People say that, when you fall in love, the entire world stops for you, and your heart stops beating because the feeling of having the best thing happen to your surges through your senses because of that one person.
Every day, all you feel like ever doing is saying "I love you so much" to that special someone in your life whom you cannot function or think of life without. Your favorite place becomes beside them hand in hand and being there becomes your primary motive no matter what happens.
Staying together, making the first move, or saying yes, becomes the best decision you've ever made and you feel that happiness making you bloom every single day. If you want to tell that special person, "You are everything in my life" or "You are the love of my life" through some heartwarming quotes that you can either recite or put down in a thoughtful card, here's a list you will simply fall in love with.
Here is a list of some of the finest love quotes that are perfect for expressing how your loved ones mean the world to you. You could also check out all I want is you quotes, you changed my life quotes, you are the one quotes, you are my love quotes, my love to you quotes, me and you quotes, I'm so lucky to have you, you are my forever quotes, I cannot live without you quotes, I love you with everything I got for the rest of my life quotes, you are everything I need quotes, you're my everything quotes, you are my happiness, and you are my forever quotes. We have also listed you are my rock quotes, lucky to have you quotes, you're amazing quotes, you are in my heart quotes, and you mean so much to me quotes to express to anyone you love how much they mean to you. Here you can find love of my life quotes too.
You Are My Everything Quotes For Him And Her
This list of 'you mean everything to me' quotes and 'you are my everything' quotes for her and him are perfect for starting your own love story with the best friend you have given your heart to. With these 'you are my everything' quotes for her and 'you are my everything' quotes for him you can really express your feelings. People say I love you to many, even God, but if you want to say to someone that I love you so much and more than everything in my life, then these quotes can be one thing to go for.
1. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
2. "There is no charm equal to tenderness of the heart."
3. "We accept the love we think we deserve."
4. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
5. "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."
6. "I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
7. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
8. "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime."
9. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
10. "We are most alive when we are in love."
11. "Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."
12. "You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
13. "In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing."
14. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
15. "Love is not love until love’s vulnerable."
16. "Love is so short, forgetting is so long."
17. "Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces."
18. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us."
19. "You make me want to be a better man."
20. "To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken."
21. "Love does not dominate; it cultivates."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
22. "To love is to burn, to be on fire."
23. "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood."
24. "Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears."
25. "He is not a lover who does not love forever."
26. "He is my Everything
He is my All
He is my Everything
Both Great and Small"
- Christian Hymn.
27. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
–A. A. Milne.
28. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
29. "Not enough for me? You are everything."
- Jim Halpert, 'The Office'.
30. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."
You Are My Everything Quotes From Songs
If you are looking for some you are my everything quotes, this list of some of the most beautiful quotes about how important your loved one has been in your life from song lyrics is amazing. If you want someone to love you forever, and if you want to tell them that they mean everything, mean the world for you, then these quotes can be sung with passion! These can be used as love of my life quotes too.
31. "All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you."
-John Legend, 'All of Me'.
32. "It’s always better when we’re together."
–Jack Johnson, 'Better Together'.
33. "There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love."
–Adele, 'Make You Feel My Love'.
34. "I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough. I want can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love."
–Hunter Hayes, 'I Want Crazy'.
35. "I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard. Lucky I’m in love with my best friend."
-Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat, 'Lucky'.
36. "You are the best thing that’s ever been mine."
–Taylor Swift, 'Mine'
37. "I’ll never stop holding your hand. I’ll never stop opening your door. I’ll never stop choosing you babe. I’ll never get used to you."
-SafetySuit, 'Never Stop'.
38. "I need you like a heart needs a beat."
39. "When you love someone, and you're not afraid to lose them, you've probably never loved someone like I do."
-Lucas Graham, 'When You Love Someone'.
40. "I've been alone with you inside my mind. And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.'
-Lionel Richie, 'Hello'.
41. "Now you’re my whole life. Now you’re my whole world… We’ll look back someday, at this moment that we’re in and I’ll look at you and say, ‘and I thought I loved you then."
-Brad Paisley, 'Then'.
42. "Every long-lost dream led to where you are. Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars. Pointing me my way, into your loving arms. This much I know it's true. That God blessed the broken road, that led me straight to you."
-Rascal Flatts, 'Bless The Broken Road'.
43. "Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, you'll pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say, yes."
-Taylor Swift, 'Love Story'.
44. "You fill up my senses like a night in the forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain."
-John Denver, 'Annie's Song'.
