If there is one relationship that you must always invest in, it's friendship.
A true friend will always be there for you. And if you are a true friend, then you will always be there for them.
You might have come across many situations where you were thankful that your friend was with you. The presence of your friend might have given you that extra courage that you wouldn't have on your own. A friend is an amazing person who helps you to achieve amazing things in life.
Love quotes are inspirational quotes that express your true love to those you love, and this can include your friends! We have curated a list for you that contains "you are amazing" quotes for him, "you are amazing" quotes for her as well as "you are an amazing man" quotes and "you are an amazing woman" quotes. With these inspirational quotes about life and quotes about love, you will never be short of quotations about love to share with your closest friends and family.
Alongside some love quotes for couples, some "to be loved" quotes and lots of lovable quotes, we have also included many inspiring quotes about love and inspiring quotes for friends. These are quotes which inspire your friend to achieve their dreams, whilst knowing that you are right beside them. To top off this list of the best inspirational quotes for your true love and your friends, there will also be some quotes on inspiration to motivate your friends, and finally some great quotes about inspiration from famous people.
You Are Amazing Quotes For Every True Friend
The best time to tell your friend that he or she is an amazing person is on World Friendship Day. In 2020 this fell on 30 July. You may use these amazing quotes to show your appreciation for the amazing things that your friend has done for you. The list contains inspirational quotes and some of the best quotes about life. These "you are amazing" quotes will make your friend's day beautiful and positive. Sharing an amazing quote with a friend can really have a positive impact on their life. We all want to feel appreciated, and sometimes all it takes is a positive quote to make someone's day.
1. "You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky."
- A.R. Asher.
2. "You're amazing just the way you are."
- Bruno Mars, 'Just The Way You Are'.
3. "You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome."
- Karen Salmansohn.
4. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.”
- Stephanie Bennett Henry.
5. "You are amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities."
- Lailah Gifty Akita.
6. “Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”
- C.S. Lewis.
7. “Great people do things before they are ready.”
- Amy Poehler.
8. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers still spring up in the middle of nowhere.”
- Sheryl Crow.
9. “Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.”
- Rick Warren.
10. “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things will always work out.”
- Gordon B. Hinckley.
11. "You really are good enough, pretty enough, and strong enough."
- Al Carraway.
12. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.”
13. "And, baby, you know this one fits you to a tee. One word. All I can say is amazing."
- Elliot Yamin.
14. "You must know that you are great. Never forget that."
- Gurumayi Chidvilasananda.
15. "If I could give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then you will truly understand how special you are."
- Frida Kahlo.
16. "It’s amazing what you can do when you decide to do it."
– Lorii Myers.
17. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”
- Joe Namath.
18. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
19. “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.”
- David Brinkley.
20. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.”
- Marcus Garvey.
21. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.”
- Peter T. Mcintyre.
22. “True beauty is the flame of self-confidence that shines from the inside out.”
- Barrie Davenport.
23. “Your inner strength is your outer foundation.”
- Allan Rufus.
24. “And here you are living despite of it all.”
- Rupi Kaur.
25. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.”
- Kamand Kojouri.
26. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
- Oscar Wilde.
27. “The most magical thing I have come across is a beautiful face with a beautiful heart and it’s you.”
- Michael J. Bazin.
28. “You love yourself perfectly, always giving something for yourself and that is amazing for me.”
29. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
30. "You really are good enough, pretty enough, and strong enough."
– Al Carraway.
31. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Joan Powers, 'Pooh's Little Instruction Book'.
32. “Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.”
- Markus Zusak.
33. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra”.
- Jimmy Johnson.
34. "Forgiving is what makes you amazing, because it is so hard to let things go, especially the bad."
35. “It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.”
- Amelia Barr.
36. “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.”
- Franz Kafka.
37. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will”.
- Vince Lombardi.
38. "I saw that smile just for a moment, and I want to rewind that beautiful moment."
39. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”.
- Steve Jobs
40. "Distance means so little, when someone means so much."
- Tom McNeal
41. "Do you even realize how amazing you are to me?"
42. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
- C. S. Lewis.
43. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty”.
- Winston Churchill.
44. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
- Napoleon Hill.
45. "In my friend, I find a second self."
— Isabel Norton.
