When someone wishes you a happy Valentine's Day, it can be hard to know what to reply, but any of these quotes will do the job! Before diving into this article full of quotes brimming with love, be sure to check out our other articles for some Valentine’s Day quotes for him and Valentine’s Day quotes for kids.
Valentine's Messages For Moms From Songs
Songs have the power to express deep love and powerful emotions. Using a lyric from a song to say "happy Valentine’s Day mom" might just be the best decision. These are sure to make your mom happy, and your aim should always be to make your mom happy!
1. “She's a queen, second to none, take care of Mother, you only get one.”
- T, ‘Treat Your Mother Right’.
2. “Look what you've done for me now, you knew that I was gonna be something, we stressed out, and you need some, I got you.”
- Drake, ‘Look What You’ve Done’.
3. “You taught me how to care, you taught me how to share, you taught me how to love and to give.”
- Snoop Dogg, ‘I Love My Momma’.
4. “You showed me how to love, you showed me how to care, and you showed me that you would always be there.”
- Backstreet Boys, ‘The Perfect Fan’.
5. “I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine, this little light of mine and I'm gonna let it shine.”
- Kanye West, ‘Hey Mama’.
6. “Oh mother, we're stronger, from all of the tears you have shed, oh mother, don't look back, cause he'll never hurt us again”
- Christina Aguilera, ‘Oh Mother’.
7. “Mama I know I might be bad at times, I might get on your nerves, but I still love you, you always gon' be my mama.”
- Chris Brown, ‘Mama’.
8. “So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love.”
- Spice Girls, ‘Mama’.
9. “So when you’re lost and you’re tired, when you’re broken in two, my love take you higher, 'Cause I still turn to you.”
- Justin Bieber, ‘Turn To You’.
10: “It's the age of princesses and pirate ships and the seven dwarfs, and Daddy's smart and you're the prettiest lady in the whole wide world.”
- Taylor Swift, ‘The Best Day’.
11. "Dear mama, don't you know I love you? Dear mama, place no one above you."
- Tupac, ‘Dear Mama’.
12. "I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry."
- Drake, ‘God’s Plan’.
13. "You taught me everything; Everything you've given me I'll always keep it inside; You're the driving force in my life."
- Boyz II Men, ‘A Song For Mama’.
14. "You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but ain't nobody got a mom like mine."
- Meghan Trainor, ‘Mom’.
15. "You've given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life."
- Carrie Underwood, ‘Mama’s Song’.
16. "The only thing I ever had was you, it's true; And even when the times got hard you were there to let us know that we'd get through."
- Good Charlotte, ‘Thank You Mom’.
17. "You taught me to run, you taught me to fly, helped me to free inside."
- Gloria Estefan and NSYNC, ‘Music Of My Heart’.
18. "Where you lead, I tell me to. If you need, you need me to be with you, I will follow where you lead.”
- Carole King, ‘Where You Lead’.
19. "She’s the sky that holds the clouds. She’s the lady of our house. We all need her, but no one more than me.”
- The Band Perry, ‘Mother Like Mine’.
20. "I got it from my mama.”
- Will.i.am, ‘I Got It From My Mama’.
Heartwarming Valentine’s Day Quotes For Moms
Quotes that express the love between a child and a mother should be heartwarming. These heart happy Valentine quotes are perhaps the best way to showcase your love and affection for your mother. Your mother would love to see a heartwarming quote on a card as adults love direct and emotional quotes. More specifically, mothers will love these kinds of quotes and wishes coming straight from their child's heart.
21. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest person I know, my mom.”
- Rajesh Sharma.
22. “Valentine’s Day is a good time to remember all the people who are in your heart, and you’re right at the center of mine.”
- Dave Cooper.
23. “Love you, Mom.”
- Mark Wright.
24. “I can’t measure your love for me. That’s why my love for you is unlimited.”
- Susan Kirby.
25. “Happy Valentine’s Day, thanks for doing everything for me.”
- Tyrone Johnson.
26. “How to make me happy, you knew that art, your love is so special”
- Shane Brackett.
27. “Mom & Dad, you have always been there each day to make sure my life turned out this way. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- Steve Mason.
28. “I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.”
- Albert Huffington.
29. “The most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will always be thankful.”
- Brunson Keats.
30. “All women become like their mother. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.”
- Kathy Bates.
31. “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.”
32. “I may not see or understand everything that you do, but there is one thing that I definitely know, you're a super mom.”
33. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother.”
- Ray Espinoza.
34. “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom! It’s so easy to love you, Mom! You’re simply the best around!”
- Luis Marquez.
35. “I cherish our late night chats, our coffee dates, and the way we cry at cheesy movies. You’re an amazing mother and my best friend.”