45. "I pray for this heart to be unbroken, but without you all I'm going to be is incomplete."
-Backstreet Boys, 'Incomplete.
46. "'Cause I cannot sleep, I've lost my voice, hopeless and redundant, 'cause I love you's not enough. I'm lost for words."
-Green Day, 'Redundant'.
47. "You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you."
-Bryan Adams, 'Everything I Do'.
48. "So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you've never let me go."
-John Denver, 'Leaving On A Jetplane'.
49. "I need to know I can see your smile each morning. Look into your eyes each night. For the rest of my life, here with you, near with you. Oh, I need to be next to you. Right here with you is where I belong."
–Sara Evans, 'Need To Be Next To You'.
50. "When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are."
–Bruno Mars, 'Just The Way You Are'.
51. "When you say you love me, for a moment, there’s no one else alive."
–Josh Groban, 'When You Say You Love Me'.
52. "I’ll never stop trying. I’ll never stop watching as you leave. I’ll never stop losing my breath every time I see you looking back at me."
-SafetySuit, 'Never Stop'.
53. "Everything little thing you do, I do adore."
-Mindy Gledhill, 'I Do Adore'.
54. "The more I see you, the more I want you. Somehow this feeling just grows and grows. With every sigh, I become more mad about you."
–Michael Buble, 'The More I See You'.
55. "I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine."
–George Strait, 'I Cross My Heart'.
56. "Take me into your lovin’ arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars."
-Ed Sheeran, 'Thinking Out Loud'.
57. "Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you."
–Elvis Presley, 'Can’t Help Falling in Love'.
58. "Let’s just fall in love again."
–Jason Castro, 'Let’s Just Fall in Love Again'.
59. "I won’t hesitate. No more, no more. It cannot wait, I’m yours."
-Jason Mraz, 'I’m Yours'.
60. "You’re every minute of my every day… Whatever comes our way, we’ll see it through. And you know that’s what our love can do."
–Michael Buble, 'Everything'.
Famous Love Quotes By Famous People
This is a wholesome list of famous love quotes to make you feel lucky to have your loved one by your side. These quotes help you say "I love you" and help you discover the meaning of love in life. Use them as love of my life quotes and they can mean everything for your love.
61. "I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect."
62. "In your life my infinite dreams live."
63. "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."
64. "The giving of love is an education in itself."
65. "Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."
-Karl A. Menninger.
66. "Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
-Franklin P. Jones.
67. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you."
68. "I love you directly without problems or pride: / I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love…"
69. "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
-Alfred Lord Tennyson.
70. "True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen."
-Francois de La Rochefoucauld.
71. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."
72. "We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."
73. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
74. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
75. "Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit."
76. "True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does."
77. "Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do."
78. "Love has no age, no limit; and no death."
79. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
80. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
81. "Life is the flower for which love is the honey."
82. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything."
83. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."
-Henry Van Dyke.
84. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt."
85. "We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
86. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
87. "Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."
88. "Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love."
89. "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it."
90. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
True Love Quotes From Movies
If you want to let your lover know how important they are to you because of how they changed your life, you will love this list of beautiful love quotes from movies. These beautiful 'you are my everything' quotes will help you express your love for that one person every single day.
91. "I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people."
92. "Love is, is too weak a word for what I feel — I lurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you with two Fs, yes I have to invent, of course I — I do, don’t you think I do?"
- 'Annie Hall'.
93. "I wish I had done everything on earth with you."
-'The Great Gatsby'.
94. "I can't remember anything without you."
-Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
95. "I guess when you’re young, you just believe there’ll be many people…you’ll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times."
96. "You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die."
-'Shakespeare In Love'.
97. "I knew I’d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I’d never forget the way she looked."
-'Father Of The Bride'.
98. "They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true."
99. "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."
100. "I can't see anything I don't like about you."
-Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
101. "I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where."
102. "You want the moon? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."
-'It's A Wonderful Life'.
103. "You were the only thing in my life that was real."
-'Blue Is The Warmest Colour'.
104. "If you’re a bird, I’m a bird."
105. "I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."
-'The Wedding Date'.
106. "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."
- 'City of Angels'.
107. “It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.”
108. "You had me at hello."
109. “Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with?”
- 'Meet Joe Black'.
110. "I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze—but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away."
111. "I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be."
-Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.
112. "Swoon. I’ll catch you."
-'The English Patient'.
113. "To me, you are perfect."
114. "I love you. You complete me."