46. “I know you think I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this moment, about you.”
- Crystal Woods.
47. "And till the end, you're my very best friend."
48. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do”.
- Rob Siltanen.
49. "You believe in miracles, in the fruit of labor, and in the meaning of life, and that is amazing."
50. "I think you are amazing for being so strong, for moving on, for fighting on and on and on."
51. "You are a light, a candle in this world full of darkness and that is what is amazing about you."
52. "Believe me, you are amazing because you only use a few words to inspire others and that’s an amazing talent."
53. “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”
- Mandy Hale.
54. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
— Henry Ford.
Friendship Quotes You Will Want To Share Every Day
If your friend is having a bad time, then an inspiring quote or a quote on inspiration from you can help them forget their troubles and feel great. Even if it is for a little time, it can give them some positive energy.
55. "It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds."
- Gina Barreca.
56. "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul."
- Proverbs 27:9.
57. "Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you."
- Misty Copeland.
58. "In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips."
– Salman Rushdie.
59. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell.
60. “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.”
- Coco Chanel.
61. "There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family."
62. "Awards become corroded. Friends gather no dust."
- Jesse Owens.
63. "A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."
- Arnold H. Glasow.
64. "Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant."
65. "A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
- Donna Roberts.
Couple Quotes You Will Want To Share
For that special someone in your life, a quotation about love or a with love quote or a loving quote can make him/her like you even more. He/she is sure to look at these quotes to love and think "I love this quote". It will make your day and life great as well.
66. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
67. "The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun."
– Charles de Leusse.
68. "I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
— Leo Christopher.
69. "You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning."
– Richard Kronick.
70. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
- Angelita Lim.
71. "Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you."
- Jodi Lynn Anderson.
72. "You’re nothing short of my everything."
- Ralph Block.
73. "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
74. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought."
- Arthur Conan Doyle.
Amazing Movie Quotes To Share
Enjoy these "you are amazing" quotes from the movie world that you might like to share with a friend.
75. "You are my superior officer. You are also my friend. I have been and always shall be yours."
– Spock, 'Star Trek'.
76. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
– Rick, 'Casablanca'.
77. “Oh, you’re the best friend anybody’s ever had.”
– Dorothy Gale, 'Wizard Of Oz'.
78. “What will I do without a best friend?”
– Bette Midler, 'Beaches'.
79. "Alone, bad. Friend, good."
– Frankenstein, 'Bride Of Frankenstein'.
80. "Only a true friend would be that truly honest."
– Donkey, 'Shrek'.
81. "I wouldn't trade it for anything. Never, no, never. Your friendship is the best present ever."
— Tigger, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
82. "Some people are worth melting for."
— Olaf, 'Frozen'.
83. "You've got a friend in me."
— Randy Newman, 'Toy Story'.
84. "Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life."
— Rhino, 'Bolt'.
85. "I just wanna go to the rooftops and scream, I love my best friend, Evan."
- Seth, 'Superbad'.
86. "I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen."
—A.A. Milne, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
87. "If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever."
— Winnie, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
88. "I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."
— John Smith, 'Pocahontas'.
89. "Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day."
— Pooh, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
90. "You were my new dream."
— Flynn Rider, 'Tangled'.
91. "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."
— Snow White, 'Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs'.
92. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
— Christopher Robin, 'Winnie The Pooh'.
93. "I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends."
Ninny Threadgoode, 'Fried Green Tomatoes'.
94. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home."
— Dory, 'Finding Nemo'.
Amazing Book Quotes You Won't Forget
We have some amazing and positive book quotes to share with friends here.
95. "You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."
― Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
96. "I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam."
― J.R.R. Tolkien, 'The Return Of The King'.
97. "I got you to look after me, and you got me to look after you, and that’s why."
― John Steinbeck, 'Of Mice And Men'.
98. "Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don’t have to say anything."
- Khaled Hosseini, 'The Kite Runner'.
99. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever."
― Queen Mary, 'Alfred Tennyson'.
100. "Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend."
– Calvin, 'Calvin And Hobbes'.
Here at Kidadl, we have created lots of family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our "you are amazing" quotes, then check out these "you can do anything" quotes and cheesy inspirational quotes for more!
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at email@example.com.
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.