- Don’t miss London’s finest parlour magic show at the Sheraton Grand Park Lane Hotel this Christmas.
- From classic sleight of hand tricks to secrets and stories from the Golden Age of Magic, Tony Middleton ‘Sonic’ will blow you away in this immersive magic show.
- The Magic Hour has been awarded Traveller's Choice Award 2020 and the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame in 2019.
- In the style of Victorian masters of deception, witness the impossible as time comes to a halt and objects miraculously disappear.
See master magician Tony Middleton ‘Sonic’ in action as he dazzles and thrills his audiences with ingenious magical feats in London's most intimate close-up magic show at the Park Lane hotel, the Sheraton Grand Park Lane. From impossible mind-reading moments to mysterious illusions and everything in between, prepare to be blown away in this ground-breaking immersive magic show in London this Christmas. Inspired by the masters of deception of the Victorian era, the hotel’s evocative wood-panelled Oak Room adds to the atmosphere whilst taking you back in time.
Get ready to be amazed by magical theatrical drama, illusion and deception and watch closer as time stops still and objects mysteriously vanish. Sonic and his team will stun, surprise, bewilder and confuse you all at once. This intimate, theatrical affair has had countless sold-out performances and rave reviews since it premiered in 2013. Awarded a Traveller's Choice Award 2020 and the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame in 2019, the immersive experience is once again back to captivate audiences in the capital. The Magic Hour in London is jaw-dropping fun for the whole family.
Grab your tickets today for an exclusive night of old school magic with one of the finest magicians in London.
What you need to know before you go
- The Magic Hour is suitable for children aged 10 years old and upwards. There is no entry for under-8s.
- The Magic Hour show is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes long including an interval.
- There is wheelchair access to the Magic Show at Sheraton Grand Park Lane Hotel. Once you have booked your ticket, please let the Magic Hour team know about your access requirements.
- If you are looking for places to eat near this London hotel and show, the Hard Rock Cafe is a two-minute walk away. Tuck into an all-American feast of crispy chicken tenders, legendary burgers and smokehouse sandwiches, and even a tour if you're in the mood.
- There are also some great family-friendly restaurants near Soho, which is a short walk away, including Bill’s, Busaba, Polpo and Wagamama.
- The Sheraton Park Lane hotel is a four-minute walk from Green Park Tube station, which is served by the Victoria, Piccadilly and Jubilee lines.
- The nearest railway station to the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane hotel is Victoria, which is served by Southern Railway and the Victoria, District and Circle lines. From Victoria station, the hotel is a 22-minute walk away. Or you can take the Victoria Line to Green Park station within seven minutes, or hop on the 38 bus to the venue within eight minutes.
- Bus routes that stop near to the Sheraton Park Lane Hotel include the 6, 9, 14, 19, 22 and 38.
- If you are driving to the magic show, there is an NCP car park on Old Park Lane just a two-minute walk away.