- Tee off at Mr Mulligans Crazy Gold for an adventure-packed session with your kids.
- Choose from indoor and outdoor courses to play whatever the weather.
- Prepare for a day of excitement filled with glow-in-the-dark paint, sea creatures, jungle beasts and space missions.
Mr Mulligans has forged a name as the place to go for adventure golf, with multiple locations all over the country. And it really does offer fun for everyone from toddlers who may never have picked up a club before through to once-moody teens who will find their competitive streak when pitted against the rest of the family. So these school holidays it's a no brainer. Head to Mr Mulligans for an adventure on the green. You'll be in for a 'tee-rific' time.
Mr Mulligans offers an amazing choice of crazy golf courses. Their themes range from pirate ships and the lost world to a super sci-fi space mission and prehistoric dinosaur world. It's sure to be a fun day out where your imagination can run wild (but hopefully not your golf ball!).
What to know before you go
- Bookings must be made in advance online.
- The maximum group size for adventure golf varies depending on location so be sure to check the website when you book.
- Most Mr Mulligans are wheelchair and buggy-friendly facilities.
- There's food available at all locations. The cafes and restaurants restaurants are welcoming golfers.
- You'll find Mr Mulligans in: Basildon (SS14 3WB), Birmingham (B16 8LP), Bournemouth (BH2 5DD), Castleford (WF10 4FR), Cheltenham (GL50 4FA), Milton Keynes Outdoor (MK8 8AA) and Indoor (MK9 3PU), Newcastle (NE1 5RZ), Nottingham (NG14 6NU), Sidcup (BR7 6RP), Stevenage (SG1 2UA), Tonbridge (TN9 1PP) and Woking (GU22 8JH).
- All venues are easily accessible by both road and public transport.