A perfect kids' joke that makes everyone laugh can be hard to find.
Cracking great jokes is a great way to make new friends and be a impress people around you. Besides, jokes can really lower your stress and lighten up your mood.
If you love kids' jokes that are funny, you will love this article. You can browse through the list below and use some amazing jokes from here to strengthen your humor. These are the funniest what do you call jokes that are in question and answer form. You can even make your dinner table more lively with these quick riddles and best question-based jokes. These 'what do you call' jokes are extremely versatile, and can be used in multiple settings. These jokes, especially animal-related jokes, are a favorite among kids and adults alike.
Do you want to up your humor level? Here is a list of some of the corniest jokes you can find on the internet today.
1. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
2. What do you call an artist who only draws fun pictures of cars? A car-toonist.
3. What do you call a cool rabbit? A hip-hopper.
4. What do you call a bear who got wet in the rain? A drizzly bear.
5. What do you call a joke without a punchline? Silence.
6. What do you call a pencil that is broken? Pointless.
7. What do you call something that is mostly on the ground, but is never dirty? A shadow.
8. What do you call a strange bear with no socks? Barefoot.
9. What do you call a kitten which is piled up on another? A meow-ntain.
10. What do you call blackbirds that stick together? Vel-crows.
Do you want to impress everyone around you with great jokes? Here is a list of some jokes for kids that you will love.
11. What do you call a deer that only costs a dollar? A buck.
12. What do you call a dinosaur who has an amazing vocabulary? A thesaurus.
13. What do you call an unfortunate cow who is stuck in an earthquake? A milkshake.
14. What do you call a laptop that sings? A Dell.
15. What do you call a bear that does not have any teeth? A gummy bear.
16. What do you call a cute door? A-door-able.
17. What do you call a pig who is sleeping? A pig-in-a-blanket.
18. What do you call a fly who has no wings? A walk.
19. What do you call a dog who is a magician? A labracadabrador.
20. What do you call a sleeping cow? A bull dozer.
Here is a list of some 'What do you call jokes' that you can use to make people around you laugh for hours.
21. What do you call a pig who is also a thief? A hamburglar.
22. What do you call a pig with no legs? A groundhog.
23. What do you call a pig who drives recklessly? A road hog.
24. What do you call a talented pig that can do karate? A pork chop.
25. What do you call a pig who was lucky to have won the grand lottery? Filthy rich.
26. What do you call cheese that was not owned by you? Nacho cheese.
27. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur? A dino-snore.
28. What do you call a funny group of cows? Laughing stock.
29. What do you call a cow who can sing well? A moo-sician.
30. What do you call an educated bear who has got a nice degree? A koalified bear.
Are you looking for some funny question and answer jokes to crack? Read on for some funny jokes for kids.
31. What do you call a painting of a cat? A paw-trait.
32. What do you call a slice of cheese that is sad? Blue cheese.
33. What do you place where pigs and dinosaurs live together? Jurassic Pork.
34. What do you call a dinosaur who is just born? A wee-rex.
35. What do you call a dinosaur that can blow up like firecrackers? Dinomite.
36. What do you call a dinosaur that is not interesting? A dinobore.
37. What do you call a paleontologist who is always sleepy? Lazy Bones.
38. What do you call a cow who just gave birth? De-calf-einated.
39. What do you call a female cow? A dairy queen.
40. What do you call a cow which has no legs? Ground beef.
Are you looking for some clever jokes that will definitely brighten up your children's day? The list below has some witty jokes that you will absolutely love.
41. What do you call a cow which has three legs? Lean beef.
42. What do you call a sad deer with no eyes? No idea.
43. What do you call a Spanish man who has lost his car? Carlos.
44. What do you call two celebrities fighting? Star Wars.
45. What do you call a pig who is angry? Disgruntled.
46. What do you call an unlucky sheep with no head and no legs? A cloud.
47. What do you call a dinosaur fart? A blast from the past.
48. What do you call a weird belt with a watch on it? A waist of time.
49. What do you call a musical insect? Humbug.
50. What do you call an unusual fish without eyes? A fsh.
Do you want to know some of the best riddles and jokes available on the internet today? Read on for some of the funniest question jokes that you can use often.
