If you are looking to evoke the Holy Spirit and worship God, then we have made this beautiful list of worship quotes just for you.
From specific worship quotes to help you praise God, to quotes about God's presence and even worship is a lifestyle quotes that signify the important of true worship, there is a quote for everyone here. So dive in, and find some special quotes to worship God with.
Among these worshipping quotes, are quotes that will uplift you when your day is tough, and quotes that will help you to celebrate and thank God for good news and blessings. So, what are you waiting for? We have compiled a list of quotes about praise and worship to help you connect better with the presence of God and the Holy Spirit, enjoy!
You can also check out our articles on [Church quotes] and [Christian quotes about faith] to be further inspired by the presence of God.
Here we have some praise God quotes from the Bible. These quotes about worshipping Jesus will motivate and inspire you to reach out to the Lord and worship God and the Holy Spirit. From ministry quotes, worshiping God quotes, call to worship quotes and praise the Lord quotes, to powerful worship quotes from the Bible and quotes about focusing on God, this list of worship quotes is just for you.
1. "'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster. To give you a future and a hope.'"
- Jeremiah 29:11.
2. "Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!"
― Psalm 95:6.
3. "… Day and night they never stop saying: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
- Revelation 4:8.
4. "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due to his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness."
- 1 Chronicles 16:29.
5. "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught."
― Isaiah 29:13.
6. "The whole assembly bowed in worship, while the musicians played and the trumpets sounded. All this continued until the sacrifice of the burnt offering was completed."
- 2 Chronicles 29:28.
7. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
- Lamentations 3:22-23.
8. "He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken."
— Psalm 62:6.
9. "Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world."
― Isaiah 12:5.
10. "And he said with a loud voice, 'Fear God and give Him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.'"
― Revelation 14:7.
11. "Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name."
― Hebrews 13:15.
12. "For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory."
- 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12.
13. "Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp!"
― Psalm 150:1-6.
14. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."
- John 15:13.
15. "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe."
- Proverbs 18:10.
16. "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
― Philippians 4:13.
17. "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
― John 4:18.
18. "Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods."
― Psalm 95:1-6.
19. "When my life was fainting away, I remembered the Lord, and my prayer came to you, into your holy temple."
― Jonah 2:7.
20. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
— Joshua 1:9.
21. "Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.'"
- Mark 10:27.
22. "Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
- Colossians 4:2.
23. "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
― Romans 12:12.
24. "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
― Matthew 18:20.
25. "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."
- Romans 8:28.
26. "And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
- 1 John 5:15.
27. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
- Psalm 23:4.
28. "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
— Philippians 4:19.
29. "… being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 1:6.
30. "The faithful love of the Lord never ends. His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh every morning."
- Lamentations 3:22-23.
31. "Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord."
- Psalm 4:5.
32. "The Lord will not allow the righteous soul to famish, But He casts away the desire of the wicked."
- Proverbs 10:3.
33. "In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me."
- Psalm 120:1.
34. "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 4:7.
35. "Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be brave."
- 1 Corinthians 16:13.
36. "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
37. "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God."
- Ephesians 2:8
38. "Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in all you do."
- Joshua 1:7.
39. "For we live by faith, not by sight."
- 2 Corinthians 5:7.
40. "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
— Isaiah 40:31.
41. "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
- Hebrews 10:24-25.
42. "Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."
― Revelation 4:11.
43. "This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life."
— Psalm 119:50.
44. "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!"
- Psalm 31:24.
45. "Exalt the Lord our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he!"
― Psalms 99:5.
Worship quotations don't need to be from the Bible and Holy scriptures alone. They can be from music, book, movies, and they can even be found as praise sayings or someone's thoughts on worship. Here we have listed some more quotes about God and music, Christian worship quotes, worship leader quotes, the greatness of God quotes, Sunday worship quotes and worship song quotes, all wrapped up in a list full of encouraging words of praises to God just for you .
46. "The perfect church service would be one we were almost unaware of. Our attention would have been on God."
- C. S. Lewis, 'Letters To Malcolm: Chiefly On Prayer'.
47. "The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones."
- Henry Ward Beecher.
48. "The True Church can never fail. For it is based upon a rock."
- T. S. Eliot, 'The Poems Of T. S. Eliot Volume I: Collected And Uncollected Poems'.
49. "Church attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich, healthy blood to a sick man."
- Dwight L. Moody.
50. "What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us."
― A. W. Tozer, 'The Knowledge Of The Holy'.
51. "Cartooning is preaching. And I think we have a right to do some preaching. I hate shallow humor. I hate shallow religious humor, I hate shallow sports humor, I hate shallowness of any kind."
