All of us go through rough patches in life where we need to be strong.
At times, it gets really difficult to remain strong and happy in the face of difficult things and adversities. However, these are the times during which an inspiring quote can be enough to help us to stay strong.
"You got this" is a commonly used phrase, and it is used to remind people that they are in charge of the situations in their lives. In this article, we have compiled a list of more than 110 inspirational quotes. You got this quotes are a great thing to share with those you love, to inspire and motivate them to achieve greatness in their own lives. The motivational quotes that you'll get to know about here have been spoken or written by some of the world's most prominent personalities. You'll also get to know about several movie quotes that inspire people to be the best versions of themselves too!
No matter what goals we set in our lives, life has a strange way of complicating things, or so it seems. When the going gets tough, it's natural for us to feel that we're not good enough to achieve what we set out to. However, the inspiring quotes about success, motivation and positivity that we've listed here will confirm that you are indeed good enough, and will remind you that you can do anything you set your mind to, today, tomorrow or any day of the year!
Not only are the quotes listed here the perfect quotes to motivate you, but these are also quotes to encourage others. So if anyone else around you is feeling overwhelmed by the challenges that life keeps throwing their way, you can use these quotes of upliftment as quotes for encouragement today. You can use these daily quotes of inspiration as inspirational quotes to motivate yourself and those you love, so that you can all try your best to meet every challenge in life confidently. A simple quote about hard times might just be the weekly quote that gives someone the dose of inspiration and bravery that they need today.
From "be what you are" quotes to positive quotes of inspiration and quotes about keeping going, the following words of motivation will definitely leave a mark on your mind. So, read on for the best support quotes and pick the best quote to motivate yourself and the ones that you love in your life. For more unique quotes articles on Kidadl, check out our "you can do anything" quotes and "you get what you give" quotes.
Life Goal Quotes
Motivational quotes can inspire people to stay focused on their life goals and are the ideal quotes to inspire work. In this section, we'll take you through some of the most memorable motivational quotes from numerous sources that you need to listen to in order to give yourself the courage to face life's challenges. If you're looking for a stronger quote that makes for the perfect quote about you and your life goals, read these you've got this quotes!
1. "The first step to getting what you want is to have the courage to get rid of what you don't."
- Zig Ziglar.
2. "There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want."
- Tim Ferriss.
3. "Go for it now. The future is promised to no one."
- Wayne Dyer.
4. "I'm a big believer that life changes as much as you want it to."
- Martin Freeman.
5. "The most effective way to do it, is to do it."
- Amelia Earhart.
6. "Not getting what you want either means you don't want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay."
- Rudyard Kipling.
7. "When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation."
- Rudy Ruettiger.
8. "To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people."
- Charles T. Munger.
9. "If you want something, go for it - you've got nothing to lose."
- Louis Tomlinson.
10. "The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach.
11. "You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself."
- Diana Ross.
12. "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
- Harriet Tubman.
13. "I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
- Christopher Reeve.
14. "One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."
- Linda Poindexter.
15. "Behind every successful man, there's a lot of unsuccessful years."
- Bob Brown.
16. "I've never met a strong person with an easy past."
17. "There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming."
- Soren Kierkegaard.
18. "Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told."
- Cheryl Strayed.
19. "The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up."
- Robert Tew.
20. "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together."
- Elizabeth Taylor.
21. "In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back."
- Albert Camus.
22. "Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it's those hours that make us what we are."
- Karen Marie Moning.
23. "In darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough."
- Alexandra Bracken.
24. "The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection."
- Thomas Paine.
25. "Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well."
- Vincent Van Gogh.
26. "Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it."
- Jules Renard.
27. "You've got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you've got to blossom where you're planted. You cannot eliminate darkness... The only way to get rid of darkness is light and to be the light yourself."
- Cory Booker.
28. "If you want to be the best, you can't take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it's too early, and your body tells you you're a little too sore, but you've got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you're striving for."
- Antonio Brown.
29. "Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you're on the journey. But you've got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end."
30. "The most inspiring piece of advice I've gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, 'This too shall pass', and then I redouble my efforts."
- Liya Kebede.
31. "To have faith doesn't mean you get any less frustrated when you don't do your best, but you know that it's not life and death. Take what you're given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going."
- Tom Lehman.
32. "Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
- Dale Carnegie.
33. "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
34. "Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life, think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone."
- Swami Vivekananda.
35. "If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary."
