There are several things that make life worth living.
One of the main sources of happiness for most of us is spending time with our family and friends. Regardless of what you consider to be a “happy life”, the one thing that will be constant in all cases is love.
Most of us go through every day trying to find happiness in little things. Some are lucky enough to achieve this quickly, while others have to face several obstacles. And even when we have someone who makes us happy, we don’t always understand their significance in our life. So, if you have someone special in your life, be it a child, a partner, a parent or a friend, you have to show your appreciation every single day. The point is, if you have someone special in your life, you have to remind them how important they are to you. Saying a few simple words such as, "thank you for making me happy" will undoubtedly brighten their day. However, when you need to tell them something special, you might want to use a a happy life quote or a "you make me laugh" quote from this list. These will help you express your deep gratitude and affection towards them. To help you with this and make your loved ones feel special, let us show you these 110+ "you make me happy" quotes.
These "you make me so happy" quotes are for the person who always finds a way to make you happy when skies are blue or grey, for the person you would do anything for. You can show them how much they mean to you and how you appreciate everything they have done for you with these quotes that say, "thank you for making me happy". Through these "I love the way you make me feel" quotes, you will be able to sum up your feelings the right way.
We hope you enjoy these living happily quotes that perfectly say, "thank you for making me happy". For more inspiration, you can also check out these "you are worth it" quotes and "you are not alone" quotes.
Quotes For Your Partner Who Makes You Happy
Over the years, people have written songs about love and called it a gift or a curse. Some believe that it is nothing short of magic, while there are others who call it nothing more than a chemical reaction. There is no way to express it the right way. All we can know for sure is the happiness love can bring to us and how those we love can make life worth living. Check out these beautiful "you make me happy" quotes for her and for him about how your partner makes you happy. These quotes about happiness in life have been collected from different sources. Some of these happiness quotes have been taken from movies, while other quotes on happiness have been taken from books. They're the perfect way to say, "I love the way you make me feel" or "I'm glad you make me laugh". Perhaps you will find a life quote about happiness that expresses your feelings perfectly and helps you understand this magnificent yet unexplainable phenomenon!
1. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- Marcel Proust.
2. “I could stay like this, looking at your eyes forever, because I would know that I would be in my favorite place for eternity.”
- Ana Vasquez.
3. “Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy, just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind.”
- Donna White.
4. “Before I met you I never thought I would smile for no reason again.”
- Mark Amend.
5. “I don't care where I come from or who you are. I can make you happy, and you make me happy. We could have a happily ever after.”
- Amanda Hocking.
6. “The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed.”
7. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
- Nhat Hanh.
8. "Baby you make me happy. The way you make me smile. Can't you see I'm yearning for you."
- Christina Aguilera, 'Make Me Happy'.
9. “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you.”
- Jimmie Davis, 'You Are My Sunshine'.
10. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- Maya Angelou.
11. “You make me happy, you make me sing, there's a bounce in my footsteps, like bunnies in spring.”
- Smriti Prasadam-Halls.
12. “Give me something to do and you will make me happy.”
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta.
13. “When I look at my long term goals for the rest of my life, there are so many things other than performing that make me happy.”
- Sutton Foster.
14. “You make me happy when you give me your love.”
- Michelle McNair.
15. “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
- Scott Fitzgerald.
16. “It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- Dale Carnegie.
17. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.”
- James M. Barrie.
18. “There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.”
– Charlotte Bronte.
19. “You know you’ve found someone special when they can lift your spirits simply with a smile.”
20. “But you make me happy. It’s living up to being happy that’s the difficult part.”
– Audrey Niffenegger.
21. “Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, ‘I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you'.”
– Dale Carnegie.
22. “Happy people make people happy, but I can make someone be happy, and no one else can make me happy.”
– Gretchen Rubin.
23. “The more you smile in life, the more life smiles on you.”
– Mark Amend.
24. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in yourself too. The people who love you simply for being you.”
– Kate Lattey.
25. “Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.”
- Charles M. Schulz.
26. “If you really love him, what would be happiness to him would be your happiness also.”
- Jack London.
27. “You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.”
- A.R. Asher.
28. “I love our story. Sure it’s messy, but it's the one that got us here.”
- Barney Stinson, ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
29. “And most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
- Baby, ‘Dirty Dancing’.
30. "You make me happy, whenever you're around I'm safe inside your smile."
