- Britain's biggest theatre circus spectacular is back in all its jaw-dropping glory.
- Prepare to be amazed as you watch off-the-scale stunts and daredevil acts at Cirque Berserk at the Garrick Theatre on the West End.
- Except classic circus thrills and skills like jugglers, acrobats, aerialists, dancers and more, to epic stunts like the hair-raising circus act, the legendary motorcycle Globe of Death live on stage.
- Book your Cirque Berserk tickets for an awe-inspiring day out that's great for kids and adults alike.
If you’re a family of thrill-seekers, Cirque Berserk is the show for you! Be prepared to get your adrenaline pumping and your heart racing as you watch off-the-scale stunts and daredevil acts at the big top. Cirque Berserk returns with all your favourite acts, and some thrilling new ones, all created especially for the theatre.
Cirque Berserk is showcasing their finest talents in an epic circus extravaganza. Jam-packed with incredible acts from all over the world, you can expect to see a huge range of circus acts, from enthralling contemporary cirque-style artistry to heart-stopping, adrenaline-fuelled stunt action.
With traditional circus thrills like dazzling trapeze artistry, mind-boggling contortion and jaw-dropping acrobatics, there's so much packed into each Cirque Berserk performance. Expect a huge team of thirty jugglers showcasing their talents as über-talented aerialists soar above you in mesmerising choreography.
Along with these more traditional circus thrills and acts, there are also tons of breathtaking stunts that give the performance a contemporary twist. You'll be hanging off the edge of your seat and peering through your fingers at every hair-raising circus act by the Cirque Berserk team, including the impossibly gripping, legendary motorcycle Globe of Death. Back by popular demand, in this adrenaline-fuelled stunt, five motorcyclists go full throttle into a metal cage and as their speed increases, you won't be able to tear your eyes away. Seeing the Globe of Death live in front of your eyes is an unmissable experience and a legendary element of Cirque Berserk.
With incredible acts from all over the world, including jugglers, acrobats, aerialists, dancers, drummers and daredevil stuntmen, this is the UK's biggest theatre circus spectacular and it's utterly unmissable entertainment. Book your Cirque Berserk tickets for heart-stoppingly good fun and an awe-inspiring day out for the whole family.
What to know before you go
- Cirque Berserk's running time is 1 hour 45 minutes long.
- The show is suitable for children aged 5+ but please note that some of the tricks and stunts in the performance may be frightening to watch for younger children. Its running time may also be a little long for these children.
- You'll find wheelchair-accessible seating at street level in the Dress Circle in row E, with seats available for companions either side.
- Find a member of staff upon arrival, who will provide a ramp to help wheelchair users over the two steps from the entrance to the Dress Circle.
- Bear in mind the rest of the theatre is not wheelchair accessible and can only be reached by stairs.
- This London theatre uses a Williams Sound hearing assistance system and headsets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Aisle seats are likely the most comfortable for guide dog users. Alternatively, staff members will happily look after your dog during performances.
- There are toilets on all levels of the theatre.
- The Garrick Theatre's doors open 45 minutes before each performance.
- The theatre box office is open from 10am-8pm. You can collect your tickets in the hour before your show begins.
- If you're feeling peckish, three theatre bars serve light refreshments; in the Stalls, Dress Circle and Grand Circle.
- Due to the theatre's location in the heart of the West End, there are also lots of family-friendly restaurants close by to visit before or after the performance, including Kidadler favourite Bill's at St Martin's Courtyard, and tons more options in nearby Covent Garden, including Nando's, Shake Shack, Ping Pong, Homeslice and Masala Zone.
- Cirque Berserk takes place at the Garrick Theatre on 2 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HH, in the heart of London's West End.
- Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines) and Charing Cross (Bakerloo and Northern lines and National Rail services) stations are both less than a five-minute walk away.
- Bus routes 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29, 30, 91 and 139 can all drop you within a five-minute walk.
- If you're driving, bear in mind the Garrick Theatre is within the Congestion Charge Zone, which comes in at £15 per day.
- While public transport is recommended to get to the Garrick Theatre, it is part of the Q-Park Theatreland Parking Scheme, and with Q-Park Chinatown on Newport Place just a four-minute walk away, it's a great deal if you need to come by car. The scheme allows you to save 50% on parking after 12pm for up to four hours. All you need to do is validate your Q-Park parking ticket at the Garrick Theatre box office, and the car park machine will automatically remove 50% from the price upon exit.
- Alternatively, the NCP Brewer Street is about a ten-minute walk away from this London theatre.