In today's world of high competition, there might be instances when you worry about certain things in your life.
Instead of worrying about the future, the best measure is to live in the present moment and make the most of it. Why worry for years if something can be done right now?
The easier these thoughts seem to say, the more difficult they are to implement. Hence, we have compiled a list of worry quotes that will help you diminish your anxiety and stop worrying. These quotes about worry will not complete your task but they will give you the courage to overcome your anxiety. The inspirational don't worry quotes that we have will make you smile and keep your thoughts at ease. So stop overthinking and keep reading the list of best no worries quotes to soothe your mind from unwanted and unnecessary worries and anxieties.
By reading these quotes about not worrying, your expressions of worry will vanish in moments. Also, have a read of [positive energy quotes] and [social anxiety quotes] to trick your mind into thinking positively.
Inspirational Worry Quotes
The inspirational quotes serve more as worry-free quotes. Here, there's a list of quotes about worrying less that will give rise to positive affirmations within you and motivate you to live and act in the present rather than worrying about the future. Don't worry about tomorrow quotes will kickstart the brainstorming of ideas within you. Dale Carnegie has given some awesome why worry quotes in her book 'How To Stop Worrying And Start Living?' that enlists some of the best worried about you quotes and worry too much quotes. Quotes for worrying will transform your future. The worry sayings will help you focus on the present rather than the future.
1. "The most beautiful thing about life is this; regardless of how ugly life might seem to be, once there is breath, life is beautiful!"
- Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
2. "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."
- Leo Buscaglia.
3. "Worry is a conversation you have with yourself about things you cannot change. Prayer is a conversation you have with God about things he can change."
4. "You can destroy yours now by worrying about tomorrow."
5. “A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.”
- John Lubbock.
6. “Don't worry about what you can't control. Our focus and energy need to be on the things we CAN control like Attitude, effort, focus.”
- Tim Tebow.
7. "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength."
- Corrie Ten Boom.
8. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.”
- Mary Hemingway.
9. “If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.”
- Dale Carnegie.
10. “The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself, and become free.”
- Leon Brown.
11. "Businessmen who do not know how to fight worry die young."
- Dr. Alexis Carrel.
12. "Stop worrying about what can go wrong and get excited about what can go right."
13. "Rather than worrying spend your energy on finding a solution."
- Catherine Pulsifer.
14. "When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened."
- Winston Churchill.
15. "As soon as we stop worrying, a solution pops up."
- David DeNotaris.
16. "How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened."
- Thomas Jefferson.
17. "Either do something about it or fix it, but don't worry."
- Patricia Akins.
18. "Worrying is like paying a debt you don't owe."
- Mark Twain.
19. "For the first couple of years you make stuff, it’s just not that good. It’s trying to be good, it has potential, but it’s not. But your taste, the thing that got you into the game, is still killer."
- Ira Glass.
20. “Worry is like a rocking chair, it will give you something to do, but it won’t get you anywhere."
- Vance Havner.
21. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney.
22. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.”
23. “Do what you can, with what you’ve got, where you are.”
- Theodore Roosevelt.
Worry Quotes To Help Anxiety
Quotes for worry and anxiety will turn your anxiety into strengths. The quotes about fear and anxiety will drive away your fear in any situation. The quotes about anxiety and worry will comfort your anxiety and insecurities. The anxious love quotes will uplift your mood. The quotes about worrying about the future and thinking about future quotes will make you ponder on the importance of living in today. Here, we bring a list of anxiety sayings to overcome anxiety at the moment. By reading these worried quotes, you will put aside all your anxiety and worry and start implementing actions.
24. "No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past."
- Karen Salmansohn.
25. "Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action."
- Walter Anderson.
26. "Don't let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all, it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly."
27. “Everything you have ever wanted is sitting on the other side of fear.”
– George Addair.
28. "The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another."
- William James.
29. “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- Wayne Dyer.
30. "If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath."
- Amit Ray.
31. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
– Lao Tzu.
32. “You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.”
- Wayne Dyer.
33. "Although anxiety is part of life, never let it control you."
34. “Worry implies that we don’t trust that God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what’s happening in our lives.”
- Francis Chan.
35. “Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.”
– William Shakespeare.
36. "He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.”
– Shannon L. Alder.
37. "Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.”
– Wayne W. Dyer.
38. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
– William James.
39. “Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.”
– Kahlil Gibran.
40. "You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.”
– Steve Maraboli.
41. "Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.”
– Sonia Ricotte.
42. “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.”
– Zig Ziglar.
43. "Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.”
- Soren Kierkegaard.
44. “Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday. ”
– Ann Brashares.
45. "The fear of being laughed at makes cowards of us all.”
– Mignon McLaughlin.
46. “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.”
– Joel Osteen.
47. “Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.”
– Robert J. Sawyer.
48. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
49. "Self-Realization Fellowship seemed like training. It was the training ground for finding a sense of peace in myself. Because that's my job. It's no one else's."
- Mary Hemingway.
Powerful Worry Quotes
In your lifetime, you will lose many instances just worrying about what will happen next. There is no use to lose a couple of days worrying and thinking. Your efforts matter the most. Try a little bit every day and see results within days. We have listed here some cool worry quotes and powerful ones to resonate with you. We also have funny quotes about worrying that will serve as light-hearted anxiety stress quotes. The worry of too many quotes will keep you wondering why have you been wasting your time overthinking. So stop worrying and start living your best life.
50. "Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but just how it's meant to be.”
51. "Smile, breathe, and go slowly.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh.
52. "Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have."
53. “You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf.”
– Jon Kabat-Zinn.
54. “It’s OKAY to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.”
– Mandy Hale.
55. “Sometimes our thoughts are blocked by so much insecurity, they create lies that we start to believe.”
56. "Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create."
- Roy Bennett.
57. “Our fatigue is often caused not by work but by worry, frustration, and resentment.”
- Dale Carnegie
58. "Worry pretends to be necessary, but serves no useful purpose."
59. “Sometimes, the worst place you can be is in your own head.”
60. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.”
- William S. Burroughs.
61. "Worry is an addiction that interferes with compassion."
62. “Take a deep breath and give yourself permission to step back from everything that is making you feel anxious.”
– Jade Marie.
63. “Calmness is the cradle of power.”
- Josiah Gilbert Holland.
64. "Do not worry about me and what I do and don't do. I have to live with my actions, not you."
65. "You have social media and the Internet and immigration and so, suddenly, cultures are clashing and people feel as if they're less familiar with the people around them. That causes social anxieties."
- Barack Obama.
66. "You probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do."
- Olin Miller.
67. "Social anxiety results from being around people who are resolutely opposed to who you are."
- Stefan Molyneux.
68. "Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal."
- Albert Camus.
69. “People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them.”
– George Bernard Shaw.
70. "Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression, is a business asset, attracts and keeps friends, lightens human burdens and is the direct route to serenity and contentment."
- Grenville Kleiser.
71. "Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right"
- Bob Marley & The Wailers, 'Three Little Birds'.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Worry Quotes To Help Sooth An Anxious Mind then why not take a look at [inspiring quotes for teens], or [past present future quotes].
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.