- Gain access to over 80 top attractions in London and save up to 55% on admission prices with this all-in-one exclusive pass.
- Enjoy a one day hop-on hop-off bus tour of the capital, seeing all of the most famous sights as you go, or explore the city on foot.
- The London Pass gives you fast-track entry to tons of the city’s hotspots including Tower Bridge, Kew Gardens, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more.
Explore England’s capital city in the smartest, fastest and most cost-effective way with an awesome London Pass ticket. With entry to over 80 top London attractions, a one-day hop-on, hop-off bus adventure and fast-track access to the city’s most popular venues, The London Pass is the ultimate way to complete your bucket list of the Old Smoke during your next visit. Choose your duration, download your digital Pass and get sightseeing!
With your London Pass, you can access over 80 of the best attractions in the city including (buckle in!) Kensington Palace, London Zoo, Tower of London, Wembley Stadium, The View from The Shard, Windsor Castle, London Transport Museum, HMS Belfast, Royal Observatory Greenwich, Chelsea FC Stadium Tour, Hampton Court Palace, Cartoon Museum, the Golden Hinde, LEGOLAND Windsor (yes, really!), and even more. You’ll also have fast-track entrance to Kew Gardens, the Cutty Sark, the ArcelorMittal Orbit, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, and Tower Bridge, so that you can skip the queues and squeeze in even more London fun, plus a one-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour ticket for the city.
Simply choose how many days you’d like The London Pass for - tickets range from just one day to up to 10 consecutive days. Passes are loaded with ‘credits value’ based on the number of days you select, so the longer your duration, the more you save! This exclusive digital Pass makes sightseeing in London a breeze and, with 55% off as family, it’s a complete no-brainer!
Ready to see the city in a different light? Why not try a London By Night Bus Tour to round off your visit.
What to know before you go
- Your London Pass is only available for consecutive days on the dates you select.
- The London Pass is digital; simply download it via email or using The London Pass app.
- Passes are loaded with ‘credits value’ which is based on the maximum gate prices at each attraction and the number of days you select. Scan your Pass at each venue to redeem your credits and gain entry to the attraction.
- Please check individual attraction pages for opening times, facilities and accessibility information.
- If you need to store your luggage whilst exploring the city, London Pass holders can use Stasher storage points with a discount. Please check their website for details.
- You can start your London Pass adventures wherever you choose - simply download and get exploring!
- All attractions are extremely well connected via the city’s Tube, train, bus and river boat routes. Use Transport for London to plan the easiest journeys around the city.