Inspiration and motivation can be gotten from any aspect of life.
Wrestling has long since been a source of inspiration. Coaches and wrestlers draw life inspiration from the various happenings around them.
Being a wrestler requires some moves and smart talk as well. There is a quote or saying for every moment in wrestling, and these moments is what makes it all the more entertaining. Wrestling quotes are very catchy and can be very amusing. As much as Wrestling quotes can be funny, there is always some form of truth to these quotes. World Wrestling Entertainment, or WWE as it is called, is a form of entertainment where two or more people wrestle to win a certain prize. It has some element of reality and used to be as real as it got when it first started. Now WWE simply provides entertainment for people and is now more regulated. The list is filled with WWE wrestling sayings, sage college wrestling quotes, and even WWE tagline.
Funny quotes about wrestling are part of what makes it an entertaining sport. Funny wrestling quotes can also be used as wrestling family quotes as long as they are safe for children. These WWE quotes are sure to get you laughing hard and also reflecting. Here are funny WWE quotes, WWE slogans, and the best WWE quotes of all time.
1. "Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give, the last you earn."- The Rock
2. I don't have 30 days and 30 nights to show you why all the ladies say there's nothing finer...than Scott Steiner."-Scott Steiner
3. "The last time I saw that crooked stupid smile on your face, I got-a-so mad, but then I realized...that crooked stupid smile is there all the time."-Santino Marella to Jim Ross
4. "They try to get me to watch The Condemned and I said NO,NO, NO. It's a sad fact Stone Colduh can't act he should GO, GO, GO. He likes to hang out in baaaaaars, I gave his movie zero staaaaaars. They try to make me watch The Condemned and I said uh NO,NO,NO."- Santino Marella
5. "This leg will be known as Christmas, and this leg will be known as New Year's Eve! Ladies...why don't you all come visit the Big Valbowski between the holidays."-Val Venis
6. "There are three things in this world that will survive a nuclear explosion: Twinkies, cockroaches and Dean Ambrose."- Dean Ambrose
7. "WIFE = Wrestling Is For Ever." - M.Rehan Behleem
8. "Don't you ever, and the Rock means ever, come at the Rock and ask him a question like that again or else the Rock will knock your teeth so far down your throat!"-The Rock
9. "Maybe the ghosts have a glass ceiling? Break through that glass ceiling, ghosts! I plan to."- CM Punk
10. "Just when they think they know the answers, I change the questions."- Rowdy Roddy Piper
11. "Wrestling is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you are tired, you quit when the gorilla is tired." - Unknown*
12. "I have never seen a wrestling match or prize fight, and I don't want to. When I find out a man is interested in these sports, I drop him." - Hedy Lamarr
As much as wrestling might look like a sport for strict entertainment, there are inspirational wrestling quotes that are sure to lift you out of that low moment. Some wrestling sayings are just about what you need for certain moments. Find some of your favourite wrestling quotes and sayings from your best wrestlers. These great wrestling quotes and wrestling slogans from inspirational wrestlers provide huge encouragement. These never give up wrestling quotes will keep you going through tough times and these make perfect high school wrestling quotes or arm wrestling quotes for a year book.
13. "No exercise brings into play all the muscles of the body in a more thorough manner, and none is more interesting than wrestling. He will find no other exercise more valuable in the cultivation of faculties which will help him to success in agility, strength, determination, coolness, and quick exercise of judgment." - Huge Leonard
14. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." - Vince Lombardi
15. "But it’s the wrestler who can put the fatigue out of his mind and break through the ‘wall’, like a marathon runner after 18 or 20 miles, who will survive. The key to that survival is in hard workouts that develop mental confidence to the point where you won’t submit to fatigue and pain descending upon you."- Lou Banach
16. "When you're wrestling with life and/or yourself and getting the beat down, don't forget to tag God in!" - Sanjo Jendayi
17. "In Mongolian culture, Khutulun is remembered by the sport in which she so excelled. These days when Mongolian men wrestle, they wear a sort of long-sleeved vest that is open in the front to prove to their opponents they don’t have breasts. It’s a tribute to the woman wrestler who was never defeated." – Linda Rodriquez
18. Everything I do is to become better, the best ever and I’m not going to stop." – Dolph Ziggler
19. "If Shakespeare was alive today he would be writing wrestling shows." –Chris Jericho
20. "Grappling with fate is like meeting an expert wrestler: to escape, you have to accept the fall when you are thrown. The only thing that counts is whether you get back up." – Deng Ming-Dao
21. "Wrestling is overcoming obstacles. Every drop of sweat, every black eye, and every mile run reinforce that the will to train sets winners apart." - Do you know where this quote came from?
22. "Art and nature shall always be wrestling until they eventually conquer one another so that the victory is the same stroke and line: that which is conquered conquers at the same time." - Maria Sibylla Merian
The list below is all you need for some motivational wrestling speeches and short wrestling quotes. Professional wrestling quotes and wrestling one liners and be written out and put up in places where they will constantly be seen to motivate you at all times. Wrestling coaches also provide great motivation, and wrestling coach quotes are gold. These are usually youth wrestling quotes for the youngsters and Olympic wrestling quotes for the pros. WWE wrestling quotes are also motivational in many ways.You will also get to learn some wrestling phrases and good wrestling quotes as well.
The list also has Dan Gable wrestling quotes, pro wrestling quotes, and WWE sayings. The Rock also has more than a few quotes featured on the list. Here are famous wrestling quotes from some famous wrestlers like CM Punk, Dan Gable, The Rock, John Cena, and so on, as well as some boxers.
23. "To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are." - Muhammad Ali
24. "A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done." - Vince Lombardi
25. "More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill - none have wrestled without pride." - Dan Gable
26. "Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line." - Ric Flair
27. "Take a strong wrestler, get them tired, and they aren’t as strong. Take a quick wrestler, get them tired, and they aren’t as quick. Take a technical wrestler, get them tired, and they aren’t as technical. No matter what kind of wrestler, get them tired, and they aren’t as technical. No matter what kind of wrestler, everyone is afraid of getting tired. It’s those who learn to perform when they’re tired that find success." – Jay Robinson
28. "Wrestling teaches you nothing comes easy. Nothing in life comes easy, so you have to work at it." – Mike Sullivan
29. "Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." - Dan Gable
30. "Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi
31. "When I'd get tired and want to stop, I'd wonder what my next opponent was doing. I'd wonder if he was still working out. I'd tried to visualize him. When I could see him working, I'd start pushing myself. When I could see him in the shower, I'd push myself harder." - Dan Gable
32. "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge
33. "The sport of wrestling is a tremendous builder of the values and characteristics which are needed to succeed in any walk of life. Much of what I have managed to achieve in life I owe directly to the years I spent in the wrestling room, as an athlete and a coach. Wrestling is a great educational tool." - Dennis Hastert
34. "But it's the wrestler who can put the fatigue out of his mind and break through the "wall," like a marathon runner after 18 or 20 miles, who will survive. The key to that survival is in hard workouts that develop mental confidence to the point where you won't submit to fatigue and pain descending upon you." - Lou Banach
35. "Repeated actions are stored as habits. If the repeated actions aren't fundamentally sound, then what comes out in a game can't be sound. What comes out will be bad habits." - Chuck Knox
36. "No activity I know is more of a confidence builder and at the same time more 'humility training' than wrestling." - Jim Leach
37. "Wrestling is ballet with violence." - Jesse Ventura
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for the best 50 wrestling quotes then why not take a look at strong man quotes, or Ric Flair quotes.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.