― Charles M. Schulz, 'Charles M. Schulz: Conversations'.
52. "Worship has been misunderstood as something that arises from a feeling which 'comes upon you,' but it is vital that we understand that it is rooted in a conscious act of the will, to serve and obey the Lord Jesus Christ."
— Graham Kendrick.
53. "The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still."
― A. W. Tozer.
54. "Work becomes worship when you dedicate it to God and perform it with an awareness of his presence."
— Rick Warren, 'The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For?'.
55. "My Lord, what love is this that pays so dearly. That I, the guilty one, may go free!"
- Graham Kendrick.
56. "But just as your body needs sleep, your soul needs time to rest in God. To learn more about Him. To talk to Him. To worship and praise Him."
— Craig Groeschel, ' Weird: Because Normal Isn't Working'.
57. "The highest form of worship is the worship of unselfish Christian service."
— Billy Graham.
58. "God directs his people not simply to worship but to sing his praises 'before the nations'. We are called not simply to communicate the gospel to nonbelievers; we must also intentionally celebrate the gospel before them."
— Timothy J. Keller, 'Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry In Your City'.
59. "The most valuable thing the Psalms do for me is to express the same delight in God which made David dance."
- C. S. Lewis, 'Reflections On The Psalms'.
60. "Church music should feed the people by teaching the Word of God. It is a work of the Spirit of God."
― Paul Jones.
61. "It is in the process of being worshipped that God communicates His presence to men."
- C. S. Lewis.
62. "Worship songs can't just be rooted in culture - they won't be deep enough. They have to be rooted in scripture."
- Matt Redman.
63. "We only learn to behave ourselves in the presence of God."
- C. S. Lewis.
64. "When we lift our hands in praise and worship, we break spiritual jars of perfume over Jesus. The fragrance of our praise fills the whole earth and touches the heart of God."
― Dennis Ignatius
65. "Thank you, Heavenly Father. You heard my petition. You have answered my plea. May your name be glorified and be praised."
― Lailah Gifty Akita, 'Pearls Of Wisdom: Great Mind'.
66. "Mere talents does not give glory to God but a humble heart."
― Mac Canoza.
67. "Praise and worship is such a powerful device is able to dismantle every shackle and its able to break down every wall."
― Euginia Herlihy.
68. "When the music is birthed from a place of worship, it carries a spirit of worship."
― Temi Peters, 'Instruments Of Praise & Acts Of Worship'.
69. "Awesome God. Awe-inspired God. Amazing God."
― Lailah Gifty Akita, 'Pearls Of Wisdom: Great Mind'.
70. "Praising God is contagious; Especially for those of us who like to be affected by Him."
― Shelena Griffiths.
71. "When the lyrical content is based on the word of God it becomes covenanted."
― Temi Peters, 'Instruments Of Praise & Acts Of Worship'.
72. "Our praise builds up equity in Heaven"
― Pastor Rod W. Larkins.
73. "Do you know why praise and worship unlock mysteries? It is because that is the atmosphere in Heaven. There they live in constant praise and worship."
― Dr. Paul Gitwaza.
74. "The Lord God called you to Himself as His child. In return, you give God what pleases Him most – You Praise Him!"
― Shelena Griffiths, 'A Real Desire To Praise God Devotional'.
Inspirational Quotes About Worship
Christian songs quotes, praise to God quotes, worship leader phrases, worship music quotes, or Sunday morning worship quotes: whatever your requirements are, we have everything in our next list. These inspirational giving God praise quotes and work is worship quotes might even help you overcome adversities in your own life. Let these morning praise quotes be the ones to remind you of how important it is to offering encouraging words for your worship team and other people in general. Here we have listed some of the most famous and uplifting true worship quotes and worship sayings that will help you praise, worship, and feel blessed about the Lord and your connection to him. We hope that one of these praise Jesus quotes will speak to you, and help you to reach out to the Lord and connect with him better. There are also quotes on public worship that will help you connect with Jesus Christ in this list.
75. "Only God is truly great. The rest of us should be content to simply fulfill the duties with which He has blessed us."
-Mark J. Musser.
76. "Temptation will often hit you during times of blessing and spiritual victory."
- Greg Laurie.
77. "Blessed is that man who has done with a chance, who never speaks of luck, but believes that from the least even to the greatest, all things are ordained of the Lord."
- Charles Spurgeon.
78. "If our people could only see all this, they would stop grumbling about their own misfortunes and offer thanks to God for blessing them with such abundance."
- Mother Teresa.
