- Explore the museum in one of London’s most iconic landmarks and enjoy a lunch cruise on board a wooden sailing barge with the River’s Tales Experience.
- Take a guided tour of the Tower Bridge Museum and delve into its long and fascinating history.
- Embark on an unforgettable adventure down the River Thames and see the magnificent views of the Cutty Sark, the Royal Naval College, Butlers Wharf and St Katharine Dock.
- Sail underneath the huge 1,000-ton bascules of Tower Bridge as they are lifted up especially for you to cruise under.
- Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch on the historic sailing barge.
Venture on a once in a lifetime experience as you and your family unearth the magic of Tower Bridge and take a lunch cruise down the River Thames. Discover the history of the iconic Tower Bridge as you take a guided tour around the world-famous structure. See the beautifully-maintained Victorian Engine Rooms and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views from the high-level glass floor walkways across the capital. Adventurous youngsters will love listening to stories behind the London’s oldest river crossing.
Hop on board one of London’s most famous and historic barges from 1924, Sailing Barge Will, which boasts 30-metre high masts. Set sail down the River Thames and marvel at the incredible views of some of London’s favourite sights, including O2 Arena, the Cutty Sark, the Royal Naval College, Butlers Wharf and St Katharine Dock. As you cruise down the Thames and take in views of London from a different perspective, enjoy a delicious home cooked two-course lunch using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. There will also be refreshments available on your unique London adventure. Before heading back to St Katherine Dock where your tour ends, you will sail under the iconic Tower Bridge as the 1,000-ton bascules rise up especially for you and soak up the incredible experience.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes admission to the Tower Bridge Museum, a guided tour of the Tower Bridge Museum Experience, admission to the sailing barge and an English-speaking host on board, a PPE kit with a souvenir bag, a two-course lunch, and tea and coffee on board.
- Extra drinks are not included, but they can be purchased on board.
- On arrival to the Tower Bridge Museum, please show your smartphone ticket to gain access.
- The starting time of the experience is 10.30am at the Tower Bridge Museum, situated in Tower Bridge.
- The tour finishes at 4pm at St Katharine Dock.
- The duration of the experience is 5 hours and 30 minutes.
- Nine people are allowed in the saloon at any one time. Please check the weather beforehand so you know what to wear for the experience.
- If you decide to stay in St Katharine Dock for some dinner after the River’s Tales Experience, there are a variety of great family-friendly restaurants, including Café Rouge, Cote Brasserie, Zizzi and Ping Pong.
- If you select free cancellation upon booking, you can cancel until 11.59pm on the day prior to your visit.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket.
- The nearest Tube station to the Tower Bridge Museum is Tower Hill, serving the District and Circle lines) It is a seven-minute walk from the venue. Tower Hill Tube is a 10-minute walk to St Katharine Docks.
- By train, Tower Gateway DLR, Fenchurch Street and London Bridge are all within a 13-minute walk to the museum and St Katharine Docks.
- If you are arriving by bus, routes, 15, 42, 78, 100 and 343 all stop at Tower Bridge.
- By riverboat, Tower Pier and St Katharine Pier are a short walk away.
- If you are driving, there is an NCP car park on Kipling Street in London Bridge.