51. What do you call an invisible cow? Camooflaged.
52. What do you call a strange alien with three eyes? An aliiien.
53. What do you call an adventurous egg? An eggs-plorer.
54. What do you call a dolphin who wears a tuxedo? So-fish-ticated.
55. What do you call a bagel who works out? A pretzel.
56. What do you call an old snowman? Water.
57. What do you call an irritating pepper that is really nosy? Jalapeño business.
58. What do you call an outdated elephant? Irrelephant.
59. What do you call an American bee? USB.
60. What do you call a bear who has no ears? A bee.
Are you looking for some amazing what do you call jokes? The list below has the best question and answer jokes that include the best what do you call jokes.
61. What do you call an ant who will stay forever? Permanant.
62. What do you call a man without a nose and a body? Nobody nose.
63. What do you call an alligator which likes to wear a vest? An investigator.
64. What do you call a monkey who absolutely loves eating potato chips? A chipmunk.
65. What do you call a song that is sung in a car? A car-tune.
66. What do you call a man who was a priest and then turned into a lawyer? A father in law.
67. What do you call a huge cat? A meow-ssive cat.
68. What do you call a friendly horse that lives next to your house? A neigh-bor.
69. What do you call an untidy hippo? Hippopota-mess.
70. What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand witch.
Here are some amazing quips you can use to make your friends and family laugh today as you share a pork chop or a gummy bear.
71. What do you call a potato who you see every day? A commentator.
72. What do you call a kangaroo who is very lazy? A pouch potato.
73. What do you call an owl who can perform amazing magic tricks? Hoodini.
74. What do you call a choir group of dinosaurs? Tyrannochorus.
75. What do you call a room without doors or windows? Mushroom.
76. What do you call X-Rays taken by a dentist? Tooth pics.
77. What do you call a lamb who dances beautifully? A baaa-llerina.
78. What do you call a mirror that shows you a better version of you? Mirror-cle.
79. What do you call a winning horse who never loses? A Sherbet.
80. What do you call a group of dirty cats who are unorganized? A cat-astrophe.
Here are some funny jokes and one-liners in question-answer form.
81. What do you call a cup of coffee that is sad? Depresso.
82. What do you call a duck who always scores A's? A wise quacker.
83. What do you call a pumpkin that is beautiful? Gordgeous.
84. What do you call a man who has no arms or legs but is in a pile of leaves? Curt 'n' Rod.
85. What do you call a dog who chills at the beach during summers? A chilli-dog.
86. What do you call a man who has already spent a lot of his time at the beach? A tangent.
87. What do you call a fly stuck in butter? Butterfly.
88. What do you call boys who love mathematics? Algebros.
89. What do you call it when a student is breathing heavily while holding a yoga pose? Sick and twisted.
90. What do you call a fly who is dead? A flew.
91. What do you call it when people are laughing over cups of coffee? Brewhaha.
92. What do you call an eskimo dog who is dark gray in color? A dusky husky.
93. What do you call a bagel that can fly? A plain bagel.
94. What do you call a bad clown who is in jail? A silicon.
95. What do you call it when iron is blowing in the wind? Febreeze.
Read on for some amazing questions with extremely funny answers that will make your little ones happy.
96. What do you call a snowman who has worked out and has six packs? An abdominal snowman.
97. What do you call an annoying reindeer who is obnoxious? Rude-olph.
98. What do you call it when a baby does not believe in Santa? A rebel without a claus.
99. What do you call it when you enter a coffee shop and feel like you have been there before? Déjà Brew.
100. What do you call the bottom-most floor of a coffee factory? The ground floor.
101. What do you call a reindeer that is scary? Cari-boo.
102. What do you call a French gentleman who is wearing flip flops? Philippe Philoppe.
103. What do you call a droid that takes the longer route? R2 detour.
104. What do you call an unlucky dinosaur that cannot see? Doyathinkhesaurus.
105. What do you call a dinosaur who is well mannered and polite? A pleaseyosaur.
106. What do you call a group of girls named Jennifer swimming? Hydro-jen.
107. What do you call a man who used to love tractors? An extractor fan.
108. What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no eye-deer.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of great family-friendly jokes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 'what do you call' jokes then why not take a look at long jokes, or Shakespeare puns.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.