- Marcus Penelope.
36. “Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful mother! While I don’t need a special day to tell you how I feel, I want you to know how much I love you, always.”
37. “Having you for a mom is the greatest gift I could ever have received, you deserve to feel loved today.”
38. “If I had a chocolate for every kind thing you’ve done for me, I’d soon weigh 500 pounds!”
- Prakash Singh.
39. “You gave me all your love when I was growing up. Today, I’m giving some of it back.”
- Louis Benton.
40. “Happy Valentine’s Day from someone who was a thorn in your side for many years.”
- Armeen Haque.
41. “I feel so blissful that God made you my mother.”
- Mitchell Cummins.
42. “Thank you, mom, for always being there when needed.”
43. “I raised up so fast in life because you removed all the obstructions from my way.”
- Dwayne Stephens.
44. “No love is greater than the love of a Mom. No care is greater than the care of a Dad. And I am so rich to have it all.”
- Caroline Waters.
45. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”
- Derek Phillips.
46. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
- Linda Adams.
47. “You have so much material to use for bringing on the waterworks. Just think of my wonderful childhood and I’m sure the tears will flow, flow, flow!”
- Erin Moore.
48. “God has been good to me. He has given me a perfect mother to lead and guide me through life.”
49. “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.”
50. “Mom, on Valentine’s Day, I give to you a forever place in my heart.”
- Dan Jefferson.
51. “Friendly, lovable, obedient, adorable. I’m all that and more. (Oh, you thought I was talking about the dog?)”
52. “Mom, You are the heart and soul of our family. Your love nurtures us and keeps us thriving.”
- Ines Gattuso.
53. “Hey Mom, I thought this cute baby covered in kisses would make up for anything bad I’ve done.”
- Harry King.
54. “Valentine’s Day is about love and chocolate, both of which make me think of you.”
- Diana Page.
55. “Happy Valentine’s Day from your [son/daughter].”
56. “Valentine’s Day is a good time to stop and appreciate all the love and care you gave me growing up. Come to think of it, every day is a good time for that.”
- Terry Morrison.
57. “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom. You are the best woman in the world you have given me all the reasons to love this life.”
- Kenny Ferguson.
58. “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom. You are worthy of all the love and respect on Valentine’s day. Because whatever I have learned about love is from you.”
- Jacques Morkel.
59. “I don’t pray to God. Because I have a mom who fulfils all my wishes. Happy Valentine’s Mom.”
- Michael Bailey.
60. “There’s nothing better than spending this day with the people I care about the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- Carlin Reeves.
61. “Dear Mom & Dad, Thanks for doing everything that could make me happier. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- Anna Saha.
62. “And I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”
- Omkar Singh.
63. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Wish you a lovely Valentine’s Day mother.”
64. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
- Marie Varquez.
65. “I never have to try to impress you, mom, because you accept me for who and what I am. That’s one of the things that makes being your kid even better.”
- Jerry Lyngdoh.
66. “If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world I’d like to do that now.”
- Gus Summers.
67. “May your heart be happy. May your days be bright. And may you always know how much you’re loved.”
- Bradyn Kramer.
68. “Happy Valentine’s Day! Mom, you’re the sweetest person in my life. Wishing you a frosting topped, celebration!”
- Fred Crane.
69. “You’ve always shown your love in all that you do. I hope you know how much you mean to me.”
- Milton Stones.
70. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom. Hope your day is full of love. And chocolate.”
- George Carpenter.
71. “Look at me. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thanks for always seeing the best in me.”
- Bray Stern.
72. “I still remember you helping me fill out my Valentines when I was a kid. Thanks for being a great mom, and Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- Tony Changretta.
73. “You made so many sacrifices in your life to make me happy. That’s why you are worthy of so much love from me.”
- Keith Austin.
74. “Thank you, mom, for making me what I am today.”
- Salman Ali.
75. “Fake lovers want us to do what they like. Real love like mom always desires to do whatever we like.”
- Kevin Moriarty.
76. “I don’t really remember everything about the day that I was born except those beautiful eyes that stared back at me and promised to never let me go!”
- Betty Reynold.
77. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.”
- Ed Norm.
78. “No matter what curveballs life throws at me, I am ready to face them all. You know why? Because I have two great strengths. I call them Mom & Dad.”
- Jim Starker.
79. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.”
- Stella Reed.
80. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
- Matthew Parker.
81. “I always feel amazing when you put me to bed. I always feel amazing because you show me so I am grateful you’re my mother and you’re a blessing from above.”
- Stacey Warner.
82. “Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor Mom. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!”
83. “Happy Valentine’s Day Mom! No matter how old I get, you’ll always have my heart.”
- Anthony King.