- Jennifer Niven, 'All The Bright Places'.
31. "Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her."
- Sam Baldwin, ‘Sleepless In Seattle’.
32. "The truth is, I gave my heart away a long time ago. My whole heart. And I never really got it back."
- Melanie, ‘Sweet Home Alabama’.
33. "When they ask me what I liked the best. I'll tell them...it was you."
- Maggie Rice, ‘City Of Angels’.
34. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.”
- John Smith, ‘Pocahontas’.
35. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein
36. “I’d rather fight with you than make love with anyone else.”
- Nick Mercer, ‘The Wedding Date’.
37. "She was the still point of the turning world."
- Trip Fontaine, ‘The Virgin Suicides’.
38. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- Dr. Seuss.
39. "I look at you and I'm... I'm home."
- Dory, ‘Finding Nemo’.
40. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
- Toulouse-Lautrec, ‘Moulin Rouge’.
41. "My dearest friend, if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side where we could gaze into the stars and sit together now and forever, for it is plain as anyone could see, we're simply meant to be."
- Jack, ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’.
42. “My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.”
- Mr. Darcy, ‘Pride And Prejudice’.
Quotes For Friends Who Make You Happy
Happy thoughts can help make our mood better, so it is important to try to always think positive? More often than not, it is our friends who help us be strong, overcome our difficulties and remain happy, even when things go wrong. If you are lucky enough to have people who make you happy every day, let's show how grateful you are to them with a quote for happiness from this list. Each of these happiest quotes will help you to express your feelings to them. Here are a few quotes for happy living and life is happy quotes that will help you share your feelings of gratitude towards your friends and let them know that "you make me feel happy even when I'm down".
43. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
— Audrey Hepburn.
44. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.”
— Maria Shriver.
45. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.”
— Sarah Valdez.
46. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
— Khalil Gibran.
47. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
— Oprah Winfrey.
48. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.”
— Robert Southey.
49. “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.”
— Donna Lynn Hope.
50. There is nothing on this earth more prized than true friendship.
51. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
—Hubert H. Humphrey.
52. “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
53. “Promise me if I don't make you happy, you'll toss me aside, no matter how much pressure I put on you. Because even though I can be selfish, all I really want is for you to be happy.”
- Erin McCarthy.
54. “You accept me for who I am. You make me laugh, sometimes even at myself. And you make me happy.”
- Tara Kelly, 'Harmonic Feedback'.
55. “I'm not really good at writing about things that make me happy.”
- Gayle Forman.
56. “As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte.
57. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.”
– Meister Eckhart.
58. “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
59. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.”
– Marcus Tullius Cicero.
60. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
- Jim Rohn.
61. “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.”
– Anna Deavere Smith.
62. “Give me something to do and you will make me happy.”
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta.
63. “Did you know... you make me so happy that sometimes I actually forget to breathe? I'll be looking at you, and my chest will get so tight... and it's like, the only thought in my head is how much I want to reach over and kiss you.”
- Alexandra Bracken.
64. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
– Brandi Snyder.
65. “Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.”
– Baltasar Gracian.
66. “Babe, I can't promise you that I'll always be perfect, but I'll do my straight best to try, and I'll make it my life's goal to always make sure you're happy. All you've got to do is marry me, and I'll do the rest.”
- Elle Casey.
67. "Happiness is only real when shared."
- Jon Krakauer.
68. “I'll give you my phone number. When you worry, call me. I'll make you happy.”
- Bob Marley.
69. “There is no path to happiness – happiness is the path.”
- Gautama Buddha.
70. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
– George Sand.
71. “Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.”
– Gretta Brooker Palmer.
72. "It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis."
- Margaret Bonnano.
73. “Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur everyday than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.”
– Benjamin Franklin.
74. “She makes me happy. I know where I’ll be right by your side cause she is the one for me.”
– Sam Nath.
75. “Thank you for making me laugh when I’d almost forgotten how to.”
— Pam Brown.
76. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation, you are truly an inspiration.”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
77. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.”
– Jenni Rivera.
78. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.”
- Roy T. Bennett.
79. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.”
– Steve Maraboli.
80. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.”
– Raquel Martin.
81. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.”
—Henry Van Dyke.
82. “I get by with a little help from my friends.”
—The Beatles, 'With A Little Help From My Friends'.
83. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.”
