When you are in love, your partner is a hugely important part of your life.
Their dreams become your dreams and their happiness becomes your happiness. Their future is where you want to be.
It is inevitable that anyone in love will want to tell their partner how they feel. For that, you need to pick the right words. After all, how many times can you tell them, "you are the love of my life". Using the right quotes about love can strengthen the bond between you two. These quotations about love might be the best thing to tell your true love, so that they know that they are your whole world and you will love them every day.
Expressing your feelings to your loved one is a sign of true love and a healthy relationship. If you want to express this sentiment through fresh and different words, you can look for a loving quote about love. You can write these love quotes on a card or just simply tell them. With these quotes about loving, you can tell your true love how they are the best thing in the world for you and that you want to spend the rest of your life with them. These "to be in love" quotes are not just for your romantic relationships, but can be for your non-romantic relations as well. Through these lovable quotes, you will be able to express your platonic love and gratitude for your friends and family members too.
From the classic quote, “I saw that you were perfect and I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” to the beautiful “Loving God changed me, loving you changed my life”, there is a quote for everyone here. You might say that a with love quote is perfect for the love of your life to tell them, "you have changed my life", so if you have been searching for "quotes for the love of my life", your search ends here. These "you are the love of my life" quotes for him and her are some of the best with love quotes you will find. For more inspiration to find a quote about love that is perfect for you, you can also check out these cheesy love quotes and you are my forever quotes.
Famous Quotes About Love
If you can’t find the right quotes for a lover to describe your true feelings for your soulmate, thankfully writers over the years have written many quotes for love that you can use to express your feelings. Through these quotes about love, you don't have to say simple and cliche words like, "you are the love of my life", or "you are the reason I breathe". Instead, you can use some of the most famous loving quotes, found here. Check out these love quotations to make your soulmate and love of your life feel special.
1. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
– Leo Christopher.
2. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.”
– Sarah Bernhardt.
3. “I love you every minute of my life; you`re my love and my life. Not all people are lucky to find the sense of their life. I am happy, cause I had found it when I met you – the love of my life.”
– Rabindranath Tagore.
4. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky.”
– Kemis Khan.
5. “I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.”
– Smokey Mack.
6. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
– Cassandra Clare.
7. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.”
8. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
– Angelita Lim.
9. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
– Oscar Wilde.
10. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– J.R.R. Tolkien.
11. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
- Rhett Butler, ‘Gone With The Wind’.
12. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you.”
- Pat, ‘Silver Linings Playbook’.
13. “I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has.”
- Stephen Chbosky, ‘The Perks Of Being A Wallflower’.
14. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.”
- Jane Austen, ‘Emma’.
15. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
- William Goldman, ‘The Princess Bride’.
16. “Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me any time you feel like it.”
- Peeta, ‘The Hunger Games’.
17. “I am who I am because of you.”
- Nicholas Sparks, ‘The Notebook’.
18. “He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, ‘The Great Gatsby’.
19. “I love how she makes me feel like anything is possible, or like life is worth it.”
- Tom Hansen, ‘500 Days Of Summer’.
20. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.”
- Mr. Darcy, ‘Pride And Prejudice’.
21. “Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories. But that doesn't make them any less filled with love.”
- Carrie Bradshaw, ‘Sex And The City’.
22. “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”
- Victor Hugo, ‘Les Misérables’.
23. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
- A.A. Milne, ‘Winnie The Pooh’.
24. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
- Arthur Conan Doyle, ‘The White Company’.
25. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
- John Green, ‘The Fault In Our Stars’.
26. “With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.”
- Ilsa, ‘Casablanca’.
27. “I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one.”
- Ian McEwan, ‘Atonement’.
28. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
- Emily Brontë, ‘Wuthering Heights’.
29. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
– Nicholas Sparks.
30. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
31. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
– Victor Hugo.
32. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table'.”
– Tom Hanks.
33. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
– Paulo Coelho.
34. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
35. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
– Julia Roberts.
36. “To live with you is to live. To live without you is to die.”
– Kamand Kojouri.
37. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”
38. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”
- Nayyirah Waheed.
39. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert.
40. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice.”
- Robert Sexton.
41. “True love will triumph in the end - which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it's the most beautiful lie we have.”
- John Green.
42. “No matter how far you go, I will keep loving you because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
- Karl Jonas.
43. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
- Henry David Thoreau.
44. “Love is always open arms.”
- Leo Buscaglia.
45. “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
- Jodi Picoult.
46. “To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.”
- Samuel Butler.
47. “To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.”
- Francois Mauriac.
48. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.”
- Russell Brand.
49. “Like the flowers that spread fragrance, your love brings romance in my ordinary life.”
- Cornell Lowe.
50. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you.”
- Cynthia Hand.
Cute Love Quotes For Your Soulmate
Sometimes, you just want to tell the world how much you love your partner and what they mean to you. The best way to do this is through a beautiful quote. Sending love quotes to your partner will ensure that they know that they are the most important person to you in the whole world. Here are some beautiful "to be loved" quotes and love life quotes that will help you tell your partner, "you are the love of my life".
51. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.”
- Pablo Neruda.
52. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.”
— Rabindranath Tagore.
53. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life.”
– Kamand Kojouri.
54. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
- Roy Croft.
55. “I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert.
56. “You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.”
– Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
57. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
– Elizabeth Browning.
58. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
- Hermann Hesse.
59. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
— Leo Christopher.
60. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
- Dr Seuss.
61. “It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall.”
– Veronica Roth.
62. “I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.”
- Nicholas Sparks.
63. “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
64. “You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”
65. “I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful.”
- Christina Milian.
66. “I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and for the rest of my life.”
67. “Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.”
– Vincent Van Gogh.
68. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.”
– Robert Browning.
69. “I promised to love you for the rest of my life and that is what I am going to do.”
Love Quotes For Your Partner
Describing your love for your soulmate through words can be difficult sometimes. Thankfully, many authors have already written words that perfectly capture your feelings. With these quotes on love, you can tell your partner, "you are the love of my life" in an eloquent and beautiful manner. Here is a selection of love quotes you can share with your partner.
70.“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
– Maya Angelou.
71. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott, ‘The Intern’.
72. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
– Edgar Allan Poe.
73. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
— Andre Breton.
74. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.”
– Kamand Kojouri.
75. “Since you have walked into my life, I see why it didn't work out with anyone else.”
76. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.”
– Sue Zhao.
77. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.”
– John, ‘Wedding Crashers’.
78. “I love those hugs where you just don’t want to let go”
79. “We were together even when we were apart.”
– Shannon A. Thompson.
80. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.”
– Maya Angelou.
81. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
– Elaine Davis.
82. “Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you’.”
83. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”
- Tom Hanks.
84. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.”
– Art Williams.
85. “You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.”
– Woody Harrelson.
86. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
87. “Loving you was out of my control, it was not a choice, it was destiny that brought us together.”
88. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
89. “When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate.”
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
90. “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.”
– Shahrazad al-Khalij.
91. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
- Sarah Dessen.
92. “You have a special way of dealing with me and I’m sure you will always be there for me. You are my support and I can count on you.”
93. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”
- John Lennon.
94. “Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.”
- Charles Dickens.
95. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein.
96. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”
– Hilary T. Smith.
97. “If raindrops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.”
– Emily Bronte.
98. “There's no substitute for a great love who says, 'No matter what's wrong with you, you're welcome at this table’.”
– Tom Hanks.
99. “I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are.”
100. “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.”
– André Breton.
101. "You put the stars in my sky"
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you love this quote article, fill of quotes about love to share with your soulmate, and want to find more lovers quotations to tell your partner that "you are the love of my life", then why not take a look at these you are my sunshine quotes, or true romance quotes?
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at [email protected]
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.