- Visit the Garden of England with your family on a luxury coach from London and see legendary attractions and the breathtaking chalk-lined bays.
- Get a glimpse of the magic of Greenwich and the Greenwich Meridian as you drive through the London Borough on the banks of the River Thames.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Canterbury Cathedral and discover how Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury was murdered here.
- Visit the beautiful Leeds Castle and Gardens and see where the Game of Thrones season finale was filmed.
- Marvel at the incredible White Cliffs of Dover and enjoy the spectacular views across the English Channel.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and spend the day in the Garden of England in the county of Kent. Explore Kent’s finest attractions by luxury coach and discover cathedrals, castles, the medieval city of Canterbury and the iconic White Cliffs of Dover. As you journey to the heart of the countryside, take a look at the historic Greenwich as you drive through and see if you can spot the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
Experience the splendour of Leeds Castle, Henry VIII’s grand Tudor palace, and learn about its rich history. Once the home of six of England’s medieval queens, including Philippa of Hainhault (wife of Edward III), Joan of Navarre, Catherine de Valois and Catherine of Aragon, Leeds Castle is sometimes referred to as 'the Castle of Queens and the Queen of Castles'. Explore the beautiful state rooms and stroll around the 500-acre estate, which includes parkland and large lakes.
Immerse yourself in the beautiful city of Canterbury, and enjoy a guided tour around the famed cathedral. Founded by the first Archbishop of Canterbury St Augustine in approximately 600AD, the Gothic cathedral dominates Canterbury’s skyline and is one of the oldest Christian structures in England. A UNESCO World Heritage site, unearth Canterbury Cathedral’s medieval towers, stained-glass windows and chapels.
Next on your stop is the White Cliffs of Dover. One of England’s most iconic landmarks, the white cliffs were used as a defence in war time. Take a stroll and enjoy the stunning views over the English Channel and see how much cliff top wildlife you can spot, including birds and butterflies.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes a full-day tour in a luxury coach, a personal audio headset for the audio guide, VOX audio technology in the coach so you can hear the guide at all times, WiFi on the coach, an English-speaking Blue Badge tourist guide, a coach journey through Greenwich and the Greenwich Meridian, admission to Leeds Castle and Gardens, admission to Canterbury Cathedral with a guided tour, a photo stop opportunity at the White Cliffs of Dover.
- Lunch and hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included with your ticket.
- Children under three years old are free. Please select a free ticket for them. There are child tickets available for children aged 3-16 years, along with family tickets (two adults and two children).
- Concessionary tickets are available for students and seniors over 60 years of age. Please bring a valid proof of eligibility with you.
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved in this tour.
- Please present your smartphone ticket to the driver at Victoria Coach Station.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure at 9am. Latecomers will not be waited for.
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours. You will arrive back in London at approximately 7pm.
- You will stop somewhere on route for lunch and your guide can recommend places to eat. If you want to get an evening meal on your return, there are a variety of restaurants at Cardinal Place near Victoria Coach Station. There is a Wagamama, Bill’s, Zizzi, Balans Soho Society, Nando’s, Bone Daddies and Franco Manca here.
- Wrap up warm for the visit to the White Cliffs of Dover as it can get cold.
- If you select free cancellation upon booking, you can cancel until 11.59pm on the day before your visit.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Victoria Coach Station is a seven-minute walk away from London Victoria station, which serves Southeastern, Southern and the Gatwick Express, as well as the Circle, District and Victoria lines.
- If you are coming by bus, routes 11, 44, 170, 211, C1 and C10 stop outside the coach station.
- If you are driving, there is an NCP car park on Semley Place next to the coach station. There are also parking meters available in nearby streets.