—Ethel Watts Mumford.
84. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
85. "You do not find the happy life. You make it."
- Camilla E. Kimball.
86. “It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
- Marlene Dietrich.
87. “There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.”
- Jennifer Aniston.
88. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.”
- Jane Austen.
89. “A good friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.”
- Irish Proverb.
90. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
91. “It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds.”
- Gina Barreca.
92. “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
Beautiful Quotes For Your Loved Ones
One way to show your loved ones how you feel about them is through words. They can be powerful enough to hold all your feelings and can tell your friends and family that, "you make me feel happy even when things go wrong". When we want to show our gratitude towards people who make us happy every day, these live happy quotes let us show how grateful we truly are. So, here are a few happy quotes about life that will let us be grateful to the people we love. Why not choose one of the following you make me happy quotes for him or her that will help you express yourself the way you want to? These being happy quotes and happy life quotes are truly beautiful.
93. “That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy, and the only thing in focus is you and this person. And you realize that that person is the only person that you’re supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time.”
- Josie Geller, ‘Never Been Kissed’.
94. "But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."
- Kathleen, ‘You’ve Got Mail’.
95. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up.”
- Cal, ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’.
96. “Love isn’t about fate and magic bracelets and destiny. It’s about finding someone you can stand to be around for ten minutes at a time.”
- Lane Leonard, ‘Snow Day’.
97. “I love how she makes me feel, like anything’s possible, or like life is worth it.”
- Tom, ‘500 Days Of Summer’.
98. “I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.”
- Barry, ‘Punch Drunk Love’.
99. "You're my air."
- Dre, ‘Brown Sugar’.
100. “Love sure is a funny thing. Makes you happy, makes you sad, makes you do all sorts of things you never thought you’d do before.”
- Steven Russell, ‘I Love You Phillip Morris’.
101. “You’re so real and alive and fearless and daring and beautiful and if what’s between us isn’t real, then I don’t know what is.”
— Stephanie Garber, ‘Legendary’.
102. “You’ve reminded me to live. That’s worth having something to lose.”
— Margaret Rogerson, ‘Sorcery of Thorns’.
103. “To me, you are magic.”
— Renée Ahdieh, ‘Flame in the Mist’
104. “It was a confidence in knowing no matter what happened that person would always be there for you.”
— Claire Kann, ‘Let’s Talk About Love’.
105. “Don’t you know that I’d lie with you in the groves, under the light of the moon? That I’d defy the laws of Gods and men for you?”
— Richelle Mead, ‘The Glittering Court’.
106. “The way he’s looking at me is like I’m the only beating heart in the world.”
— Brenna Yovanoff, ‘Places No One Knows’.
107. “My soul sees its equal in you.”
— Renée Ahdieh, ‘The Wrath And The Dawn’.
108. “It’s like we’re two trees secretly sharing nutrients underground, two stars orbiting around all the things there’s no language for.”
— Liara Tamani, ‘All The Things We Never Knew’.
109. “I promised to always find you. I promised you and you promised me. I came here for you because of it; I am here because of it.”
— Sarah J. Maas, ‘Kingdom Of Ash’.
110. “See, the thing about the falling in love montage is that when it’s over, the characters have fallen in love.”
— Ciara Smyth, ‘The Falling In Love Montage’.
111. “If we had our entire lives ahead of us I bet you’d get tired of me telling you how much I love you because I’m positive that’s the path we were heading on.”
— Adam Silvera, ‘They Both Die At The End’.
112. “I would have come for you. And if I couldn’t walk, I’d crawl to you, and no matter how broken we were, we’d fight our way out together.”
— Leigh Bardugo, ‘Crooked Kingdom’.
113. “The way I feel about him is like a heartbeat - soft and persistent, underlying everything.”
— Becky Albertalli, ‘Simon And The Homosapiens Agenda’.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you like our suggestions for quotes to share with people who make us happy and want to find a quote for a happy life to share with your ray of sunshine from more lists of happy quotes, then why not take a look at these "you complete me" quotes, and "you are the love of my life" quotes?
The Kidadl Team is made up of people from different walks of life, from different families and backgrounds, each with unique experiences and nuggets of wisdom to share with you. From lino cutting to surfing to children’s mental health, their hobbies and interests range far and wide. They are passionate about turning your everyday moments into memories and bringing you inspiring ideas to have fun with your family.