About Adam Nagaitis
Adam Matthew Nagaitis was born on June 7, 1985, in Chorley, Lancashire, in the United Kingdom.
His parents are Barry Nagaitis and Susan Nagaitis, who later got separated. His father was a quantity surveyor and chartered engineer. His father died in 2002 due to an accident with the truck.
Adam Nagaitis moved to New York at 19 to study at Stella Adler Conservatory. He studied acting. Adam Nagaitis attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and got a Bachelor of Arts degree in acting. Adam Nagaitis made his acting debut when he was 14 years old.
Adam Nagaitis played a small role in the TV show 'Children's Ward.' Adam Nagaitis played Vasily Ignatenko in the HBO miniseries 'Chernobyl'. He appeared in various movies, including 'The Local,' "71', 'Snow In Paradise,' 'The Inbetweeners 2', 'Peterman,' 'Victor Frankenstein,' 'Suffragette,' 'The Man With The Iron Heart,' 'The Commuter,' 'Gunpowder Milkshake,' and 'The Last Duel.'
Adam Nagaitis has worked in several television series like 'Children's Ward,' 'The Courtroom,' 'Outlaws,' 'Law & Order: UK,' 'Happy Valley,' 'Code Of A Killer,' 'Banished,' 'You, Me And The Apocalypse,' 'Houdini & Doyle,' 'To Walk Invisible,' 'The Terror,' 'Chornobyl,' and 'A Christmas Carol.'
Also, Adam Nagaitis appeared in a few radio shows like 'Une Vie,' 'The Loving Ballad Of Captain Bateman', '55 And Over', 'The Christmas Diaries,' and 'The Archivist.' He worked in advertisements like 'Philadelphia Cheese.'
Net Worth, Earnings & Spending Habits
What is Adam Nagaitis' net worth?
The estimated net worth of Adam Nagaitis is $5 million.
How much does Adam Nagaitis earn per year?
The annual income of Adam Nagaitis is unknown.
Height, Age & Physical Attributes
How tall is Adam Nagaitis?
Adam Nagaitis is 5 ft 8 in (173 cm) tall.
How old is Adam Nagaitis?
Adam Nagaitis is 37 as of 2022. He was born on June 7, 1985.
Childhood And Education
Adam Nagaitis was born in Chorley, Lancashire, England, to Barry Nagaitis and Susan Nagaitis, who later divorced. Barry Nagaitis was a quantity surveyor and chartered engineer. He has an older sister named Kate. His father died due to a truck accident in 2002. He went to New York at the age of 19 to study acting. He attended Stella Adler Conservatory, went to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, and got a Bachelor of Arts degree in theater.
Family, Romance, And Relationships
Who is Adam Nagaitis dating?
Adam Nagaitis is not dating anyone and is single as of July 2022.
Career And Professional Highlights
Best Known For…
Adam Nagaitis is best known for:
Playing Cornelius Hickey in The Terror, the AMC television series
Playing Vasily Ignatenko in the HBO miniseries Chernobyl
Playing Mr. Cummins in Suffragette
What awards has Adam Nagaitis won?
Adam Nagaitis has won the following awards:
CinEuphoria Awards (2020) Merit, Honorary Award.
Adam Nagaitis' Hobbies And Interests
Adam Nagaitis likes listening to music.
Other Interesting Adam Nagaitis Facts And Trivia
- While studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, he performed in various stage productions, including roles of Solinus in 'The Comedy Of Errors', Starbuck in 'The Rain Maker,' Willy in 'From Both Hips,' and Dino in 'Saturday Night.'
- Adam gained worldwide fame for his role as the firefighter Vasily Ignatenko in the HBO miniseries' Chernobyl' and as Cornelius Hickey in the AMC television series 'The Terror.'
- The British actor has enjoyed a successful acting career with his exceptional performances in the movies and TV series.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- When he was a teenager, he got interested in acting after reading biographies of several famous actors like Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro.
- During his career, he has provided financial assistance to many young, talented, and aspiring actors to complete their training. He was awarded the Laurence Olivier Bursary Award for this.
- Adam Matthew Nagaitis started his acting career at the age of 14 in the year 2000 with a minor role in the popular television series 'Children's Ward.'
- His role as Pete in the movie 'The Inbetweeners 2' was well received by the audience. His work in the first feature film of Yann Demange, '71', opened to a rousing response.