84. “A beautiful spirit. A loving heart.”
- Gregory Browne.
85. “When it comes to moms, you’re the sweetest one ever. I love you to pieces.”
- Jacob Raymond.
86. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who taught me how to love.”
87. “I wouldn’t trade my mom for all the heart-shaped boxes of chocolates in the world. And you know how much I like chocolate.”
- Pete Hawks.
88. “Thank you for always believing in me and for your continuous support and love.”
- John Ryker.
89. “A Very Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman who thinks I am the most handsome guy in the world.”
- David Bradbury.
90. “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.”
- Taylor Swift.
91. “God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.”
92. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.”
- Emma Stone.
93. “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody.”
- Jason Segel.
94. “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.”
- Lady Gaga.
95. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”
- Meryl Streep.
96. “I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.”
- Chelsea Clinton.
97. “I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.”
- Naomi Watts.
98. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
- Robert Browning.
99. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”
- Victor Hugo.
100. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.”
- James Joyce.
101. “My mother is a walking miracle.”
- Leonardo DiCaprio.
102. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
- Princess Diana.
103. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.”
- Mindy Kaling.
104. “You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP.”
- Kevin Durant.
105. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.”
- Oprah Winfrey.
106. “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.”
- JK Rowling.
107. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Moms From Movies And TV
When all else fails, look towards famous movies and TV shows for some help in expressing your emotions and making your mom happy. The motherly love shown in those movies via those dialogues might just be the best way to show affection to your mom and make your mom happy this Valentine's Day.
108. . “As she guided me through these last 18 years, I don’t think she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her.”
– Rory, ‘Gilmore Girls’.
109. “How do I explain her? She is as respected as Mother Teresa, as powerful as Stalin, and as beautiful as Margaret Thatcher.”
– Leslie Knope, ‘Parks And Recreation’.
110. “I think you're a great, cool kid and the best friend a girl could have.”
– Lorelai Gilmore, ‘Gilmore Girls’.
111. “Being a mom is not a job. There are no nights off. We don’t punch in and punch out.”
– Meredith Grey, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’.
112. “Are you here? Are you always here? I miss you.”
- Reynolds Woodcock, ‘Phantom Thread’.
113. “No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me.”
- Astrid Magnussen, ‘White Oleander’.
114. “For 18 years your mother is the most important person to you in your entire life. And then... and then... one day poof!”
- Linda Middleton, ‘Snatched’.
115. “My biggest surprise when I became a mom was how I had so much love inside me to give to someone.”
- Alyssa Milano.
116. “A boy's best friend is his mother.”
- Norman Bates, ‘Psycho’.
117. “Even bad men love their mommas.”
- Ben Wade, ‘3:10 To Yuma’.
118. “Men who love their mothers treat women wonderfully. And they have enormous respect for women.”
- Ellen Barkin.
119. “My mom is too cool!”
- Hallie Parker, ‘The Parent Trap’.
120. “I need you, I need you here, I need you now. I cannot do this alone. I need my Mommy, and dammit, I don’t care who knows it.”
- Rory, ‘Gilmore Girls’.
121. “I've been trying to cure it for forty years, and have only succeeded in controlling it. I am angry nearly every day of my life, Jo, but I have learned not to show it, and I still hope to learn not to feel it, though it may take me another forty years to do so.”
- Marmee, ‘Little Women’.
122. “You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you... every single second”.
- Isabel, ‘Stepmom’.
123. “Ok, you're allowed to say one mean thing to me a year. That'll do until you're 10.”
- Emma Horton, ‘Terms Of Endearment’.
124. “I need her to make me some hot cocoa and tell me that everything that is going badly in my life will sort itself.”
- Kathleen Kelly, ‘You’ve Got Mail’.
125. “As she guided me through these last eighteen years, I don’t think she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her.”
- Rory, ‘Gilmore Girls’.
126. “I think I’m my mom’s best friend, more than her daughter.”
- Carrie Fisher, ‘Bright Lights’.
127. “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.”
- Elastigirl, ‘The Incredibles’.
128. “For what it’s worth, you have me. I’m not going anywhere. And I’m really sorry, but that’s gonna have to be enough, okay?”
- Sarah Braverman, ‘Parenthood’.
129. “Somebody up there has got it in for me. I bet it’s my mother.”
- Donna, ‘Mamma Mia!’.
130. “My mother always used to say: the older you get, the better you get... unless you're a banana.”
- Rose, ‘Golden Girls’.
131. “You threaten my son, you threaten me.”
- Leigh Anne Tuohy, ‘The Blind Side’.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 130+ Valentine’s Day quotes for mommy to make your mom happy, then why not take a look at these you can do anything quotes or 'Up' quotes for more?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.