115. "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly."
-'You've Got Mail'.
116. "Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t you forget it."
-'On Golden Pond'.
117. "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while."
-'The Princess Bride'.
118. "I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic."
-'Sleepless In Seattle'.
119. "I like you. So there’s that. I guess I have that."
120. "No, I like you very much. Just as you are."
-'Bridget Jones' Diary'.
121. "So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."
122. "I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame."
123. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-'When Harry Met Sally'.
124. "As you wish."
-'The Princess Bride'.
Generic Love Quotes
If you are looking for some more beautiful love quotes for Instagram captions, check out this list.
125. "In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you."
126. "My favorite place to visit is always near to you. You`re the whole world for me."
127. "My favorite place to visit is always near to you. You`re the whole world for me."
128. "I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything."
129. "You are all I need for the rest of my life and I just hope you are aware of that."
130. "You are the perfect mix of everything that I want out of life."
131. "You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my Everything!"
132. "Being with you is the best decision of my life: you are truly, my everything, my love."
133. "You are my angel, you are my everything, you mean more than anything. When I see your smile so lovely and bright. Makes the world seem right."
134. "I will always be true to you…I will never do you wrong…You make my life complete…you are my everything."
135. "No matter what happens, I will love you until my heart stops beating. Without you, I am nothing because you are my everything."
136. "You’re my everyday inspiration and the thought of you opens my mind to new ideas and opportunities. My angel, I love you beyond words."
137. "My favorite place to visit is always near with you, angel. You're the whole world for me."
138. "I just want to tell you that in this world where everything is wrong, you make things right."
139. "You`ll never be the love of my life, 'cause you've already become my life."
140. "My life is yours now as well as you are the only person that I am willing to give my all to."
You Are My Everything Love Quotes From Books
This is a beautiful list of quotes of love that will make any book lover fall in love with reading romance fiction.
141. "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
-Jane Austen, 'Pride And Prejudice'.
142. "My heart is, and always will be, yours."
-Jane Austen, 'Sense & Sensibility'.
143. "We are asleep until we fall in love!"
-Leo Tolstoy, 'War and Peace'.
144. "Sometimes you do find what you’re looking for closer than you think"
–Ann Howard Creel, 'The Magic of Ordinary Days'.
145. "When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision."
-Louis de Bernières, 'Captain Corelli’s Mandolin'.
146. "You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
- Margaret Mitchell, 'Gone With The Wind'.
147. "There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."
-Nicholas Sparks, 'The Notebook'.
148. "Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches"
–William Goldman, 'The Princess Bride'.
150. "The day my life changed forever…the day I first saw you."
–Nicholas Sparks, ' The Longest Ride'.
151. "He sweeps her hair back from her ears; he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement. He says he will never leave her, not in a million years."
-Anthony Doerr, 'All the Light We Cannot See'.
152. "He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her."
–Nicholas Sparks, 'The Last Song'.
153. "I wish I knew how to quit you."
-Annie Proulx, 'BrokeBack Mountain'.
154. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
–John Green, 'The Fault in Our Stars'.
155. "The friendship I have had in my heart for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred."
–Margaret Mitchell, 'Gone With the Wind'.
156. "To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life."
–Victor Hugo, 'Les Miserables'.
157. "I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed."
-A.S. Byatt, 'Possession'.
158."I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life."
-Ian McEwan, 'Atonement'.
159. "I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one."
–Charlotte Bronte, 'Jane Eyre'.
160. "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night."
-William Shakespeare, 'Romeo and Juliet'.
161. "Maybe it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another."
–Jane Austen, 'Emma'.
162. "I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment."
-Charlotte Bronte, 'Jane Eyre'.
163. "I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire."
-Philippa Gregory, 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.
164. "He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking."
-Leo Tolstoy, 'Anna Karenina'.
165. "You are sunlight through a window, which I stand in, warmed. My darling."
-Jessie Burton, 'The Miniaturist'.
166. "So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning-fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips’ touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald, 'The Great Gatsby'.
167. "He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
–Emily Bronte, 'Wuthering Heights'.
168. "We’ve loved each other so long I’ve never been a man and not loved her."
-Sarah Perry, 'The Essex Serpent'.
169. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear.”
-Charlotte Bronte, 'Jane Eyre'.
170. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought."
-Arthur Conan Doyle, 'The White Company'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for you are my everything quotes then why not take a look at you are the love of my life quotes, and spread love quotes.
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.