Frank Sinatra rightly once said, "You only live once...".
These once in a lifetime quotes have inspired us to see the world around us in a better way and live life to the fullest. If you love "you only live once" quotes, sayings about spontaneity and YOLO quotes, we think that this is the right article for you!
These "live life to the full" quotes will remind anyone that "you only live once" and encourage us to enjoy every day! We have compiled these "life is to live" quotes, sayings and phrases to inspire you, and hope these "living life" quotes about "live it up" will help you live life to the fullest. You can also get more inspiration with these live life in the moment quotes and these life is too short quotes.
Inspirational Quotes About Life
These inspiring "one life to live" quotes and "enjoy life to the fullest" quotes will help everyone remember that you live only once. We hope these living freely quotes and quotes about living it up will remind you that we only live once and inspire you to always live life to the fullest, every day!
1. “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines. Once in a while, if you want to make your life a masterpiece.”
– Albert Einstein.
2. “Follow your heart’s truth with no need for personal gain other than the feeling produced when doing what you truly love.”
– Keke Palmer.
3. “Today is a brand new day. A day to heal. A day to love.”
– Caroline Naoroji.
4. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”
– George Bernard Shaw.
5. “Look at the sparrows - they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”
– Mahatma Gandhi.
6. “You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your way can illuminate the world.”
– Oprah Winfrey.
7. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney.
8. “While it is tempting to play it safe, the more we’re willing to risk, the more alive we are. In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took.”
– Kelsey Grammer.
9. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.”
– Oscar Wilde.
10. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
– Jawaharlal Nehru.
Song Lyrics About Life
Some of the best "living life to the fullest" quotes can be found in song lyrics. These quotes on living life to the fullest teach us ways to stay positive and happy. We hope these "live everyday like it's your last" quotes and "live life" quotes will motivate you to dance to the tune of life and make you go "Yolo"!
11. "You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime."
- Eminem, ‘Lose Yourself’.
12. "You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one."
- John Lennon, ‘Imagine’.
13. "Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter and sing it for the tear."
- Aerosmith, ‘Dream On’.
14. " Work it, make it, do it, makes us: Harder, better, faster, stronger."
- Daft Punk, ‘Harder, Better, Faster’.
15. "It’s a beautiful day. Don’t let it get away."
- U2, ‘Beautiful Day’.
16. "It's my life and it's now or never! Cause I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive, It's my life!"
- Bon Jovi, ‘It's My Life’.
17. "I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up, I'm not gonna stop, I'm gonna work harder."
- Destiny's Child, ‘Survivor’.
18. "Every little thing is gonna be alright!"
- Bob Marley and the Wailers, ‘Three Little Birds’.
19. “Whenever you feel like letting go, And you’ve got your back against the wall, Hold on, hold on, cause you are undefeatable”
-Skepta, ‘Hold On’.
Inspirational Quotes For A Happy Life
These "you only live once" quotes and YOLO quotes inspire us to lead a happy life and live life to the fullest. Each "living life" quote has the ability to spark enjoyment in our life and make it worth living. So, find the best inspirational "live life to the fullest" quote that will guide you to the path you are destined for. These "living your life" quotes might just help to motivate you for the day ahead. Read on because, YOLO!
20. “You can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk.”
– Louise Smith.
21. “Death is not the biggest fear we have- our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive – the risk to be alive and express what we are.”
– Don Miguel Ruiz.
22. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future - it is something you design for the present.”
– Jim Rohn.
23. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.”
– Steve Maraboli.
24. “Living life to the fullest means continually reaching out for newer, richer, deeper, life-changing experiences. It means using those experiences as a means for personal growth and pushing the boundaries of yourself.”
– Zero Dean.
25. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
26. “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.”
– Charles Schaefer.
27. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
– Helen Keller.
28. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
– Jawaharlal Nehru.
29. “Always look on the bright side of life.”
– Monty Python.
Live For Today Quotes
These "live your own life" quotes will teach you how to love yourself and the life you live. These "live for now" quotes will hopefully guide you and help you learn a lot about yourself and your life, with plenty of "live a little" quotes that will teach you to take risks and take the plunge to achieve everything your goals in life. Find the perfect "live your life" quote for you to get inspired everyday and to remind you that you live only once! These "living today" quotes might just be the secret to success!
30. “Life is too short to be wasted in finding answers. Enjoy the questions!”
– Paulo Coelho.
31. “If you want to live your life to the fullest and realize your greatest potential, you must be willing to run the risk of making some people mad. People may not like what you do, people may not like how you do it, but these people are not living your life. You are!”
– Iyanla Vanzant.
32. “If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.”
– Joel Osteen.
33. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.”
– Marty Robbins.
34. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated”
35. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
– Robert Frost.
36. “If you are alive, there is a purpose for life.”
37. “Although time seems to fly by, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.”
– Steve Maraboli.
38. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
– Carl Bard.
39. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are supposed to help you discover who you are.”
– Bernice Johnson Reagon.
40. “I slept and dreamt that life was a joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was a joy.”
41. “We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living. We know how to sacrifice ten years for a diploma, and we are willing to work very hard to get a job, a car, a house, and so on. But we have difficulty remembering that we are alive in the present moment, the only moment there is for us to be alive.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you love quotes, and liked our suggestions for "you only live once" (YOLO) quotes, why not take a look at these positive energy quotes and free spirit quotes for more? Remember, YOLO!
At Kidadl we pride ourselves on offering families original ideas to make the most of time spent together at home or out and about, wherever you are in the world. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents.
We try our very best, but cannot guarantee perfection. We will always aim to give you accurate information at the date of publication - however, information does change, so it’s important you do your own research, double-check and make the decision that is right for your family.
Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.
Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong.
Sponsorship & Advertising Policy
Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising.
We hope you love our recommendations for products and services! What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. This does not influence our choices. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published.
Kidadl has a number of affiliate partners that we work with including Amazon. Please note that Kidadl is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.
We also link to other websites, but are not responsible for their content.