79. "The acceptable year of the Lord is that year when men will love their enemies, bless them that curse them, pray for them that despitefully use them."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
80. "When you refuse to retaliate and instead respond in love at work or with somebody who doesn't like you, God will be pleased. And you're going to be blessed."
- Rick Warren.
81. "This is the great paradox of living the blessed life: when we give without thought to whether or not we will receive, then we receive."
- Robert Morris, 'The Blessed Life'.
82. "Nothing feels blessed about being broken. In fact, certain circumstances in life hurt so intensely that we think we will never heal. But blessing can come in the wake of our being broken."
- Charles Stanley.
83. "Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate."
-William Arthur Ward.
84. One word from God can change your entire world. It can change your entire point of view. It can uplift you and bless you like no one else can."
- Ruben Barreto.
85. "Blessed are the hearts that can bend; They shall never be broken."
86. "Each day that God gives us is a holy and a precious gift from him. We should enjoy it fully. Joy is powerful."
- Joyce Meyer.
87. "In me, one of those flaws had proven to be a chronic restlessness; an inability to appreciate, no matter how well things were going, those blessings that were right there in front of me."
-Barack Obama, 'The Audacity Of Hope'.
88. "The difference between the blessed person and the ungodly person is that the blessed person walks according to the course of heaven and not according to the course of this world."
-R. C. Sproul, 'What Is Repentance?'.
89. "It is a blessed privilege to work for Christ in this perishing world."
- Andrew Murray.
90. "In good times or bad times, whenever and wherever, we should bless the Lord."
- Michael Crenshaw, 'Thirty Days Of Joy'.
91. "A man who first tried to guess 'what the public wants,' and then preached that as Christianity because the public wants it, would be a pretty mixture of fool and knave."
― C. S. Lewis, 'Letters To Malcolm: Chiefly On Prayer'.
92. "The difference between the blessed person and the ungodly person is that the blessed person walks according to the course of heaven and not according to the course of this world."
- R. C. Sproul, 'What Is Repentance?'
93. "I thought my intellect was one of my major blessings. God showed me I had been focusing on the wrong organ. True strength and safety come from living from the heart."
- L E Kinzie, 'Undamned'.
94. "Whenever I've been hired to do a job, I determine in my heart to do it with all of the ability that Christ has blessed me with."
-Michael Yeager,'God Still Provides'.
95. "The point is that somewhere, someone needs the gifts that God has blessed you with. When you allow Him to use you in those gifts, people will be blessed by it."
- Gobel Brockman.
96. "Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes."
― Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light In The Heart'.
97. "Count your blessings, not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else's. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own."
― Roy T. Bennett, 'The Light In The Heart'.
98. "Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
― Charles Dickens, 'A Christmas Carol And Other Christmas Writings'.
99. "When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place."
― C. S. Lewis.
100. "A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal."
― Steve Maraboli.
101. "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine.
102. "You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings."
― Elizabeth Gilbert.
103. "It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts."
― Steve Maraboli, 'Life, The Truth, And Being Free'.
104. "The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; But the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings."
― Henry Ward Beecher.
105. "When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace, love, prosperity, happiness... all the good things."
― Maya Angelou.
106. "Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate."
― William Arthur Ward.
107. "Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks."
― Thomas Goodwin.
108. "God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?"
― William Arthur Ward.
109. "The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings."
― Eric Hoffer.
110. "Sometimes we focus so much on what we don't have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!"
― Jeff Dixon.
111. "When God takes out the trash, don't go digging back through it. Trust Him."
― Amaka Imani Nkosazana, 'Heart Crush'.
112. "In good times or bad times, whenever and wherever, we should bless the Lord."
- Michael Crenshaw.
113. "The reason so many people miss out on their blessing is that they decide to settle for a microwave dinner instead of waiting on the feast God has for them."
114. "Establishing, creating, or deepening conscious friendship is a blessing to you, your friend, and the world."
-Tara Bianca, 'The Flower Of Heaven'.
115. "Open your heart during Christmas and be one with God. God will bless you."
- M. Lawrence.
116. "The least that we could do is to take time from our busy lives to thank God for all His blessings."
117. "Worship changes the worshiper into the image of the one worshiped."
- Jack Hayford.
118. “I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven.”
- A.W. Tozer.
119. "I need to worship because without it I lose a sense of wonder and gratitude and plod through life with blinders on."
- John Ortberg.
120. "True worship is open to God, adoring God, waiting for God, trusting God even in the dark.
- N.T. Wright.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for 120+ worship quotes for inspiration, praise, and blessings, to worship God, then why not take a look at these [faith in God quotes], or [Catholic quotes] for more?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.