- Jim Rohn.
36. "If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents - start charging for it."
- Kim Garst.
37. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world; those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."
- Ray Goforth.
38. "If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work."
- Thomas J. Watson.
39. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."
- Zig Ziglar.
40. "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy."
- Tony Robbins.
41. "If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
- Jim Rohn.
42. "If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!"
- T. Harv Eker.
43. "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
- Denis Waitley.
44. "I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."
- Diane Ackerman.
45. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter."
- Francis Chan.
46. "Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts."
- Winston S. Churchill.
47. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."
- Jim Rohn.
48. "I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."
- G. K. Chesterton.
49. "The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."
- Barack Obama.
50. "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
- Helen Keller.
51. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
- Colin Powell.
52. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
- Albert Schweitzer.
53. "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do."
54. "Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you."
- Zig Ziglar.
55. "There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."
- Anthony Robbins.
56. "I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes."
- Thomas Edison.
Positive Mantra Quotes
You got this quotes are all about positivity and sometimes, all you need to encourage someone is to share some motivational quotes about inspiration with them. Go through some of the best motivational quotes ever in this section to fulfill your need for inspiration. You can pick one or more of these you got this quotes as your quotes for the week to keep you inspired every single day.
57. "Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out."
- John Wooden.
58. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney.
59. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."
- Winston Churchill.
60. "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value."
- Vaibhav Shah.
61. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
- David Brinkley.
62. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
63. "What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."
- Oscar Wilde.
64. "Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne.
65. "Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life."
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
66. "You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you don't mind failing."
67. "We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret."
- Earl Nightingale.
68. "I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing."
- Martha Stewart.
69. "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
- Bill Gates.
70. "Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in."
- Bill Bradley.
71. "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
72. "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."
73. "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a process; working together is success."
- Henry Ford.
74. "Survival was my only hope, success my only revenge."
- Patricia Cornwell.
75. "The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda."
- John C. Maxwell.
76. "Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success."
- Shiv Khera.
77. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen."
- Wayne Huizenga.
78. "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
- Stephen Hawking.
79. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
- Walt Disney.
80. "The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- Winston Churchill.
81. "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."
- Vince Lombardi.
82. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
- Og Mandino.
83. "The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others."
- Hasidic proverb.
84. "The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!"
- Brian Tracy.
85. "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
- Helen Keller.
86. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."
- Og Mandino.
87. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
- Thomas A. Edison.
88. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."
- Norman Vincent Peale.
89. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
- Tony Robbins.
90. "What we are we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
91. "Don't wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change."
- Barbara Baron.
92. "The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot."
- Benny Lewis.
93. "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
- Christopher Columbus.
94. "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."
- Dalai Lama.
95. "There are two ways of spreading light. To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it."
- Edith Wharton.
96. "There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
97. "Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
- George Herbert.
98. "Never give in. Never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force."
- Winston Churchill.
99. "Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless."
- Jamie Paolinetti.
100. "The work you do when you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life."
- Jessica Hische.
101. "There are two kinds of people in this world; those who want to get things done, and those who don't want to make mistakes."
- John C. Maxwell.
You Got This Quotes From Movies
Inspirational movies have given us plenty of memorable, inspirational quotes and in this section, we're going to check some of these motivational quotes out. Keep yourself motivated throughout the day, the week, the month, and the entire year with the help of these inspired quotes.
102. "Nobody's gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It's how much you can take, and keep moving forward."
- Rocky Balboa, 'Rocky Balboa'.
103. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'.
104. "To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of life."
- Walter Mitty, 'The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty'.
105. "You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to."
- Sean, 'Good Will Hunting'.
106. "You've got this. Most of the time, the challenges you face are those you were already built to handle."
107. "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
- John Keating, 'Dead Poets Society'.
108. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Albus Dumbledore, 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
109. "You control your destiny. You don't need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems."
- Merida, 'Brave'.
110. "There should be no boundaries to human endeavor. We are all different. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. While there's life, there is hope."
- Stephen Hawking, 'The Theory Of Everything'.
111. "You know how everyone's always saying, 'seize the moment'? I don't know, I'm kinda thinkin' it's the other way. Like the moment seizes us."
- Nicole, 'Boyhood'.
112. "It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."
- Samwise Gamgee, 'Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers'.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes to give to everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for "you got this" quotes, then why not take a look at our "you are worth it" quotes, or "you are wonderful" quotes for more?
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.